Power consumption (autonomy) Honor 10i | Discussion of energy consumption, tips and decisions search for savings
Charge
How much do you have enough charge phone (hours)
3 [ 3 ] ** [3,53%]
6 [ 4 ] ** [4,71%]
9 [ 8 ] ** [9,41%]
12 [ 14 ] ** [16,47%]
15 [ 9 ] ** [10,59%]
18 [ 5 ] ** [5,88%]
21 [ 9 ] ** [10,59%]
24 [ 15 ] ** [17,65%]
27+ [ 18 ] ** [21,18%]
Total votes: 85

Rep: (576)
Power consumption Honor 10i.
Attached ImageHRY-LX1T / HRY-L21T / Huawei Harry-T
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ

Specifications
OS and firmware: EMUI
• Battery capacity 3400 mA * h
• Standby time 579 h
• Talk time of conversation 19 hours
• battery not removable
Useful programs
Tips on energy consumption

Topics CuratorVolkodav.
On issues and to replenish the "caps" write inQMSalways happy to help.

Post has been editedVolkodav. - 23.09.20, 01:33
Reason for editing: Edit code

Rep: (2)
* MOHAX_PZ Used moderately. In the game a man does not play. Only music online, social. Network, WhatsApp, sometimes the camera is turned on). I made a full reset and personally used one day. For 10 hours, completely died: resent:

Rep: (55)
* fatcat94 , I have it for today, 8 hours of use, only 25% minus.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Posted on 04/29/2019, 16:03:

By the way, it's strange, the application itself "theme" did not start, and it is in the topics of the use of charge. See the theme itself that stands on my phone eats a lot of energy, strange, the topic is one of the standard.

Post has been editedMOHAX_PZ - 29.04.19, 16:03

Rep: (44)
We have here a battery consumption

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been edited43JERR - 29.04.19, 16:08

Rep: (1172)
The guys, it would be possible to see in this topic who solves the problems of our battery .. how much is not the word: "I'm cool everything .." or "I have a full g.", And specific recommendations.
I am personally poorly dissatisfied with the battery, but I did not use such a screen before, so it can simply have all the rules and have to come to accept that the charge is enough only for the day?

Rep: (16)
Of course, I have no more than 2 hours of screen per day, but energy consumption has noticeably improved after banning background work Telegram. Grabs somewhere for 2 days a maximum (if on WiFi all day,<2С‡ screen per day) rarely charge up to 100%, usually up to 80-90

* antonpresn ,
I also cut off the cart, for she beats the charge begins with background processes. I have 5-7 hours of screen per day with Wi-Fi enabled. The phone is almost constantly in the hands and something on it (I play it, etc.)

Post has been editedhlay11 - 29.08.19, 10:55

It is necessary here a guy fromJ.P. to survey at least someone in 27+ voted
I have 10i batteries for three days.
Technically his catch here: D

Rep: (13)
It is necessary here a guy from j.pa, so that in the survey, at least someone in 27+ voted

That's right :)
Attached Image

* Anton_vlad ,
So what?
Attached Image
I would like the phone lying all the time in your pocket and did not twit around the clock. And I do not play toys, I do not watch the video, but I voted to 21 and that with a tensioner: unsure:

Rep: (13)
Volkodav1975 @ 08.08.19, 08:55*
I would like the phone lying all the time in your pocket and did not pilikal clouds

I do not have it, all day every 10-15 minutes I appeal, responding to Vatsapki. Calls are rare. In the morning, at lunch and in the evening - a mobile chrome minutes of 30 minutes somewhere ... a little casual game. Damn, yesterday IET did not work at work, I had to work two hours after 4g in Chrome - the floor of the charge per day left, only for two days.

So what? - What? I have already voted in 9+, when it was not 27, now it's too late, the voice was given, it was necessary to introduce such an item before :) Well, 27+ I would not vote, 24 yes ..

Post has been editedAnton_vlad - 30.08.19, 03:37

After upgrading to 9.1, power consumption increased, somewhere intuitive by 30%. I was satisfied and laziness was something to drink, throw off to Beta, there is no time for it.
The day the update was updated to 264 (see photo) power consumption has become more economical, let's say the same as it was at the very beginning.
I have about 2 days somewhere.
Current version
Attached Image

Post has been editedMOHAX_PZ - 30.08.19, 18:09

I have about 2 days somewhere.

And you can throw your energy consumption schedule?

Rep: (44)
Here I have the device so much. I consider it a very bad indicator.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

hlay11 @ 08/30/19, 21:08*
And you can throw your energy consumption schedule?

Certainly can.
I spent 50% for your day.
Schedule
Attached Image

And what:
Attached Image

The brightness of the screen is always more than 50%, behind the wheel, closer to 90%. In the evening closer to 50%. On average, I think 60%.

My schedule, which turns out on average day day.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedhlay11 - 31.08.19, 19:30

* hlay11 which screen brightness is at the same time? Well, it can be seen that a lot is turned on and loaded apparently not the easiest game itself.

* MOHAX_PZ , it is so, I play a lot of, many) 50% screen

It is a pity in the process of energy consumption, to the right of the drops does not write% for the time of work and it is necessary to estimate the number of drops. Suppose the phone from the last charge worked for 10 hours, while the Wi-Fi was turned on 100% of the time, the screen is 30% of the time, the WPS 10% of the time, etc.
Can anyone know the program who shows such an info?

Rep: (473)
I consider the energy saving our device at the davrally not by the flag level. All the latest Huawei models in this sense are an order of magnitude higher than Xiaomi, not to mention the other China phones (which are not inferior by iron). For example, my phone is active all working day, 8 hours. Twitter, browser, etc., coming home I have 24% is a unique indicator. There are a couple of moments of course, this applies to the system, by default we have 94% of deep sleep, but when editing build, we will get 98.6%, it is natural when activated background processes in messengers. But for this you need access to a system that does not make sense to receive before exit 10 EMUI.
By the way, it makes sense to unlock the loader to those who love the photo, because by default, the indicator at all, without exception, Huawei phones starting with Honor 6, and has an indicator 80, why do the Chinese make it a separate thing.

Post has been editedCat_E - 05.09.19, 00:43

Cat_E @ 09.09.19, 0:39*
By the way, it makes sense to unlock the loader to those who love the photo, because by default, the indicator at all without exception phones Huawei starting with Honor 6 is underestimated, and has an indicator 80,

Indicator? Even did not understand anything about what is it here?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.11.20, 11:26