It does not work for the left earpiece [ 59 ] ** [4,61%]
Not working right earpiece [ 82 ] ** [6,4%]
Headphones are not sewn [ 53 ] ** [4,14%]
marriage no [ 1087 ] ** [84,86%]
Total votes: 1281

Rep: (838)
DiscussionXiaomi Mi AirDots Pro 2
Xiaomi Mi Air 2
A source of information | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Xiaomi Mi AirDots Pro 2S - Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Description
New Mi AirDots Pro 2 are made in the form factor of inserts. In addition, Xiaomi also is the speaker and the microphone (they are intended not only for voice but also for noise reduction), like the eminent competitor, and has involved infrared sensors that make the music automatically stops when you remove the accessory from the ears.
Mi AirDots Pro 2 got Bluetooth 5.0 and support for audio codec LHDC, which serves to reduce the sound delay in a wireless transmission. On each earpiece has a touch panel that lets you control music playback, answer incoming calls and activate voice assistant. Response to different touch can be customized branded mobile application.

About aptX and AAC support
Additional Information
Get rid of unnecessary noise
The new wireless headset is used Xiaomi Technology suppressing ambient noise using dual microphone effectively cuts out external noise during conversations and providing high quality voice transmission.
LHDC codec for superior sound via Bluetooth
LHDC technology allows you to enjoy high quality sound via Bluetooth. It accurately conveys the game of musical instruments and sound virtually deprives losses.
Devices that support LHDC technology: Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G (technology support is added to the new versions MIUI shell)
The composite membrane coil transmits all the details of sound
Large speaker diameter of 14.2 mm equipped with a composite coil capable of transmitting rich bass, soft and natural medium frequency and high frequency bright. Clean and pleasant sounding music fans will appreciate the attention to detail and features.
All operations in a couple of clicks
With light tapping on the headset, you can manage your music, phone calls, voice assistant, and not only, it does not need a smartphone, everything is made as simple as possible to operate functions.
Convenient settings for yourself
With support for custom settings by Xiao Ai application can be customized control the left and right earphone and otherwise play with features, creating a device for yourself.
The infrared optical sensor
Pauses at the right moment
Built-in headphone infrared sensor constantly monitors their state and when the headset is removed from the ear, the sensor automatically pauses playing. Whether it's music or movies, you can always continue where left off.
Fast charging and long-term operation
Headphones automatically charged when installed in the case, while there is support for fast charging and case, and headphones, allowing just 1 hour completely fill energy reserves. headphones music playback time is 4 hours, and together with a case it is possible to extend the right to 14 hours, to not be afraid to remain without charge during the day.
Rapid and sustained Bluetooth
Bluetooth 5.0 chip provides a steady signal and fast data transfer. It is distinguished by broad compatibility, and amazing sound clarity.
comfortable fit
The semi-submersible design provides a snug fit to the ear canal and no discomfort during prolonged wearing. One earpiece weighs just 4.5 grams, its compact body will fit naturally in any way and will stay in touch all day.
Complete freedom without wires
Completely wireless design allows you to freely enjoy the surround sound of the left and right earphone, and each of them can be used individually, adapting to the changing situation.
Reviews and Reviews
Useful
Xiao AI and Mi AI
xiao AI

Mi AI

Mi AI 2.H.HH version suitable for the majority of firmware as custom and official. A version 5.H.HH only suitable for the Chinese version of MIUI or based on Chinese (xiaomi.eu, MI-Room, etc.)

M
Dear users! Before you ask a question in the subject line, please refer to the cap carefully. Be sure to check out the FAQ section and Useful. And if the answers to your questions there, then your posts will be removed without explanation.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAndyER03 - 17.05.20, 12:47
Reason for editing: More one ambushury

Rep: (54)
sam1984 @ 01.10.19, 12:14*
I just most interested in the function display battery charge both the headphones and case. I hope it will work, if only it was not blocking any of the regions or the like ..

Everything is)
Attached Image

Posted on 02/10/2019, 22:29:

sladkOy @ 02.10.19, 22:01*
Would vkuumki - prices they would not have been

Vakuumki worse as for me in everything but noise reduction

Already 5 days both hands, bought on the first day. Before there were vacuum EIR E 1, I do not really like.
Mi EIR 2 is better in almost everything, the sound quality - there were bass and depth, now there pritenzy who were in the flat sound of E EIR 1. The ears are better, do not fall, the first series had to constantly correct. Case became less. When you open the briefcase headphone charge indicator appears. Headphones themselves have become smaller too.

Of the minuses I note that there is probably a stock of volume, always put the maximum. plus unusual that no noise reduction and hear everything that happens around you) but it is sometimes better)

In general, they have become the most similar to the EPL airpods and sound about the same, I checked)
I am satisfied with the purchase. And I recommend to purchase) even if you have E EIR 1, the headphones still sound different and differently) then listen to music more enjoyable).

However, there is one thing I do not know why but I can as the first batch or miui not yet been updated to 11, but what is a small bug) they occasionally leaf through the music to the previous track)) have not figured out yet what the cause and patterns)

Post has been editeddianor - 02.10.19, 22:45

sam1984 @ 01.10.19, 00:48*

The same voice assistant app) Mi AI
It's not that

Posted on 02/10/2019, 23:02:

annihilation_ @ 01.10.19, 19:43*
Waiting for reviews is very interested in the size of the headphones themselves and case study well and sound.
Please remove the dimensions of who gets the first.

Attached Image

Rep: (1360)
* dianor that's it":
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Ok, that works.
Or drivers have in Mia initially for this? You Miyu10, Andryuha9?

Post has been editedsam1984 - 03.10.19, 01:11

Rep: (150)
I bought yesterday for a gift, an hour poyuzat to check before you send the person.
Compared with their RHA Trueconnect. From the sound to compare, of course, completely incorrect, but is no longer anything. The sound seemed somehow more dull, dim, as if the lower classes in the equalizer welled. But you can get used, this product is not for audiophiles. Quality microphone is also so-so, but in the absence of strong external noise can talk.
In all other impressions are positive. Look carefully, like a high-quality plastic. Connected to the phone instantly (much faster than RHA), moreover the connection starts as soon as you open the lid of the case, not after dostaosh headphones. On stabilke 10.3.5.0 on mix2s pop style yablofona already have. Good magnets in a case, but the lid a little play in the open. The ears are held normally, the head does not fall out when bending.

Post has been editedBishko - 03.10.19, 04:38

Rep: (2)
Bishko @ 03.10.19, 04:37*
Quality microphones also so-so

Not comparable inferior to airpods?

Rep: (3)
* dianor

Yeah of course on the size of a case at times become leaner) Not a fat man from both the first version.

Rep: (0)
dianor @ 02.10.19, 22:41*
Already 5 days both hands, I bought on the first day

And what of the delay in the video you can tell?

Stepacalypse @ 03.10.19, 09:30*
Not comparable inferior to airpods?

I have never been airpods, compared with the RHA, in principle, that one, that others in the wind above moderate talk is impossible, but to Syaomishnyh ears alone voice recording quality is slightly worse

Rep: (56)
* Bishko , * dianor I am extremely interested in how you control gestures?
And it is there when you connect, when activated squelch and battery-low sound voice of Chinese women? as it was in the first airdots pro
thank

o.gorbunoff @ 03.10.19, 18:17*
very interested in how you control gestures?
And it is there when you connect, when activated squelch and battery-low sound voice of Chinese women? as it was in the first airdots pro
thank

Gesture control, I still did not know)
Because it does not like) is possible, it must be set when you open the case, and there appears a window with a charge level and button settings, but when pressed I personally nothing happens, phone mi8)
There is generally no noise reduction) can hear everything that is happening around

Posted on 10/03/2019, 18:34:

tyz69691 @ 03.10.19, 13:58*
that the delay in the video you can tell?

I did not notice a huge, roughly the same as in the first, maybe a little faster)

* dianor But what about the Chinese women during connection and low battery? What it says? Or what that other sound?

o.gorbunoff @ 03.10.19, 18:39*
What about the Chinese women during connection and low battery? What it says? Or what the other sound

Perhaps at discharge, as is clearly saying something must, I guess) but I honestly do not discharge to zero more

* dianor When connecting / disconnecting publish what that signal?
You can check for example, when the headphones in your ears turn off the bluetooth on the phone, then turn. Without removing the headphones from your ears

Rep: (0)
Please reply to the owners of the ears, is there any short-term loss of communication with music on the street in the city. Is this problem fixed in the second generation. Because after the first generation was even afraid to order it a miracle that the last time on the fact it was on the street can not be in a big city, as from the constant interruptions, etc. etc. It caused a bunch of negative emotions. It is true that sin is a lot like headphones freebuds example (a direct competitor of Huawei) have the same problem with preemption and falls off the compound. I am even willing to put up with a log sticking out of your ear (I'm talking about the shape of the new ear Xiaomei) if they are adequately play music on the street without constant stuttering!

o.gorbunoff @ 03.10.19, 17:17*
very interested in how you control gestures?

As I understand it, there is an extremely simple operation by tapping. 2 times in the right earpiece - Pause \ Play. 2 times to the left - start assistant (Google runs an assistant in the firmware of the eu). At least, that's all I had time for an hour hasty use to find out. Tapping work well, failure is almost not there. IR sensor is also a handy thing, pull the earpiece out of the ear - the music is paused; tuck into your ear - is included.

* SSooFF ,
SSooFF @ 4.10.19, 16:24 *
And what is actually a global problem? Allergy to the Chinese? Or after a few words in an incomprehensible language music comes not so?

All in different ways, I would for that reason they did not buy.
If you still have the Chinese language, then wait for the version for the international market, where this voice will be replaced with a beep.

Post has been editedo.gorbunoff - 04.10.19, 16:34

Rep: (1360)
The former Pro on the Chinese version of Chinese balabolov just as well on globalke just a sound, before the announcement of the second sold them as a redmi go.

* sam1984 I tried to branch the first pro to know this, I was told that the box does not differ in appearance
Chinese version of the Global

Post has been editedo.gorbunoff - 04.10.19, 18:04

Rep: (18)
.* sam1984 ,
Once the app is setup and headphones may be able to change kitayschinu craftsmen to the great and powerful, but there is already a matter of time and technical constraints)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/05/20, 4:35