I have a different model [ 213 ] ** [85,2%]
I x12pro
... and they do not stutter [ 14 ] ** [5,6%]
... and they stutter in the street [ 3 ] ** [1,2%]
... and they stutter in the room [ 1 ] ** [0,4%]
I have a different model [ 208 ] ** [83,2%]
Total votes: 250

Rep: (2723)
Sabbat X12 / Sabbat X12 PRO / Sabbat E12 / Sabbat X12ultra / Sabbat E12ultra - Discussion
Sabbat X12 PRO, Sabbat E12, Sabbat X12ultra, Sabbat E12ultra
Official site | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ

Attached Image

Other photos

The main differences models
The differences between the E12 and the Sabbat Sabbat E12 ultra

Form-factor:
- ear
Sabbat X12 / Sabbat X12 PRO / X12ultra
- "gag"
Sabbat E12 / Sabbat / Sabbat E12ultra

For the chip:
- RTL8763BFR
Sabbat X12 / Sabbat X12 PRO / Sabbat E12
- QCC3020
Sabbat X12ultra / Sabbat E12ultra

Wireless Charging Support:
Some models have wireless charging case. This parameter anywhere in the specification is not present, and comes substantially randomly.

Description
Sabbat X12 Pro a miniature and compact size, easy to carry. Their "half in-ear" design offers great comfort for extended wear and ensures stability while you exercise. BT 5.0 technology provides lower power consumption and stable transmission. Headphones capacity of 60 mAh provide 6 hours of operating time, and the charger 750 mAh can charge headphones approximately 4 times, offering you endless music. Your choice of 4 different colors.

Features:
Perfect sound quality:
Available driver 14.2 mm, ensures excellent quality balanced low frequency sound, lets you immerse yourself in the music, quiet surroundings offers the best sound.
Auto-pairing:
Automatic connection between the left and right earphones after retrieval from the charger and automatic shutdown when placed in the box. Convenient to operate and quick to connect to audio devices with support for BT.
Advanced Chip:
BT 5.0 technology provides lower power consumption and stable transmission. A range of up to 15-20 meters.
Ergonomic comfort:
Small and compact size, the design of "half-ears" provides comfort during extended wear. And it guarantees stability while running, climbing, or busy with other sports.
Battery life:
Battery 60 mAh provides 6 hours of operating time. Case high capacity of 750 mAh can charge both the earphone 4 times.

Device characteristics
Brand Name: Sabbat
Product No .: X12 Pro
BT Version: V5.0
Wireless Frequency: 2402-2482 MHz
Transmission Distance: 15-20 Meters (no obstacle)
Supported Profile: HSP / HFP / A2DP / AVRCP
Frequency Response: 20-20,000HZ
Impedence: 32О©
Sensitivity: 120 + 5db
Driver Unit: 14.2mm Dynamic Speaker
Charging Inferface: Type-c
Power Input: DC 5V
Battery Capacity: Earphone: 2 * 3.7V, 60mAh; Charging Box: 750mAh
Working Time: 6 Hours
Charging Time: Earphone: 40-60 mins; Charging Box: 40-60 mins
Item Size: 2.5 * 1.9 * 1.8cm / 0.98 * 0.75 * 0.71in
Item Weight: 5.1g / 0.17oz
Package Size: 15.8 * 15.8 * 4.3cm / 6.22 * 6.22 * 1.69in
Package Weight: 261.2g / 9.21oz
Color: Multicolor / Black / White / Green (Optional)

Packing List:
1 * Pair of Earphones
1 * 750mAh Charging Bin
1 * Tye-c Charging Cable
1 * Storage Bag
2 * Pairs of Earmuffs
1 * User Manual (English / Chinese)

Control
One click on any earphone - pause / start / answer a call

Two pressing the left / right - rewind / fast forward

Three pressing the left / right - the sound is quieter / louder

Long press - on / off.

Five clicks - change language tips

Reviews

Useful

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

The results of past surveys
Attached Image

Topics Curator Lovetz

Post has been editedLovetz - 18.02.20, 17:09
Reason for editing: What if one does not work earpiece flashes white when removed from the box

Rep: (144)
* Cradlexel , You Ultra on the way?

Posted 08/28/2019, 9:21:

* Zanzag , Seems yet to hand anybody.

Rep: (9)
KeyMag @ 28.08.19, 09:20*
You Ultra on the way?

Yes

* CradleAxel, if your photo will come forward before and recall.

* Zanzag I certainly did not try to apply them, but even without applying them in a fairly good microphone and it is the most standard version. Ultra come with four microphones here there will be more interesting. By the way I did voice recording a comparison of several headsets.

Post has been editedKeymag - 28.08.19, 22:53

Rep: (67)
* Dr.Shultz,
Thank you, of course. Prilozhuhu bet will not, have enough spam.

* KeyMag,
And review your reading and listening samples microphones. Audibility of course I imagine so.

By the way, but when someone talk and slyshysh their echoes with strong delay (about one second - two) is at the end of Trouble or mine, or the channel troubles?
Always I thought it was just so BTgarnitury echo added

* Zanzag Typically at a handsfree bad running echo suppression. I do not remember what it's called, and yes it is a problem is likely due to the interlocutor.

Rep: (0)
Good day.
I have the Sabbat X12 PRO was all right. But at some point not connected by blyuzub after taking out of the box. Manually also could not connect, haphazardly zhmyakal buttons on ears, some time was seen / connected only to the right earpiece x12-R, but then he disappeared.
Maybe in the instructions written how to treat it, but I have it no longer.
There are people in the know? Help.
Thank.

* smartvv, remove the phone from the paired and paired again tried? Sometimes I have not connected after removing again cleaned in the box, took out after 5 seconds and everything is normal.

Rep: (2)
I understand the version that inserts (sabbat x12pro ultra) on qcc3020 yet no one has? Tell me, who in the course, there is the mechanical buttons? And is there a fast charging technology in a case, like nashunikov 1more (type 10-15 minutes lying in a carrying case gives 2-3 hours of work)?

Rep: (5)
Friends, the prompt replacement of Sabbat. I was in the Sabbat e12 satisfied absolutely everything but the bass is not enough. Rather they have enough, but the anatomy and earphone to my ear a little different, if turn the earpiece in your ear 90 degrees, the bass appear, moreover, even in excessive quantities. I even tried Spinfit CP100 order to overcome this, but to no avail. But here's the logical shape earphone position almost no bass. It's a shame, because the ears are they unrealistic comfortable, and the sound is excellent, bombichesky case, I charge every couple of months and that it is important through the type-c. Ah yes, the buttons - messy, but you can put up with them. In general, the ideal in one step, but not the Sabbath.
What other headphones look on these criteria?

Rep: (1)
Or maybe someone who has Funkley and Sabbath, sfotat both sitting and others?) I want to understand how they are different dimensions. With the same ear photo more informative. There Funkley and would like something a little more accurate, not bulging out of his ears at least with the same sound, the Sabbath is still the only alternative.

* DjaaBudda If for you Funkley bulge then everything else will be plus or minus the same or more bulge. Sabbat sit well but they themselves are large and take up almost the entire ear. Now I can not make my Sabbaths Comparable presented other.

* DjaaBudda, I Sabbat x12pro, you do not know about this model or ask e12. x12pro practically bulging out of his ears. Compared with them, qcy t1c look bananas in the ears)
A photo
Attached Image

Post has been editedLovetz - 04.09.19, 09:01

Rep: (1)
* Lovetz , Well I Funkley clearly stronger bulge, then the ear may say. Generally interested e12 on x12 have concerns sound due formfaktora.Hotya I understand liners will be even smaller.

Posted 04/09/2019, 9:27:

* Keymag No, I wondered exactly how much bulge in the side, then the sink is filled with is not terrible, so it seems to me aesthetically.

Post has been editedDjaaBudda - 04.09.19, 09:28

* DjaaBudda , X12 - liners, e12 - gag, they will be stronger than the bulge, if not bury deep)

Post has been editedLovetz - 04.09.19, 10:41

Rep: (9)
Got E12 Ultra. Photos later. Do not work in general can not be paired with the phone (((I include the ears, blue tooth, in my answer - power on, and all, are not defined in any word from the phone very long something like this (((..

Rep: (7)
* Cradlexel , You can do it, we believe

Rep: (8)
* Cradlexel , Try to hold for long when the button

Rep: (8)
* Cradlexel , It is a pity that so on average. Obzorschiki said that kz t1 are not suitable for metal - solid porridge. If these worse, then it is not clear. Coloring class! When I link to from ibeya ordered, camouflage was not

Rep: (233)
* CradleAxel, Here are just a T1 plow only 3 hours, and these - 6.

And what earpads tried? Sound balance is depends on them!

If simple, protest time from charge to 60-70% of the volume, please!

Post has been editedRaproid - 06.09.19, 18:49

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/05/20, 17:48