320 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Favorite quotes, sayings | We collect favorite aphorisms and quotes.
gardener
Message#1
13.06.18, 16:45
tshlglv
[online]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 646
Check in: 21.04.14
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 4/64

“Let's post here quotes, sayings, aphorisms, sayings of famous people, ancient and not so, which you like the most.”

Attached Image
"""""""""'''"""""""""""""""""""""""""""'''"""'""""""""""'''"""'"""'"""""'"""""""""'''"""'"""'"""""'"""""""""'''"""''"""'"""""""""'''"""'"
This includes quotes that turned out to be in tune with the inner world of the users of our forum, they didn’t just look at them accidentally, they made them think - they helped to understand something important in life, they became part of it. Such quotes can be left here, maybe someone else will find them valuable for themselves.
Some rules;)
In the subject in addition to quotes, you can discuss your vision of their essence and so on, associated with quotes. May come and your version, which is closer to your understanding. This is the most interesting.
  1. It is always necessary to indicate the author of a statement or quotation, better the title of the work, if you know it.
  2. Do not publish "like interesting", publish what turned out to be important for you personally. If in doubt, it is better not to post.
  3. The color, bold and resized font of the quotation itself makes it difficult to read, this is applicable, for example, in the title, author's instructions, or in any design, but also in moderation.
  4. Quotes of one author within one post need to be grouped and signed all at once. Statements of different authors are better to publish in separate posts.
  5. Let's post quotes with text, not pictures. Usually the image adds nothing to the quote. If the picture is really a topic, which is rare, then place it with a spoiler in addition to the quotation in text form.
    When making personal selections of quotes, you can of course deviate a little from the rules, add pictures without spoilers, etc.
  6. Large passages of a text or a poem are called as such and are no longer quotations in essence. If necessary, you can publish it under a spoiler.Also under the spoiler we publish other additional materials: mp3, links, and so on.
  7. For violations of these rules, unnoticed by the curator, write to him inQMS, and not in the subject.
  8. Avoid duplicates of recently published quotes. In most cases they will be deleted.
If possible, before publishing a quote, check if there are duplicates,searchon the topic - this is optional. For all questions relating to the topic, write to QMScurator.
A selection of favorite quotes: heart:
Selections of favorite quotes and quotes favorite authors.
User creativity
Codes
Simple quote code:
"Quote"

[right] [offtop] Author [/ offtop] [/ right]

Looks like that:
"Quote"

Author

Simple quote code with italics:
[i] "Quote" [/ i]

Looks like that:
"Quote"

Author

Quote code with the "times" font:
[font = times] "Quote" [/ font]

Looks like that:
"Quote"

Author

Quotation code with the font "times" and italics:
[font = times] [i] "Quote" [/ i] [/ font]

Looks like that:
"Quote"

Author

Quotation code with the font "times", italic and a picture:
[font = times] [i] "Quote" [/ i] [/ font]

[right] [offtop] Author [/ offtop] [/ right] [spoiler] Picture [/ spoiler]

Looks like that:
"Quote"

Author
Picture

Post has been editedgardener - 17.06.19, 20:15
Reason for editing: new quotes
Metalik
Message#22
08.02.10, 23:49
KoldunchG
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 849
Check in: 04.02.06
Wileyfox Swift 2

Once the topic is raised, then add :)
"People can drink together, they can live under one roof, they can make love, but only joint idiocy studies indicate true spiritual and spiritual intimacy."
"Not everything is right, that is logical"
"The best way to spoil the fun is to turn it into a habit."
"Many teachings are similar to window glass. We see the truth through it, but it also separates us from the truth."

--------------------
Not everything is correct, which is logical.
altu74
Message#23
09.02.10, 11:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 160
Check in: 29.01.07
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 4/64

Man is born to die. Life is just a daily postponement of the inevitable (c) Harry Harrison. World of death

--------------------
LG G3s D724 CM 12.1
Beauty will save the world (Georg Luger)
van Kertis
Message#24
23.06.12, 20:05
Word wizard
[offline]

Messages 1063
Check in: 17.09.11
Xiaomi Mi A2 4/64

"The whole history of humanity is dancing in the snow. Humanity is trying to be beautiful and good, although there is no reason for this. Do you understand? Like a ballerina in a tutu and on pointe trying to dance in the snow. And the snow is cold. In some places it is hard, in some places soft, but in some places it fails and cuts its legs. But you still have to try to dance. You have to try to become better. Against nature, against everything. Otherwise, you just have to lie down in the snow and freeze forever. " (S.Lukyanenko "Dances in the snow", cycle "Genome")
"Revenge is barren. Revenge will not raise the dead from the grave and will not add kindness to the world" (S.V. Lukyanenko "Spectrum")
"Many noted the speed with which Muad'Dib learned the lessons of Arrakis and learned its inevitability. We, Bene Gesserit, of course, know what the basics of this speed are. Others can say that Muad'Dib quickly learned because taught how to learn. But the very first lesson was the assimilation of the belief that he can learn, and this is the basis of everything. It’s amazing how many people don’t believe in what they can learn and learn, and how many more that learning is very difficult. Muad'Dib knew that every experience brings its own ok. " (Frank Herbert "Dune", the cycle of "The Chronicles of Dune")

Post has been editedvan Kertis - 23.06.12, 20:08

--------------------

���� ������ �������, ������ �� ���� �� ���� ����������.� download

crazzyebb
Message#25
25.06.12, 01:07
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 776
Check in: 02.06.11
Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman

"Its now or never" - words from the song Bon Jovi - "its my life"

--------------------
Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman

Spartan V2.2.0(Android 2.3.4)
SimplexDumplex
Message#26
25.06.12, 19:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 148
Check in: 28.05.11

“No need for loud words. They are shaking the air, but not the interlocutor.” (C) Count Cagliostro.
milaya
Message#27
25.06.12, 20:09
No status yet!
[offline]

Messages 455
Check in: 31.08.10
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300

* The presence of any head does not guarantee the presence of the brain in it. (Leonid S. Sukhorukov)

Time is running, time is stretching ... Time is not only speed: it has color, smell, taste, pulse, appearance, sound ... Or it only reflects people and their words ... Or maybe it can bloom!

--------------------
If a scientist cannot explain to an eight-year-old boy what he does, he is a charlatan.

milaya
Message#28
25.06.12, 20:43
No status yet!
[offline]

Messages 455

Attached Image

--------------------
If a scientist cannot explain to an eight-year-old boy what he does, he is a charlatan.

milaya
Message#29
25.06.12, 21:21
No status yet!
[offline]

Messages 455

He who has not looked first deep inside himself cannot hope for knowledge, even the most minimal, of what is happening around him. First inward, then outward.
Steinberg Guzman

--------------------

Propadail
Message#30
26.06.12, 17:08
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 25.06.12

Capable envy, talented harm, ingenious - revenge. - N. Paganini (Middle Ages)

Posted on 06/26/2012, 5:08 PM:

Leaders who energize others know that the key to motivation lies not in managing current affairs, but in setting several clear goals and getting people to go to them.
Jack Welch

--------------------
You are what you do every day.
van Kertis
Message#31
26.06.12, 17:37
Word wizard
[offline]

Messages 1063
Xiaomi Mi A2 4/64

Even in life, if you look into it, citizens can kill a thief who stole a purse on the spot, and a clever fraudster who has robbed a country for a billion is tolerated and even ready to admire him.
A ruler is always more lonely than his subjects. Maybe because he does not feel anyone higher than himself. It turns out that it is very important: to feel people not only next to you, not only lower than yourself, but also above you. It turns out that it is very nice to know that someone is carrying the weight of your doubts. (S.V. Luk'yanenko "Knights of forty islands")
Really old tempting sins, it is necessary to be buried in the monastery walls, not only evil not to do more, but also good? Do not do anything - dearer to God than do good? Or really - you have to punish yourself? But then, it turns out, God is like a murderer-torturer, glad to others' sufferings. (S.Lukyanenko "Cold Shores")

--------------------
People are generally good, only they need to be reminded of this. ©
devil_666
Message#32
26.06.12, 20:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 192
Check in: 29.10.08
Sony Ericsson Xperia X1

"Attempting is the first step to failure." © Homer Simpson
“Civilization will not reach its perfection until the last stone of the last church falls on the head of the last priest” © Emil Zola
milaya
Message#33
27.06.12, 17:00
No status yet!
[offline]

Messages 455

In an effort to know yourself, knight the horse, fly sweeping away the superficial, but just do not let an excuse leave your thought alone ... (Eugene Hankin).

--------------------

molotov777
Message#34
27.06.12, 20:22
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 18
Check in: 27.06.12
Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos GT-I9082

life is shit and we all fly in it} -)
milaya
Message#35
27.06.12, 20:56
No status yet!
[offline]

Messages 455

Happiness is on the side of one who is content. /Aristotle/

--------------------

-DEC-
Message#36
28.06.12, 11:53
User
[offline]

Messages 64
Check in: 27.10.10
HTC HD7

Miracles do not happen. (I. Stalin)
And about the culture and the gun, by the way, Jost wrote.

--------------------
van Kertis
Message#37
28.06.12, 12:15
Word wizard
[offline]

Messages 1063
Xiaomi Mi A2 4/64

-DEC-,
As an answer to your quote about miracles:
"The first is that miracles do not happen. The second is that exceptions are possible, but only for evil miracles. And if it is time for evil miracles, then it is useless to remain good" (S.V. Lukyanenko "Draft")

--------------------
People are generally good, only they need to be reminded of this. ©
milaya
Message#38
28.06.12, 13:22
No status yet!
[offline]

Messages 455

Man is looking for miracles. If only he could see how wonderful the human heart is! Hazrat Inayat Khan

Marital love, which passes through a thousand coincidences, is the most wonderful miracle, albeit the most mundane. Francois Mauriac

The need for the extraordinary - perhaps the strongest after sleep, hunger and love. Alexander Green (Alexander Stepanovich Grinevsky)

--------------------

milaya
Message#39
30.06.12, 21:03
No status yet!
[offline]

Messages 455

Be able to perceive life without makeup. Seeing the essence in deeds, not in words. Intelligibility is always necessary. Especially - clarity in the "friends" ...

--------------------

Marvi
Message#40
30.06.12, 22:48
Defining Inconvenient Questions
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 8018
Check in: 23.08.06
Acer n311

Do what you must. And let it be - what will be!

--------------------
Ale, who is it? Director? Fuck you, director! (c) Masyanya
I served not for the title, and not for the order
I do not like stars on the pull ...

Winner of the 6th prizesavagemessiahzine.comin nomination"Facakmeker 2011"
milaya
Message#41
30.06.12, 22:57
No status yet!
[offline]

Messages 455

The theory differs from practice in that the theory and practice are identical in theory, but in practice it is not.

--------------------

320 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06/19/19, 19:51