Favorite quotes, sayings | We collect favorite aphorisms and quotes.

Rep: (1235)
“Let's post here quotes, sayings, aphorisms, sayings of famous people, ancient and not so, which you like the most.”

Attached Image
"""""""""'''"""""""""""""""""""""""""""'''"""'""""""""""'''"""'"""'"""""'"""""""""'''"""'"""'"""""'"""""""""'''"""''"""'"""""""""'''"""'"
This includes quotes that turned out to be in tune with the inner world of the users of our forum, they didn’t just look at them accidentally, they made them think - they helped to understand something important in life, they became part of it. Such quotes can be left here, maybe someone else will find them valuable for themselves.
Some rules;)
In the subject in addition to quotes, you can discuss your vision of their essence and so on, associated with quotes. May come and your version, which is closer to your understanding. This is the most interesting.
  1. It is always necessary to indicate the author of a statement or quotation, better the title of the work, if you know it.
  2. Do not publish "like interesting", publish what turned out to be important for you personally. If in doubt, it is better not to post.
  3. The color, bold and resized font of the quotation itself makes it difficult to read, this is applicable, for example, in the title, author's instructions, or in any design, but also in moderation.
  4. Quotes of one author within one post need to be grouped and signed all at once. Statements of different authors are better to publish in separate posts.
  5. Let's post quotes with text, not pictures. Usually the image adds nothing to the quote. If the picture is really a topic, which is rare, then place it with a spoiler in addition to the quotation in text form.
    When making personal selections of quotes, you can of course deviate a little from the rules, add pictures without spoilers, etc.
  6. Large passages of a text or a poem are called as such and are no longer quotations in essence. If necessary, you can publish it under a spoiler.Also under the spoiler we publish other additional materials: mp3, links, and so on.
  7. For violations of these rules, unnoticed by the curator, write to him inQMS, and not in the subject.
  8. Avoid duplicates of recently published quotes. In most cases they will be deleted.
If possible, before publishing a quote, check if there are duplicates,searchon the topic - this is optional. For all questions relating to the topic, write to QMScurator.
A selection of favorite quotes: heart:
Selections of favorite quotes and quotes favorite authors.
User creativity
Codes
Simple quote code:
"Quote"

[right] [offtop] Author [/ offtop] [/ right]

Looks like that:
"Quote"

Author

Simple quote code with italics:
[i] "Quote" [/ i]

Looks like that:
"Quote"

Author

Quote code with the "times" font:
[font = times] "Quote" [/ font]

Looks like that:
"Quote"

Author

Quotation code with the font "times" and italics:
[font = times] [i] "Quote" [/ i] [/ font]

Looks like that:
"Quote"

Author

Quotation code with the font "times", italic and a picture:
[font = times] [i] "Quote" [/ i] [/ font]

[right] [offtop] Author [/ offtop] [/ right] [spoiler] Picture [/ spoiler]

Looks like that:
"Quote"

Author
Picture

Post has been editedgardener - 06.07.19, 23:35
Reason for editing: new quotes

Rep: (341)
- Eka importance - more than a hundred! If only blood was thick! They say love obedient All literally age!

Posted 04/05/2013, 18:14:

At the age as such, I do not see anything romantic. Either you are interesting at any age, or not. There is nothing particularly interesting about being old - or being young

Rep: (1)
The enemy takes more space in our thoughts than a friend - in our heart

Rep: (1121)
    "The main problem of quotes on the Internet - people immediately believe in their authenticity"
    V.I. Lenin

Life is not a film, and you did not understand this and continue to live by the script. (author unknown)

Rep: (28)
Shoot down! ©Stalin

You should not be offended by people who have hidden the truth from us: we ourselves are constantly hiding it from ourselves.

Rep: (28)
Don't listen to anyone who says you can't do something. Even me. Got it? If you have a dream, protect it. People who can not something, will assure that you will not work. Set a goal - achieve it. And the point. Follow your dreams!В© "The Pursuit of Happyness"

To get to the source, you must swim against the stream.

It doesn't matter what someone says or does. You yourself must be a perfect person. The battle takes place in this chest, right here. / Carlos Castaneda /

Rep: (29)
Kikujiro_SPb @ 07/13/2013, 21:20*
“The main problem of quotations on the Internet is that people immediately believe in their authenticity” V. I. Lenin

Kikujiro_SPb,
Lenin ... Internet ... Mdem-mmm! o.O am I sleeping? : rofl:

Post has been editedKikujiro_SPb - 15.07.13, 17:05
Reason for editing:;) shhh ...

Rep: (58)
A friend is an enemy who has not yet attacked.
(xs who said :)

Rep: (590)
Sad booty, happily do not fart;)

Rep: (449)
"The eternal paradox: a person seeks to be loved, but it becomes them only when the desire goes away, and you want the one who is now near to be happy ..." Chelovechek

"Friendship is like rain: it falls on roses and dog shit"
(from the movie)

"A girl can lose innocence in the fight for love, and can lose love in the fight for innocence"
Cat Behemoth

"Everlasting rituals of life are eternal, people are born forever on the chests of hope, and fire and fire are not so often on the way."
Roger Zelazny "The Chronicles of Amber"

"The latter does not take part in the battle for truth"
Absalom Underwater

"The hand of the Lord writes straight, even if the lines are crooked."

"You can lose your temper
You can just forget everything.
But if there is nothing to lose,
That means - there is nothing to love ... "
Dogs Kachalova "Without wires"

Post has been editedCorvin1972 - 17.09.13, 14:49

Rep: (93)
1. Man exists only as much as he does. (Jean-Paul Sartre)
2. Elementary are called such truths that a person reveals last. (Albert Camus)
3. The world is sheer magnificence, and not his fault that we do not know how to get along with him. (Adolf Mushg)

Rep: (2)
The triumph of reason is to get along with people who do not have it.

Rep: (277)
Just as the splendor of feasts and clothing is a sign of a disease that has swept the state, so a free speech, if it occurs often, testifies to the fall of souls from whom words emanate. And it is not surprising if the depravity of speech is favorably perceived not only by the audience dirtier, but also by a well-dressed crowd: after all, only the togs are different from them, not the opinions. More surprising is that they praise not only the speech with a flaw, but also the flaws themselves. В© eneka

In every life there are times when you should rush into the abyss to finally make sure that you always knew how to fly ...

1. A forest is a huge sponge that absorbs as much water as enough to water the whole lake. (Kenzaburo Oe)
2. A person cannot fully realize that he lives if he is always equally happy. (Johan Borgen)
3. Remember, my boy, all the joys of life begin with some simple, but really good thing — let it be just a cupboard with nothing to put in. (Johan Borgen)

Rep: (152)
The truth depends on the point of view.

Hurry up slowly.

Rep: (1121)
Learn by heart, salagi! : lol:

What you do for yourself personally concerns only you. (Adolphe Mouchg)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/08/19 02:16