Attached Image

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Description
WF-1000XM3
Do not let the world around them distract you - immerse yourself in your favorite music. No wires and noise. Only the sound quality, advanced noise reduction technology and music hours on end.
Device characteristics
Main functions

Earphone Type
Dynamic, closed-type

SPEAKER
6 mm, dome type (voice coil CCAW)

MAGNET
neodymium

NFC
There (cover)

DSEE HX
Yes

Battery

The battery is charging
Approx. 1.5 hours

METHOD OF BATTERY CHARGE
USB-charging (on the cover)

Battery life (MUSIC PLAYBACK MODE)
Max. 6 hours (Noise) / max. 8 hours (without noise reduction)

Time of the battery (B TALK)
Max. 4 hours (Noise) / max. 4.5 hours (no noise reduction)

Battery life (STANDBY)
Max. 9 hours (Noise) / max. 15 hours (with no noise reduction)

Specifications BluetoothВ®

BLUETOOTHВ® VERSION
Bluetooth version 5.0

OPERATING LIMITS
The line of sight approx. 10 m

Frequency Range
The 2.4 gigahertz (GHz 2,4000-2,4835)

A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP

Music support
SBC, AAC

SUPPORTED Content Protection
SCMS-T

Noise suppression

Squelch SWITCH ON. / OFF.
Yes

Case for charging

The battery is charging
Approx. 3.5 hours

WEIGHT
Approx. 77 g
Reviews / Reviews

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

No topic Curator . If the subject is, a user who wants to become a Curator and correspondingRequirements for candidatesHe may apply,Post New Topicin sectionI want to beCurator (having previously studied Rules and guidelines forCurators ).
Prior to his appointment
Curator, For filling caps, please contactModeratorssection or a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Rep: (10)
Does anybody no?)
Then I will be the first;)

Rep: (63)
* all504 They duck into a common branch of 1000xm discussed

Rep: (10)
* Captain.Mason76 , and you can ssylochku?
Something I can not find ..

Rep: (33)
Captain.Mason76 @ 25.10.19, 17:10*
they are in the general branch of 1000xm discussed

There also will not find anything, it is necessary here to discuss.

Going to buy in the state of emergency.
I want to hear the impressions of the bought.

* McFlyH In that branch pmshut that frequent disconnections in the city, the volume as I understand it is not particularly well and sports a form factor for the amateur

Rep: (2)
Would also like to hear feedback. I think what to take. Bud's more like Samsung. But mixed reviews. And Sony is very beautiful. though I understand that beauty is not in the first place. Write a little about pozhalusta nakshnikah. Thank.

Rep: (118)
* DoctorSheldonCooper, personal experience:

Of the benefits:
1. I managed to install the firmware, which allows you to connect headphones with a laptop. Many complain that it can not be done now, the manufacturer has withdrawn the firmware with pomektoy that are working on it. Firmware should be here -https://www.sony.com/e...xm3/downloads/00016302
2. The sound is just fine, it's pretty nice and balanced for this size. But if there is a local shop - do not be lazy, go and listen to them, if possible: we all have different requirements for sound quality. The only thing that can advise - do not pay attention to the lack of Aptx / Aptx-HD.
3. rassinhron video either on a PC or on a smartphone is not noticed. The sound from the headphone is both at the same time, because of their independence, the reception signal.
4. buddies when calling hear satisfactory sound quality. To distinguish it can, but do not say that he is not out of the barrel.
5. Fast charging - that's just fine, went to make coffee - put on charge or 10-15 minutes and 1.5 hours, you can continue to listen freely. But we must not forget that they are included in the automatic mode, noise reduction, which is a quiet place is best to turn off for extended battery life.
6. It is very pleasant. Well look both separately and in a case, and in the ears. Beautiful and unusual.
7. Seen in the foreign site dismantling process - very simple, it is possible to get the battery like on the headphones themselves, and on the cover and replace (with due skill) without any problems.

Minuses:
1. Link. This thing is unpredictable. I really hope that it gets better. Surprisingly, when I changed the mode "as a priority" on "signal priority" breaks become much smaller. And after changing smart with Galaxy S8 on Huawei P30 Pro breaks altogether disappeared. With Galaxy S8 happened that the house of the blue headphones lost communication with the PC, and then restored, it is suspected that smart trying to connect to them and therefore headphones sboili Communications. Now do not lose touch. In general, this is one of the most obscure, elusive and unpredictable headphones these problems.
2. Moisture is not at all. And though I try to avoid accidents, and they sit in your ears pretty tight, yet there is a fear that one of the headphones fall out and fall into the pool / bowl / cup. Such is the little paranoia developed with the knowledge that there is no moisture protection.
3. Personally, I have a fixation and wearing comfort are absolutely no problems. Slightly bursting inside the ear canal, but it is even after 10 hours is not annoying. But someone is annoying and after only an hour. In general, a strong dependence on the anatomical features (I do not speak about the ear pads).
4. Touch the button: pressing the sensor button headphone ear while under vacuum a lot of experience as a load, even a light touch is expressed in a knock effect stethoscope. I can not imagine what would have happened if the button has not been touch and mechanical.
5. Cover Size: like it is not a giant, but it would be a little bit smaller. Judging by the voids, reduce the body it is possible it would behttp://www.fonow.com/view/235586.html
6. Expensive, very expensive. Because he took on Avito. At full price I would not even think to take them.
P.S.
Well, the reviews from other customers
Sony WF-1000X (Post Vitaliy517 # 89912406)
Sony WF-1000X (Post diamontron # 88508542)
Sony WF-1000X (Post prozect # 88560016)
Sony WF-1000X (Yamaha-252 Post # 88574337)

Post has been editedonefabis - 04.11.19, 23:27

* onefabis,
Excellent review! Thank. very informative. Phone while Xiaomei. Samsung will move on. maybe something from 9. Pre Nout9. unfortunately breaks all bluetooth headphones. somewhere more, somewhere less. Much depends on your phone yet. Moisture is also not particularly important. Rain will survive for sure. not going to swim: D I'll have a review add to his cap. Very good.

Rep: (0)
* McFlyH And any store can advise? On PE 2 thousand at least it will be interesting

Rep: (3)
Captain.Mason76 @ 04.11.19, 18:37*
the volume as I understand not really flaunts

volume excellent

Rep: (33)
MuslimSA @ 04.11.19, 22:18*
and a store can advise?

So far no, because no announcements. I will look for locally already after the fact, well, or in extreme Amazon / Ebay case.

Rep: (5)
* DoctorSheldonCooper ,
DoctorSheldonCooper @ 4.11.19, 22:31 *
unfortunately breaks all bluetooth headphones. somewhere more, somewhere less. Much depends on your phone yet.
I have 10+ new laptop from Samsung. No rupture with these headphones do not. At a distance of up to 10 meters in an open area for sports is no problem.

* Vitaliy517 , It's a good news. When moving well in the ears derzhatsyag? I run. Will not be vyskakiyat?

* Vitaliy517 Bluffs meaning not due to distance, but in places where other electronics (lights, machines, and other people with Bluetooth devices)
refer to another topic

Posted 05/11/2019 15:20:

* hotello How many dB output?

Captain.Mason76 @ 5.11.19, 15:20*
breakages meaning not due to distance, but in places where other electronics (lights, machines, and other people with Bluetooth devices)
refer to another topic
I also wrote that topic. I have no breaks in the city too. Perhaps because of the version of the Bluetooth phone. While many complain about, perhaps in some cities have equipment which gives interference to these ears. I live in Minsk, if that.

* Vitaliy517 , Ponyal.a volume like? Eg EPL and Samsung Bud's quiet for me compared? And you can train them? Fly?

* Captain.Mason76 , Airpods first generation play quieter, I used them to these almost 2 years. On this volume is worth about 50%. According to the shoot out here I think everything will be individually. When engaged on simulators all is well. While running, sometimes it is necessary to correct, but it is not often. Here airpods my best to keep in your ears. I never corrected, but many complain that just falls. So it's all very individual. These ears can be forgiven all because of the sound, it is excellent. This is my personal opinion, I do not impose.

* Vitaliy517 I listened to the second airpods, they are much louder than the first?
of revocation as I understand - Sony played at half volume as the first airpods throughout?

I can not find in the internet - Is it possible to disassemble and reassemble the headphones to replace the battery, or they are the same as the one-time Apple AIR Subfam?

For the full price 17990rub not want to take - seen in the new Avito from Finland 12000rub.
Are there international warranty on Sony?
PS On Avito many sales Sony WF-1000XM3 - in the course are not all they are satisfied

Rep: (65)
bully_KHV @ 06.11.19, 06:21*
I can not find in the internet - Is it possible to disassemble and reassemble the headphones to replace the battery, or they are the same as the one-time Apple AIR Subfam?

For the full price 17990rub not want to take - seen in the new Avito from Finland 12000rub.
Are there international warranty on Sony?
PS On Avito many sales Sony WF-1000XM3 - in the course are not all they are satisfied

Good day!
To replace the battery, be sure to contact an authorized Sony service facility, self battery replacement is not provided by the manufacturer. The list of service centers can be specified by clicking on the following link:http://services.sony.ru/support/ru/repair/asc
Unfortunately, Sony's no international warranty. Warranty service in the territory of the Russian region does not apply to devices that are not designed to be implemented in the region (the informal delivery). But you can use a paid repair services.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/05/20, 17:55