iPhone 11 Pro Max (2019) - Discussion | Diagonal 6.5 / Apple A13 Bionic / 4 GB

Rep: (755)
DiscussioniPhone 11 Pro Max (2019)
PictureXl Pro Max
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase | Accessories В»| Firmware В»| Talk Camera Apple iPhone 11 / 11Pro / 11ProMax | Marriage | IPhone battery life | A source of information

Attached Image

Questions that can not be asked (discussed) in the topic :

Specifications:
General
Manufacturer:
Apple
Model:
iPhone 11 Pro Max
Year of issue:
Operating system:
iOS 13
Accum Capacity (mAh):
-
Display
Display Super Retina XDR
Display OLED Multi-Touch on the entire front panel; diagonal 6.5 inches
Support for HDR
2688×1242
pixels, 458 pixels
per inch
Contrast 2,000,000: 1 (standard)
Dimensions
Dimensions (WxHxT, mm):
77,8 x 158,0 x 8,1
Weight (g):
CPU
Processor Type:
Apple A13 Bionic
Clock Frequency (MHz):
-
System Neural Engine 3rd generation
Memory
RAM (MB):
Built-in memory (GB):
64/256/512
Communications
Model A2215 *
FDD-LTE (bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 32, 66)
TD-LTE (bands 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48)
UMTS / HSPA + / DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
GSM / EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
Model A2218 *

FDD-LTE (bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 32, 66)
TD-LTE (bands 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48)
UMTS / HSPA + / DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
GSM / EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
All models
Gigabit Class LTE MIMO technology with 4 Г— 4 and LAA4
Wi-Fi 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6) 2 Г— 2 MIMO technology
Wireless technology Bluetooth 5.0
NFC-enabled reader mode
Express card with backup power
Multimedia
Supported audio formats: AAC-LC, HE-AAC, HE-AAC v2, protected AAC, MP3, Linear PCM, Apple Lossless, FLAC, Dolby Digital (AC-3), Dolby Digital Plus (E-AC-3), Dolby Atmos and Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX and AAX +)
spatial audio
Ability to adjust the maximum volume
Management and input
Touch screen:
capacitive
Expansion
Memory cards:
Not supported
Connectors:
Lightning
Additionally
Degree of protection
IP68
Features:
The system of three cameras 12 MP: extra wide, wide-angle and telephoto
Ultra wide angle: diaphragm Ж’ / 2.4 and a viewing angle of 120 В°
Wide-angle: Aperture Ж’ / 1.8
Telephoto: Aperture Ж’ / 2.0
The two-time increase in optical zoom; the double optical zoom to decrease; Digital zoom (up to 10x)
"Portrait" mode with improved bokeh effect and function of the "depth"
Portrait lighting (six options: Day Light, Studio Light, Contour Light, Stage Light, Stage light - b / w, Light Tone - B / W)
Dual optical image stabilization (wide-angle camera and telefotokamera)
Pyatilinzovy lens (extra wide angle camera); shestilinzovy lens (wide-angle camera and telephoto)
More bright flash True Tone function Slow Sync
Panoramic photography (with a resolution of up to 63 M)
Support Focus Pixels throughout the matrix (wide-angle camera)
Night mode
Autocorrect
Smart HDR function of the new generation for a photo
A wide range of colors for photos and Live Photos
Advanced system red-eye removal
Snap photos to the location shooting
Auto Image Stabilization
Burst shooting
Image Formats: HEIF and JPEG
4K video at 24, 30 or 60 frames / sec
HD-1080p video with a frequency of 30 or 60 frames / sec
720p HD-video at 30 frames / s
Extended dynamic range for video capture at up to 60 frames / s
Optical Image Stabilization case of a movie (wide-angle and telephoto camera)
The two-time increase in optical zoom; the double optical zoom to decrease; Digital zoom (up to 6 times)
Audiozum
More bright flash True Tone
QuickTake function to quickly switch to video mode with tracking your subject
Record delayed video with a resolution of 1080 and a frequency of 120 or 240 frames / sec
Mode "Taymlaps" with image stabilization
Cinematic video stabilization (4K, 1080p and 720p)
AF tracking
Ability to capture 8 megapixel photos during video recording time of 4K
Playback Zoom
HEVC H.264 formats, and
Stereo sound
Camera 12MP
Aperture Ж’ / 2.2
"Portrait" mode with improved bokeh effect and function of the "depth"
Portrait lighting (six options: Day Light, Studio Light, Contour Light, Stage Light, Stage light - b / w, Light Tone - B / W)
Animoji and Memoji
Shooting 4K video at 24, 30 or 60 frames / sec
Shooting HD-1080p video with a frequency of 30 or 60 frames / sec
Recording slow motion videos with 1080p at 120 frames / s
Smart HDR function of the new generation for a photo
Extended dynamic range for video capture at 30 frames / s
Cinematic video stabilization (4K, 1080p and 720p)
A wide range of colors for photos and Live Photos
Flash Retina Flash
Auto Image Stabilization
Continuous shooting
A photo:
Attached Image
Additional Information:

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedBogdany4 - 19.12.19, 09:21
Reason for editing: added a link to the topic Time iPhone battery life

Rep: (260)
zmokie @ 20.09.19, 22:54*
Owners share their impressions of this device! Tell us about your chosen color and memory.

while in splendid isolation? ;)

I hope that soon gather feedback on this device. The branch 11 about a bit livelier))

Rep: (3493)
* aghostt
While yes ...

11 and 11 Pro does not interest me :) We are waiting for the lucky owners of 11 Pro Max.

Rep: (19)
Of unspecified manager in the Re-Store:
- Hoo some heavy! This is because the Showcase sample? No?! All of these 230 grams?
- Now technology such that the screen is always running, never turn off, it watches and all kinds of notice. Like, in AppleWatch hours already so we learned. And when the phone is not in this time?
- What's new in the phone? What does "flip - see?" I usually phone face look ... So what that 20% is faster. I will not hurry with the previous model.
- Yeah, is there the phone, which Apple Pencil rumored to be? Ah, is not it, did not deliver?
- They say there is still reversible charging to charge the clock that day may not work out? Once rumors ?! And I heard some ayfiksiki assorted body ...
- And what Memory Pro as standard? 64GB? Oh ... well, like this Merseders S-Class with an engine of 70 horsepower.
- What framework! What a bang! At the nurses in the garden at last year ksiaomi same broad framework, straight looks wonderful.
- But still, they say, the theme in the phone can be changed to all black was. Yeah, we brought it today ?! Since September 2017 we are waiting for! Well, cool, cool, wrap 1 piece.

Yet marketers Apple genius - when all competing pipiskami (characteristics, stylus and other garbage), every year something changed, they went the other way: they do not change anything and pressed more on psychology than on performance. Why raise the cost when you can not anything made of iron added (well, in one camera Max added), and a bit to change the appearance, but the price is just to add (especially considering the wildly lower the memory cost). It let the boobies put pen free then, and even a bunch of shnyazhek added at high cost. No, really well done. This is not banter, I do not Murtazin, this is a real compliment Apple marketers.
And they will buy, really are. Especially Pro Max - this is not the Slip))) like this pun.

Post has been editedRe-enter Password - 21.09.19, 20:28

Rep: (260)
Enter the password again @ 09/21/19, 00:28*
Yet marketers Apple genius -

It comes with kapets.Potihonechku every year but prihodit..Prodazhi speak for themselves. People were satisfied and Prochukhan eto.Eplu have to change the strategy. Most likely with 2020.

Enter the password again @ 09/21/19, 00:28*
Why raise the cost when you can not anything made of iron added (well, in one camera Max added), and a bit to change the appearance, but the price is just to add (especially considering the wildly lower the memory cost). It let the boobies put pen free then, and even add a bunch shnyazhek

He added Shirikov camera, but I looked at samples from 11 Shirikov and so far in the corners there are not so good. HS I would say. The lens is poor, have still to shoot on the main module in 90protsentah. For there and die more and wider hole. As at telephoto.
From memory, yes, for the grandmother could start immediately with at least 128. I'm not talking about 6GB of operatives who have reserved for next year. In order to save and marketing. Yet enough and 4gb..no ...
I hope for better lens shu in max and the real long battery life for everyday tasks like zayavlyali..Esli do not, I will not even twitch.

Post has been editedaghostt - 20.09.19, 22:15

Rep: (18)
I share. I bought yesterday in MTS, green 256, and more cashback was 8000. Well, what I can say. I note were all on the Android flagships, well XS Max.
With regard to the comparison with the IPhone, the battery is of course fire, really long time, measurements are not made, but subjective feeling great!
With regard to the comparison with the flagship on Android, here everything is predictable, will now clean vkusovschina. Well, that's why on Android can not make the same universal phone? Why?
I am not a supporter of Apple, Samsung or Oneplus, but let's order.
On 11Pro max I moved to Note 10+, and I like it, but there's no stylus, but I do not count myself among his admirers, and I think the view that there are a lot of people who can not live without it, it's more marketing of Samsung than the real true.
Something far I went)))
iPhone 11Pro MAX for me it is a balanced solution with excellent autonomy, cameras, speed of work, but there is not a big disadvantage, but the number of them tend to zero, the main course is the price. For more details in PM.

Rep: (25)
aghostt @ 21.09.19, 05:13*
Sales speak for themselves.

About the sale until early to tell. The situation is really stupid in the market in relation to the buyer. If Samsung is selling, then at the start of enough for everyone, no HYIP. Then came into the store first, the store no one come to the seller, he said that all sold out. Immediately fit dude and takes 4 to pre-order the device. okay I think maybe it's worth to miss ROSTEST buy the Hong Kong version of the good they are usually enough from local retailers, again the same story as the first weekend and all sold out. Just do not know who, how many and whether that sell. Wife in the evening just for the sake of fun, too, went into the shop where I was this morning, asking about Max, she was told that they were in the morning, we have already sold. Although the morning was nothing.
With all the innovations, the name still had to be - iPhoneXSS Max, since in addition to the camera and the battery no longer delivered. Common sense is not yet won, logic and reason) will have to look for, all of a sudden someone appears: D

netrech @ 21.09.19, 09:55*
I bought yesterday in MTS, green 256, and more cashback was 8000.

My congratulations) If it is not difficult to make a couple of photos with him in difficult light (the sun, at night and in the room).

Post has been editediv_neviz - 21.09.19, 04:57

Rep: (1083)
distribute pictures in silicone to the rear plz

Rep: (220)
How can you say about the battery, if still a day does not matter? That's a week to say fashionable.

Rep: (220)
MVideo went in and played with all three models.
Green is not so green :( generally an amateur.
I played with the camera. Actual cameras capture is not well seen on letters :( artifacts under magnification.
Dark theme not really gone. Then each his own.
Available there. Promise higher cashback.
About the color did not recognize. Take not take long think.
I liked that the matte, fingerprints are not as noticeable.

Rep: (483)
Also at 14:00 I am going to take on the request. Yesterday, on a straight line in the Re-Store ordered now called, I can pick up. Change your Max Xs. Yes, a minor update, but I decided a substitution as lures battery and trehglazik, like he hurt me

Posted on 21/09/2019, 11:59:

* tellurians,
Most of all I liked the white, this time it sooo much.

* INSPECTOR,
White take as a result?
* tellurians,
Space Gray chic.

Post has been editedzmokie - 21.09.19, 13:12

Rep: (11)
Just brought pro max
Here is an example photo

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

* Regled,
How much cost the result? Without taking into account bonuses Goodes.

* zmokie
84 K for the 64GB version

If you have questions about the device - ask

Posted on 21/09/2019, 14:26

Result Antutu geekbench and 5 during synchronization iCloud

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedRegled - 21.09.19, 14:29

Still managed to pick up the green today!
Attached Image

Attached Image

Looks norms externally zero changes), transfer data from the old, and see how it is.

* iv_neviz
* Regled,
Accepting congratulations, comrades!
As time passes, tell me about your experience using.

* iv_neviz
Congratulations! Green bombicheski looks!
* zmokie
Thank you: happy:

Rep: (483)
* zmokie
Yes, white. This time it turned out awesome.
Already took in Re-sided. As I'll get home and unpack describe the experience, but it will be closer to 21:00 GMT.

Posted 09/21/2019 16:10:

iv_neviz @ 21.09.19, 16:06*
Looks norms externally zero changes

Like this? A third eye? Removed the label and placed in the center of Apple - innovations
And for the glass did not have to buy more from XC Max came, which lay a spare in the cupboard

Posted on 21/09/2019, 16:13

When I called at Re-sided saw chtotdeti as flies swarmed the stands with 11, 30 people

* zmokie
* Regled,
thanks! Green was hard to find, but I could)
White wanted to take, but the frame and its joint with the glass, as it is not so looks like a black and green. But on a white contrasting three lenses look.
Golden honestly I did not see live.

While on external parameters such as creaks when twisting, clicks, no breakpoints. Now it all loaded, he certainly heated, tomorrow morning I will watch it.

Posted on 21/09/2019, 16:24:

INSPEKT0R @ 09/21/19, 23:08*
And for the glass did not have to buy more from XC Max came, which lay a spare in the cupboard

Similarly, this is a plus.

Rep: (37)
Regled @ 21.09.19, 16:54*
By the way, it has on Proshko 6GB RAM

iFixit disassembled completely Proshka and there appeared 4Gb ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/05/20, 13:49