Favorite quotes, sayings | We collect favorite aphorisms and quotes.

Rep: (1237)
“Let's post here quotes, sayings, aphorisms, sayings of famous people, ancient and not so, which you like the most.”

Attached Image
"""""""""'''"""""""""""""""""""""""""""'''"""'""""""""""'''"""'"""'"""""'"""""""""'''"""'"""'"""""'"""""""""'''"""''"""'"""""""""'''"""'"
This includes quotes that turned out to be in tune with the inner world of the users of our forum, they didn’t just look at them accidentally, they made them think - they helped to understand something important in life, they became part of it. Such quotes can be left here, maybe someone else will find them valuable for themselves.
Some rules;)
In the subject in addition to quotes, you can discuss your vision of their essence and so on, associated with quotes. May come and your version, which is closer to your understanding. This is the most interesting.
  1. It is always necessary to indicate the author of a statement or quotation, better the title of the work, if you know it.
  2. Do not publish "like interesting", publish what turned out to be important for you personally. If in doubt, it is better not to post.
  3. The color, bold and resized font of the quotation itself makes it difficult to read, this is applicable, for example, in the title, author's instructions, or in any design, but also in moderation.
  4. Quotes of one author within one post need to be grouped and signed all at once. Statements of different authors are better to publish in separate posts.
  5. Let's post quotes with text, not pictures. Usually the image adds nothing to the quote. If the picture is really a topic, which is rare, then place it with a spoiler in addition to the quotation in text form.
    When making personal selections of quotes, you can of course deviate a little from the rules, add pictures without spoilers, etc.
  6. Large passages of a text or a poem are called as such and are no longer quotations in essence. If necessary, you can publish it under a spoiler.Also under the spoiler we publish other additional materials: mp3, links, and so on.
  7. For violations of these rules, unnoticed by the curator, write to him inQMS, and not in the subject.
  8. Avoid duplicates of recently published quotes. In most cases they will be deleted.
If possible, before publishing a quote, check if there are duplicates,searchon the topic - this is optional. For all questions relating to the topic, write to QMScurator.
A selection of favorite quotes: heart:
Selections of favorite quotes and quotes favorite authors.
User creativity
Codes
Simple quote code:
"Quote"

[right] [offtop] Author [/ offtop] [/ right]

Looks like that:
"Quote"

Author

Simple quote code with italics:
[i] "Quote" [/ i]

Looks like that:
"Quote"

Author

Quote code with the "times" font:
[font = times] "Quote" [/ font]

Looks like that:
"Quote"

Author

Quotation code with the font "times" and italics:
[font = times] [i] "Quote" [/ i] [/ font]

Looks like that:
"Quote"

Author

Quotation code with the font "times", italic and a picture:
[font = times] [i] "Quote" [/ i] [/ font]

[right] [offtop] Author [/ offtop] [/ right] [spoiler] Picture [/ spoiler]

Looks like that:
"Quote"

Author
Picture

Post has been editedgardener - 11.07.19, 20:07
Reason for editing: new quotes

Rep: (262)
“My friends always march through life ...”

Viktor Tsoi

Post has been editedTraffic police officer - 08.04.19, 00:37

"And I laugh, even though it is not always funny to me,
And very angry when they tell me
It’s impossible to live like this right now.
But why? Because I live. "

Viktor Tsoi

“A lot of means to destroy oneself, A lot of means to move into darkness ... A lot of means, but they are useless, It is better to howl to the moon.”

Yuri Klinskikh (Khoi)

"Evening will come, I will again
I'll go to bed to get up tomorrow
And all over again. "

Viktor Tsoi

“But all I need is
These are a few words.
And a place to step forward. ”

Viktor Tsoi

"There is time, but there is no money,
And the guests have nowhere to go. ”

Viktor Tsoi

Post has been editedTraffic police officer - 08.04.19, 00:57

“And somewhere all disappeared suddenly.
I got into some kind of circle.
I am thirsty, I am thirsty,
I just want to sit down somewhere. ”

Viktor Tsoi

Rep: (7278)
WITHCovering our true feelings is harder than portraying non-existent ones.

Francois de Larochefuca

HAdezhda, this fake emotion, which tying human souls in knots.

Jennifer Blake "Just for Love"

ABOUTbizhennye love offended. Genuine fact.

Chuck Palahnic "Snuff"

ABOUTbut he arched into her soul so ardently that, seeking for his own benefit, he found love, tried so hard to take possession of her heart that he fell in love with himself.

Gabriel Garcia Marquez "One Hundred Years of Solitude"

MThis is the cheapest item in the world. Ask anyone, and he will give you a whole bunch.

Napoleon Hill "Think and Grow Rich"

Post has been editedSimba - 09.04.19, 13:31

TOSo often we take a serious feeling for “fireworks” - because of destructive thrills. We forget that true love brings peace and tranquility.

Alex Michaelides "The Silent Patient"

PAn anika embracing a person when in a crowd and sharing a common fate is not as terrible as the fear experienced alone.

Jack London "Sea Wolf"

ABOUTa uniform and boring existence among everyday and forced labor or among secure idleness requires the excitement of dulled feelings, which people try to get intoxicated. But people usually did not know and do not know or do not want to believe that this pleasant intoxication of intoxication and the apparent surge of strength is due to brain poisoning, because these intoxicating or so-called narcotic drugs are poisons.

Nikolay Tyapugin "Popular delusions and the scientific truth about alcohol"

ABOUTThe final truth is always reported to the Russian man.

Victor Pelevin "Batman Apollo"

Hand everything that a person takes, he pays with himself: with his mind and strength, sometimes with his life.

Maxim Gorky "The Old Woman Izergil"

�ATThe called party cannot answer your call. Please call back later. ” Ruthless words tearing millions of hot hearts. Every minute. All over the world. The language of a telephone refusal may be different, but cruelty is one.

Elchin Safarli "There without back"

ABOUTdynicism is a chronic cold of the soul. Lonely people, as has been proven, are in fact often frozen. Many of them, instead of going to a psychiatrist, go to a therapist, they are frozen from the inside, and they cannot be warmed with a blanket or alcohol. This is a kind of virus, because if they just find a soul mate, all their diseases disappear overnight. Today it is called psychosomatism. You can not treat the body, forgetting about the soul, and vice versa.

Janusz Wisniewski "Arrhythmia of the Senses"

HSome people you love more than anything else, but with others you want to be most of all.

Henrik Ibsen "Doll House"

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/17/19, 22:41