Add. a photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Description
Completely Wireless (TWS) black co-channel stereo headphones "gag"
He has a degree of protection IPX6.What does this mean? IPX6 - protection against water flow or strong jets from any direction. That is, theoretically, these headphones are not afraid of no rain or excessive sweating and even showers can be taken with them
Guaranteed safe and reliable fixation. Battery that provides 7-hour headphones work during the day.
Device characteristics
  • Model: Headphones S101 SYLLABLE
  • The level of protection IPX6
  • Black colour
  • Version Bluetooth: BT v5.0
  • Codecs: Apt-X
  • Resistance: 32О©
  • Sound principle: Dynamic
  • Frequency range: 20-20000 Hz
  • Sensitivity: 110 В± 5 dB
  • Voice Commands: no
  • Operating range: 10 m
  • The name of the chip: QCC3020
  • Capacity headset battery: 50 mAh (Li-Pol)
  • The capacity of the charger: 500 mAh
  • Charging time: about 1.5 hours
  • Music playback time: about 10 hours (70% volume)
  • Applicable products: Mobile phones, Pad and PC
Instruction
Useful
Reviews
Buy here

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
  • Topics Curator: Deni $$ k @ Of edits hats and other questions write to the QMS

Post has been editedDeni $$ k @ - 24.03.20, 09:39
Reason for editing: Editing caps

Rep: (0)
* hruslan2000 I could not stand the soul of a poet ... to tear the protective net, really, was the glue on the inside, so the outside everything looked fine. Due to glue the sound is not passed. Its OK now.

Rep: (67)
* sniperu It was necessary to take a picture and send a narrow-eyed

Rep: (7)
I generally complete replacement ambyushury it 3 large and 1 small. Good thing they do not need me, I am quite satisfied with average.
Sell ​​promised to send a spare ambyushury fine with the following order.
I neighing.

Post has been editedvikoz78 - 14.03.20, 21:24

Rep: (6)
* Gewal , Seems solved the problem with autonomy. Program zello microphone activated permanently. SHCHas listen 3 hours remains 70%

Rep: (19)
Reset settings headphones.

For these headphones in official sources it is not written anywhere how to reset the headphone settings, if there are problems with the connection to the phone or to each other. I suggest working method from the bluetooth module TRN BT-20S found on YouTube in Chinese:

1. Remove the headphones from the list of bluetooth devices on your phone (tablet, etc.).
2. Open the case and turn off both of the headset with a button.
3. Tighten the power button 20-30 seconds on both headphones. It will play an unusual sound in the headphones.
4. Turn on and wait when prikonektyatsya each other.
5. It is possible to connect to the phone.
6. Profit.
K
Attached Image

Post has been editedDeni $$ k @ - 25.03.20, 22:15

Rep: (1)
Hello, anyone encountered such a point that one of the headphones, in my case, the rule is not fully charged? Who I pulled out of the case and earphone immediately began to talk about low battery.
Also, there is still such a moment, when you connect the charging Casey switched headphone charging, even if previously they would like charged.
Any idea how to fix it?

When connected to a computer running Windows 10, prompts for a password. Introducing standard combination, it did not help. How to connect your headphones to the PC?

Rep: (2)
Gewal. How to decide the issue of autonomy? I also have 3-4 hours. And with zello?

Post has been editeddrvasile - 17.03.20, 00:12

Rep: (6)
* drvasile She (zello) activated the microphone is always in settings fumbled and disabled this feature has become the norm to keep ...

Hello, I can not control the volume through headphones. Tobizh when I run through the headphones, the volume is reduced or increased by the most headphones, but not on the phone.

Rep: (11)
Again the same garbage. Music listening, everything is fine. But when I call and using the headset as the sound is again moved to the left ear and I was hard to hear.
It was like that. I reset the settings to the factory and earned. The second time headphones restarted several times and the phone and working. But here again, and the second day, that just do not. And they are individually, left and right, matching and then to the left then to the right switch can be while listening to music and while talking to chop off the left. Is it just me such garbage?

At the same time on other phones normally. And other Bluetooth connects to the phone and also normal.

Rep: (4)
compost @ 08/03/20, 2:46*
Total: total battery life was 4 hours 30 minutes.

Most likely kosyachit phone and connect a microphone. All fine with autonomy, there are no miracles. I have often timed at 70% volume more easily play 10chasov, 12 is my personal results. When you turn on all the money 6-8chasov

* alexey_ag, I what you mean by playing? I was giving a continuous load and got 4.5 hours. Not mixed activity mode (prosluschivanie / standby), namely constant load sound. What do you mean "all okay"? I do not see that direct all fine, but I have one such instance. Of course, I try to reset to factory settings, but do not expect miracles.

Rep: (20)
* alexey_ag,
Alas, too, do not play for a long time, especially the right. Although blyuha 5.0..Skazhite and where the microphone is turned off. This refers to the disconnection Profile NSP / HFP, ie Headset mode off for the conversation?

* fox malder, Right then of course, because the left connects to it. But still not enough. If found to 6 hours of battery, then I would not have noticed, attributed to the fact that he could make a mistake in the measurements that could namutit with the volume level. But I have 4.5 hours of sound at a volume of not more than 60%. Because confused. We'll keep thinking.

Rep: (20)
alexey_ag @ 19.03.2020, 04:14*
redmi note 7
mentioned above for the mute, the larger question is interesting.

Post has been editedfox malder - 20.03.20, 22:11

I drove to the ears these days. Separately, each has worked for 11 hours. A paired 4.5. In this case, the left remainder 60%. BT 5.0. Can in truth with a microphone that. Although the old body with BT 4.0, too, was about 4h.

Rep: (62)
* drvasile,
Left earpiece connected to the right, respectively, which is connected to the phone, so battery consumption it is noticeably higher

* n921,
With this mark, recently we discussed.
As in humans for 10 hours in a pair of work?

Rep: (1)
Guys, read the topic, like, no one has such a problem as I have: the right earpiece, though kill, running half an hour of power when pulling out of the charge box has ≈90%. Left the same with 100% charged even when the right has already disconnected.
How can I solve the problem of what to do?
bt 5.0

Post has been editedvadim18022004 - 21.03.20, 14:05

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/05/20, 17:15