Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Description
Wireless headphones Spunky Beat with advanced QualcommВ® chip with special drivers with a graphene coating, and noise-canceling DSP and cVc в„ў 8.0, provide you with unsurpassed sound and deep bass.
Specifications
Chip: QualcommВ® QCC3020, supports aptX, AAC, SBC
Bluetooth: 5.0, HFP / HSP / AVRCP / A2DP
Range: 15 meters
Frequency: 20-20k Hz
Capacity: Headphones - 35Mah, Case - 350mAh
Working hours: 7 hours on the 50% volume, with a case 24 hours. In standby mode 90 days.
Charging time: Headsets - 50 min, Case - 2 hr.
Impedance: 16Om
Dimensions: Headsets - 27 x 17 x 8 mm / 1.06 x 0.67 x 0.31; Case - 68 x 45 x 31 mm / 2.68 x 1.77 x 1.22
Weight: Headphones - 3.7g; Case - 47g.
Equipment: 1 x Spunky Beat wireless headphones with battery carrying case; 3 x embouchure pair; 1 x charging cable; 1 x warranty card; 1 x User manual.
Purchase
Reviews / Reviews
Useful

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingAnnouncement: Requirements for Candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators). Prior to the appointment of a curator for filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAndyER03 - 20.01.20, 22:42
Reason for editing: Videos for headphones reset

Rep: (0)
* F1uke,

I understand that the shut-off after 5 minutes - it's not a bug, but a feature. I think that's already immediately upon delivery to file a dispute, because I do not take these headphones to headset mode. Can we assume that this jamb manufacturer, which he intentionally omitted.

Rep: (10)
* F1uke Where to do it?

in the Bluetooth settings, turn off the phone's audio device

Attached images
Attached ImageAttached Image

Rep: (3)
lei4ka @ 03.12.19, 11:59*
Can we assume that this jamb manufacturer, which he intentionally omitted

It could and should be !!! I back the entire cost for this, for me it was such a regime was needed when using headphones.

Rep: (337)
lei4ka @ 03.12.19, 14:59*
I think that's already immediately upon delivery to file a dispute, because I do not take these headphones to headset mode. Can we assume that this jamb manufacturer, which he intentionally omitted.

I opened the debate on this issue, wait for the decision Aliekspress because the seller does not recognize it jamb, or rather did not comment, but suggests to check on other devices

Rep: (8)
Abegor @ 03.12.19, 10:25*
Also ordered Tronsmart Onyx Neo with coupons 12 $ left.

tell me what kind of coupons also want at this price

* Dobrozol

I have a lot of other BT headphones. It is very interesting to test mode "negarnitura" it is with them, ie, the sound transmission through the transmitter from your portable player. If it turns out that most of the works of ears is normal, this is a weighty argument for the return Tronsmartu their crafts.

Of the offensive - like ears type Redmen Dots, but sensory and atpx. Evidently not destiny

Rep: (13)
kapitoshka16, 5/15 $ and coupon seller $ 3.

Rep: (18)
lei4ka @ 3.12.19, 16:59*
I have a lot of other BT headphones. It is very interesting to test mode "negarnitura" it is with them, ie, the sound transmission through the transmitter from your portable player. If it turns out that most of the works of ears is normal, this is a weighty argument for the return Tronsmartu their crafts.

I qsy2, Marshal Major 3 and hayperh Cloade mix. Only in tronsmarta go off. All other work without problems.

Rep: (2)
* F1uke I have for example, they are cut down, regardless of how they are connected headset or not.

Rep: (170)
dant73 @ 03.12.19, 20:16*
I qsy2, Marshal Major 3 and hayperh Cloade mix. Only in tronsmarta go off. All other work without problems.

Well, that's a new wave of disputes Ali
so we look forward to the new year after the third revision, correction off error when using only music

* Oleg V ,
but is it worth to wait. I mean, if all new Fixed or done "a feature" ... In general, I can not understand, the results of 30+ pages online than these remarkable ears, so they will not return / merge and order again ....

* dant73 ,
sadness .... Marshalls too. Hence, it is precisely in tronsmartah ... flatter myself that dies when we all know

Rep: (1)
Ali was awarded to me half the cost of the headphones, as requested. Really off volume control and off doing their own thing. I advise everyone to open a dispute and return the money

Rep: (18)
sazhik @ 3.12.19, 22:25*
I advise everyone to open a dispute and return the money

The only pity is time to open the dispute failed. Seller stupid not answered every day I write it.

Rep: (117)
* dant73 , In Saporta brand can not write, too. Shop Ali not their property.

Rep: (57)
* 200776wwa, * antonxoxlove, * Relax_Poltava, Well this is how you need to zasrat headphones with your ears, that they are beginning to quietly play ??? I'm shocked

* sazhik ,
and someone wrote about the total cost of refanda. Where is the logic of Ali in fact comes a product with koordinalno Unlike applications TX. As if for 550r (this is 1/2 of the price paid by me) is not bad, but to punish a complete refandom these n ... really ought to

Post has been editedlei4ka - 04.12.19, 00:18
Reason for editing: Typo

Rep: (14)
DocTyn3akPbIT @ 03.12.19, 22:43*
Well this is how you need to zasrat headphones with your ears, that they are beginning to quietly play ??? I'm shocked

About zasiraniya. The ears are different, there is a lot of earwax. I have a lot of headphones is not used because of the (wired and wireless). Just stopped to play one of the headphones. Softly at first, then more and more quietly. I thought that the dead earpiece, throw a pity, put on the table. But then I came across an article on the grids of the headphones. As a result, the needle pulled out all the nets of headphones and all earned !!! Just super, as the new and the sound became even louder !! Now I have 5 pieces worked perfectly headphones, but without the grid. In principle, I do not see the meaning of the grids. Air lines are long and the ingress of cerumen unlikely. But from time to time, I recommend to clean the duct with a toothpick or a cotton swab. The main thing is not to damage the membrane. Clean grids peroxide consider excessive, can only guarantee to avoid the loss or audentichnosti headphones. For example in the Sony headphones mesh at all what it is not metal and nylon, and the type of felt? !!! And as her peroxide to clean !? Simply remove ..

Post has been editederekoze - 04.12.19, 00:12

Rep: (57)
* erekoze, Well xs. I had no such problems were, wash and clean my ears regularly if it: D

Posted on 04/12/2019, 00:33:

erekoze @ 04.12.19, 00:09*
needle pulled out all the nets of the headphones

In fact, the grid was not invented by earwax))) and yes, they play louder without them, but the quality is not the one that should be less Bass

Post has been editedDocTyn3akPbIT - 04.12.19, 00:39

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/01/20 11:19