QCY T5 - Discussion | [BT-Headphones]
headphone version
Which version of the headphones you bought?
White box with a blue LED on the headset [ 28 ] ** [7,93%]
Color box with a blue LED on the headset [ 6 ] ** [1,7%]
Color box with green and red indicators on the headphones [ 204 ] ** [57,79%]
White box with green and red indicators on the headphones [ 115 ] ** [32,58%]
Total votes: 353

Rep: (67)
QCY T5 - Discussion
QSY T5 TWS smart Earbuds
Official site | Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Information about the original and the fake version!

Description
The novelty of the brand QCY. Heir T3, only with a standard ear pads. Of the features: there is game mode, because of which decreases latency in games (but not completely out), touch control, which excludes from being pressed accidentally: Single-touch has no function. The rest is no different from the rest.

Main characteristics:
в—Џ Bluetooth V5.0 technology, the transmission rate is twice as high. Improved protection against interference characteristics and a more stable connection, no sound delay.
в—Џ noise cancellation technology CVC 6.0
в—Џ Ergonomic headphones correspond exactly to the contours of the ear
в—Џ Exclusive design
в—Џ A small charging case with a built-in 380mAh battery for backup power
Device characteristics
Brand: QCY
Model: T5
Type: Pluggable ( "gag")
Material: ABS
Features: Portable
Type of wear: Pluggable ( "gag")

Main functions:
answer a call the phone, microphone, switch songs.

Product Descriptions:
Connectivity: Wi-Fi
Charge Time: 2h
Music Time: 4 - 5 hours

Additional functions:
Bluetooth: Yes
Bluetooth Version: V5.0
Audio codec: AAC (Present!)

Battery Information:
Battery Type: Built
Battery Capacity (mAh): 40mA * h

Size and weight:
Weight: 0.0560 kg
Tare weight: 0.1200 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 9.50 x 5.50 x 2.00 cm / 3.74 x 2.17 x 0.79 inches
Package Size (L x W x V): 10.00 x 6.00 x 3.00 cm / 3.94 x 2.36 x 1.18 inches

Pack including: 1 x pair of earphones, 1 x Charger, 1 x charging cable, 1 x Chinese & English manual
Reviews
Purchase
White list:Jd
Aliexpress
Black List: xltrade3C Store. (Please do not buy in the store, because distributes fake version)
Useful

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

No topic Curator . If the subject is, a user who wants to become a Curator and correspondingRequirements for candidatesHe may apply,Post New Topicin sectionI want to beCurator (having previously studied Rules and guidelines forCurators ).
Prior to his appointment
Curator, For filling caps, please contactModeratorssection or a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 16.04.20, 19:15
Reason for editing: + review

Rep: (0)
Also took on the shares for 17.99 jd

Posted on 11/01/2019, 17:17:

As I understand it, in the T3 60mAch here - 40

Rep: (11)
* Sashaasdf007 Also took advantage to be able to compare with qcy t1 and t3.

Rep: (29)
And I in meditations can someone tell me to choose between QCY T5 and BlitzWolf BW-FYE6

Rep: (14)
chiripuhka @ 07.11.19, 22:27*
And I in meditations can someone tell me to choose between QCY T5 and BlitzWolf BW-FYE6

subscribe to the issue))
in the previous models, whether there is heaps left from right?

Most interested in comparing with qcy qs2 and qcy t3. In the meditations, which one is the best to buy ...

Rep: (1)
Hello, here, I bought these headphones to 11.11, but I can not understand is, aac, or no one? Somewhere wrote that there is, but somewhere - that is not present. Comrades, tell me - yes or no?

Rep: (23)
* MuXaH3228 ,

If you believe the description, aac support is available

Attached Image

Post has been editedthemaxbang - 17.11.19, 00:19
Reason for editing:

Rep: (1)
* themaxbang And on gearbest not written, questioned, he said that there is no
Attached Image

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 17.11.19, 09:10
Reason for editing: Image under spoiler

Rep: (18)
overviewBenefits of NET

I ordered the 11.11 Ali data headphones, but the seller still has not sent + wrote in his Message, too ignore. I looked at all the products qcy price rose, to become t5 2400. Is it possible that the seller does not send stupid to those who took the old price? Or so it is always with the price after the sale?

Rep: (149)
I found nothing about codecs, which support?

chiripuhka @ 07.11.19, 23:27*

Also join, because I can not understand the reviews of Ali normal, 4k orders and those and those and reviews of 200-250 no longer

Rep: (92)
* MuXaH3228 , * themaxbang , * jmksm There are AAC support

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedSkets - 20.11.19, 13:34

Rep: (30)
* Skets And once they are in your hands, can you tell us a first impression? sound quality and how to sit in your ears? Well, according to what the phone listening

Rep: (149)
* Skets,
Clear. No sense to take them)

* stasikanutyu, I'll be honest, I have always belonged to the BT headset skeptical different codecs, noise and remaining flaws wireless ear, that is, in fact this is my first BT TWS.
The sound of each individual perceives, but there are generally accepted rules of good sound, that's probably on it and go through it. Benefit have something to compare, in the presence of these headphones have:
overhead:
Koss Porta Pro
sony MDR10RC

intracanal:
Xiaomi Mi Quantie Hybrid PRO
Xiaomi Mi Piston Fresh Bloom
Samsung EO-EG920L
Sony MDR-XB510AS

I am a supporter of the right sound, which do not overlap the lower middle and the high does not drill your ears, that is, balanced sound! These headphones frankly was surprised collected soundly, plastic does not have the smell, except that the connection joints on most headphones could do no more noticeable, well, it's already nagging, here on what really saved because it is on the ear cups, they are of mediocre quality, and many complain about the lack of bass, because of improperly selected embouchure him and not heard, but it is also very decent, he is biting (elastic), no buzzes you just the ears, but it fits well with the track, headphones are very balanced, low , se one and top, harmoniously sounds without disturbing each other. (Note that the sound for each his own, I just expressed my IMHO)

The ears sit well, I would say they made anatomic correctly, that is, they fall straight into the ear, causing discomfort and are not felt in the ear, not strive to fall.
Again, the most important thing to choose the right rezinochki, otherwise it will suffer as sound quality and fit in your ears, I recommend to buy separately a good ear pads, obviously standard of mediocre quality, I personally use the gum from the Sony MDR-XB510AS, and I was happy with everything! The whole thing, I listened to the Xiaomi Mi 9 phone, all a good night! ;)

Post has been editedSkets - 21.11.19, 00:03

Rep: (3)
* Skets ,
Thank you for such a detailed review. Do you have something to say about the microphone? As you hear the source in a noisy environment?

Pricing varies on the Ali, the first time looked - 1800, after three days went again - 2300, now again in all the stores 1839.70 (!).

* cptn While not particularly talking to them, I can not give an objective assessment, as soon will test let you know :)

* cptn , More interesting, if you look at Ali qcy t5, price - 1800 ~ 2300 and if xiaomi t5 - 1600
What is the difference?
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editednik20131 - 22.11.19, 09:25

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/05/20, 16:16