DJI Mavic Mini - Discussion | [Drone]

Rep: (134)
DJI Mavic Mini - Discussion
Official site | Discussion пїЅ | Camera, shooting, creativity пїЅ | Purchase and accessories пїЅ | Selection and Comparison пїЅ | Legal issues пїЅ | Modification | Debriefing (AirData) пїЅ | DJI Fly пїЅ

Attached Image

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • Topics cap filled with curator and moderators. Use the buttonPicturethe message that, in your opinion, should be added to the cap.

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Device description
Mavic Mini - a compact and high-tech companion on your creative journey. Make special moments of your life, remembering them from the air. Enjoy your flight and get unusual shots with intuitive application DJI Fly.
  • Ultra-lightweight: 249 g
  • Max. Flight time: 30 minutes
  • HD video transmission: 2 km
  • Vision sensors + accurate hang on GPS
  • 3-axis stabilizer filming 2.7K
  • Easy Shooting and Editing

Presentation video
Device characteristics
drone:
  • takeoff weight: 249 g;
  • dimensions when folded: 140 Г— 82 Г— 57 mm (L Г— W Г— V);
  • sizes in the unfolded state: 160 Г— 202 Г— 55 mm (L Г— W Г— V);
  • dimensions in the spread state (with propellers): 245 Г— 290 Г— 55 mm (L Г— W Г— V);
  • diagonal size: 213 mm;
  • maximum climb speed: 4 m / s (S mode), m 2 / s (P mode), 1.5 m / s (C mode);
  • maximum descent speed: 3 m / s (S mode), 1.8 m / s (P mode), 1 m / s (C mode);
  • maximum rate (at sea level in calm): 46.8 km / h (S mode), 28.8 km / h (P mode), 14.4 km / h (C mode);
  • maximum flight altitude of 3000 m;
  • maximum flight time: 30 minutes (at a speed of 14 km / h without wind);
  • maximum hang time (in calm): up to 20 minutes;
  • maximum allowable wind speed is 8 m / s (four on the Beaufort scale);
  • maximum inclination angle: 30 В° (S mode), 20 В° (P mode), 20 В° (C mode);
  • maximum angular velocity of 150 В° / a (S mode), 130 В° / a (P mode) 30 В° / a (C mode);
  • Operating temperature range 0 ~ 40 В° C;
  • Frequency range - Model MT1SD25: 2,4-2,4835 GHz;
  • Transmit Power (EIRP) - MT1SD25 Model: 2.4 GHz:<19 dBm (MIC / CE);
  • Satellite positioning systems - GPS + GLONASS;
  • The positioning accuracy in the vertical plane: В± 0.1 m (visual positioning), В± 0.5 m (satellite positioning);
  • The accuracy of positioning in the horizontal plane: В± 0.1 m (visual positioning), В± 1.5 m (satellite positioning).
CAMERA:
  • Matrix: 1 / 2.3 "CMOS;
  • Angle 83 В° 35 mm (equivalent to 24 mm format);
  • aperture: f / 2.8;
  • focus from 1 m to в€ћ;
  • ISO range:
    • Video - 100 - 3200 (auto)
    • photo: 100 - 1600 (auto), 100 - 3200 (manual);
  • exposure (shutter speed): 4 - 1/8000 seconds;
  • Max. image size: 4: 3 - 4000 Г— 3000, 16: 9 - 4000 Г— 2250;
  • photography modes:
    • Single,
    • interval: 2/3/5/7/10/15/20/30/60 with;
  • video resolution:
    • 2.7K: 25 2720 Г— 1530 / 30p,
    • FHD: 1920 Г— 1080 25/30/50 / 60p;
  • Max. video bit rate - 40 Mbit / s;
  • Supported file systems - FAT32 (≤ 32 GB), exFAT (>32 GB);
  • Photo format - JPEG;
  • video formats - MP4 (H.264 / MPEG-4 AVC).
Types of memory card- UHS-1 speed class 3 or higher.
  • Compatible cards: 16 GB: SanDisk Extreme, Lexar 633x, 32 GB: Samsung Pro Endurance, Samsung Evo Plus, SanDisk Industrial, SanDisk Extreme V30 A1, SanDisk Extreme Pro V30 A1, Lexar 633x, Lexar 667x, 64 GB: Samsung Pro Endurance, samsung Evo Plus, SanDisk Extreme V30 A1, Lexar 633x, Lexar 667x, Lexar 1000x, Toshiba EXCERIA M303 V30 A1, Netac Pro V30 A1, 128GB: samsung Pro Plus, samsung Evo Plus, SanDisk Extreme V30 A1, SanDisk Extreme Plus V30 A1 , Lexar 633x, Lexar 667x, Lexar 1000x, Toshiba EXCERIA M303 V30 A1, Netac Pro V30 A1, 256 GB: Sandisk Extreme V30 A1.
SENSOR SYSTEM:
  • Lower - Operating range: 0.5-10 m
  • Operating conditions:
    • Flying over the non-reflective surface recognizable,
    • Diffuse reflection (> 20%)
    • Adequate lighting (>15 lux)
STABILIZER:
  • Mechanical tilt rotation angle range: -110 В° ... 35 В°;
  • Roll: -35 В° ... 35 В°;
  • Rotation: -20 В° ... 20 В°;
  • Work tilt rotation angle range: -90 В° ... 0 В° (the default), -90 В° ... + 20 В° (enhanced mode);
  • Stabilization: On 3 axes (transverse, longitudinal and vertical);
  • Max. Controlled speed (tilt): 120 В° / s;
  • The range of angular vibrations: В± 0.01 В° [.
ACCUMULATOR INTELLIGENT FLIGHT BATTERY:
  • capacity of 2400 mAh
  • voltage: 7.2 V;
  • Max. charging voltage: 8.4 V;
  • Type: LiPo 2S,
  • Energy: 8.36 Wh;
  • Net weight: 50 g;
  • charging temperature range: +5 ~ +40 в„ѓ;
  • Max. Charging power: 18 watts.
CONTROL AND TRANSFER VIDEO:
  • bandwidth: MR1SD25 Model: 2,4-2,4835 GHz;
  • Max. signal transmission range (in an open space, no interference): Model MR1SD25: 2,4 GHz: 2000m (MIC / CE);
  • operating temperature range: 0 В° ... + 40;
  • transmitter power (EIRP) Model MR1SD25 2,4 GHz:<19 dBm (MIC / CE);
  • Battery capacity 2600 mAh;
  • working voltage / current 1200 mA / 3.6 (Android), 700 mA / 3.6 (iOS)
  • Compatible device size: max. length: 160 mm, thickness: 6.5 - 8.5 mm;
  • types of USB-connector: Lightning, Micro USB (Type-B), USB Type-C;
  • Broadcast quality: 720p at 30 frames / s
  • Max. bitrate: 4 Mb / s
  • The signal delay (depending on the site conditions and mobile device): 170-240 ms
CHARGER:
  • input of 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz, 0.5 A;
  • yield: 12 V 1.5 A / 9 2 A / 5 B 3A;
  • rated power: 18 watts.

Useful information

M
I remind all participants that in this forum do not discuss paid programs and paid the functionality of these programs. In order to avoid various kinds of misunderstanding, we discuss only those programs, applications that are presented at the forum and placed in the cap threads.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedOleg Vereshchagin - 13.07.20, 21:18
Reason for editing: Curator

Rep: (14)
dettr @ 04.11.19, 12:33*
He will return home (in place of take-off) when connection is lost, or when you press the home button.
It will return, but not exactly in its place. Once I run next to the fence (the other vantage point was not), the drone returned to the battery last gasp, and sat behind the fence. I had him climb over the fence.
dettr @ 04.11.19, 12:33*
Note as the drone is very light and calm is rare flight time and distance respectively in the windy weather greatly reduced.
Well, it's all true, even in large drones. My Spark all time is cut in half, just fly up, customize, and then sit longer necessary. With the Mini would be much better. There was a test of the wind - it is well keeps the position even at a fairly strong wind - 10 m / sec. So that even in windy weather with it, you can (if cautiously) to fly. Mavic Mini is completely suitable for my purposes. I think not only me, many of his glad - small, compact, half cut bureaucratic registration (only for the flight permit, registration is not necessary, and even without a permit can be away from the city and airport), excellent for amateur photography and a long flight time !

Rep: (116)
* sister kerry , Well, I think it is stipulated instructions + - Returns a couple of meters, so it is very dangerous to take off in a confined space to bring to the Auto Return the battery to zero when it is impossible to cancel the landing and to correct manually. I checked a few times, the error was not more than a meter, and the zoom at all exactly on the point of take-off sets.

FrontV @ 04.11.19, 13:00*
gestures removed as far as I know.
I Spark with gestures that are so advertised - so never worked. Many complain that gestures do not work. Not everyone, but often enough. And what they use? Take on nehily cost device for Self, to carry it with you so that you can make your phone the Stick?

Rep: (9)
Sister Carrie @ 11/04/19, 11:21*
With Mini completely different life begins!

I think you have too high expectations. : D
30 minutes at calm.

Post has been editeddettr - 04.11.19, 11:37

Rep: (70)
InterestingVIDEO, A direct comparison of image quality with Mavic PRO.

Rep: (116)
* <Sergio> As for me mini merges into pure wild peresharp even have nothing to compare, dd at about at times ....

Post has been editedFrontV - 04.11.19, 12:02

Rep: (5)
FrontV @ 04.11.19, 16:00*
mini merges into pure wild peresharp not much to compare

They really do not compare. But who wants to - both look prices.

Posted on 11/04/2019, 13:27:

dettr @ 04.11.19, 16:17*
By the time in the wind, and so clearly without comments.

In the wind, even more than the declared, for his weight - he bozhenka! See how he flies on the HudsonYoutube

chester_b @ 4.11.19, 13:25*
See how he flies on GudzonomYutub

I saw this video, I wind resistance is not interesting to the interests of flight time on a windy day.
I reviewed. Using 53% ACCUM he forth to 9 minutes into the wind. In general, 16 minutes will fly from 100% to 0.
And the video quality is so-so, I was expecting that it would be better.

Post has been editeddettr - 04.11.19, 13:55

* dettr contrary to your expectations, I would say that even 16 minutes on 2400mAh 2S li-ion-ke - quite a good result, and 27-29 minutes of real normal conditions (not calm, and not hovering, I note), but with shooting 2.7K video, yes with HD-link more - for energy efficiency in general a monument should be put. As you can expect more - I do not understand.

Post has been editedchester_b - 04.11.19, 14:06

Rep: (76)
dettr @ 04.11.19, 12:39*
Using 53% ACCUM he forth to 9 minutes into the wind.
A back downwind 3.9 km from 45% to 23% ACCUM. Well it is very energy efficient!

dettr @ 04.11.19, 15:39*
And the video quality is so-so, I was expecting that it would be better.
You judge the quality of the video by the roller, laid out on YouTube? Or seen the original?

Sister Carrie @ 04/11/19, 15:43*
You judge the quality of the video by the roller, laid out on YouTube? Or seen the original?

Several rolls well, YouTube. Just comparing with the same FIPI on YouTube.

Sister Carrie @ 04/11/19, 19:43*
Or seen the original?

Found 3 video and 3 pictures in the original, too, would be nice to cap. Pour or where links to mediafire.com go?

Photo examples:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Video examples:
First,secondthe third.

Rep: (4)
dettr @ 4.11.19, 11:29*
See real traveler reviews, and then draw your own conclusions ...

So as where to find the best reviews? The kid will go on sale November 11, all that is on Youtube is because advertising.
I think you have a very biased attitude to the copter for $ 400. And any way, and it is .. there are people with Fimka and Zina ran, thought cheap and cheerful, but no, apparently ate.

chester_b @ 04.11.19, 16:07*
Video examples:
The first, second, third.

And there is no video of the desert, water and forest and a city with houses? In these examples, there is nothing to look at in terms of detail)).

Rep: (1)
here in itvideoaccompanied by examples of video camera
examples
true shot at not very good lighting, but I think it can be fixed in the cap

Rep: (0)
I never had drones. I consider just how small nachplny. Is there any sense to take it for the sake of filming ski resort? Where the temperature may be -20. And the wind can not be weak ...

xxxdon @ 04.11.19, 17:51*
Where the temperature may be -20. And the wind can not be weak ...

From this point the work of the drone, no manufacturer can not guarantee. And especially drone entry level.

FuneralRave @ 04.11.19, 17:11*
But in this video, accompanied by examples of video camera
examples
true shot at not very good lighting, but I think it can be fixed in the cap

Thank.
Here it is clear that he takes off video + - how FIPI x8, but photos will be better for sure.

xxxdon @ 04.11.19, 21:51*
Where the temperature may be -20.

Stated operating temperature from 0 В° to 40 В° C

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/07/20, 21:27