I have a different model [ 213 ] ** [85,2%]
I x12pro
... and they do not stutter [ 14 ] ** [5,6%]
... and they stutter in the street [ 3 ] ** [1,2%]
... and they stutter in the room [ 1 ] ** [0,4%]
I have a different model [ 208 ] ** [83,2%]
Total votes: 250

Rep: (2723)
Sabbat X12 / Sabbat X12 PRO / Sabbat E12 / Sabbat X12ultra / Sabbat E12ultra - Discussion
Sabbat X12 PRO, Sabbat E12, Sabbat X12ultra, Sabbat E12ultra
Official site | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ

Attached Image

Other photos

The main differences models
The differences between the E12 and the Sabbat Sabbat E12 ultra

Form-factor:
- ear
Sabbat X12 / Sabbat X12 PRO / X12ultra
- "gag"
Sabbat E12 / Sabbat / Sabbat E12ultra

For the chip:
- RTL8763BFR
Sabbat X12 / Sabbat X12 PRO / Sabbat E12
- QCC3020
Sabbat X12ultra / Sabbat E12ultra

Wireless Charging Support:
Some models have wireless charging case. This parameter anywhere in the specification is not present, and comes substantially randomly.

Description
Sabbat X12 Pro a miniature and compact size, easy to carry. Their "half in-ear" design offers great comfort for extended wear and ensures stability while you exercise. BT 5.0 technology provides lower power consumption and stable transmission. Headphones capacity of 60 mAh provide 6 hours of operating time, and the charger 750 mAh can charge headphones approximately 4 times, offering you endless music. Your choice of 4 different colors.

Features:
Perfect sound quality:
Available driver 14.2 mm, ensures excellent quality balanced low frequency sound, lets you immerse yourself in the music, quiet surroundings offers the best sound.
Auto-pairing:
Automatic connection between the left and right earphones after retrieval from the charger and automatic shutdown when placed in the box. Convenient to operate and quick to connect to audio devices with support for BT.
Advanced Chip:
BT 5.0 technology provides lower power consumption and stable transmission. A range of up to 15-20 meters.
Ergonomic comfort:
Small and compact size, the design of "half-ears" provides comfort during extended wear. And it guarantees stability while running, climbing, or busy with other sports.
Battery life:
Battery 60 mAh provides 6 hours of operating time. Case high capacity of 750 mAh can charge both the earphone 4 times.

Device characteristics
Brand Name: Sabbat
Product No .: X12 Pro
BT Version: V5.0
Wireless Frequency: 2402-2482 MHz
Transmission Distance: 15-20 Meters (no obstacle)
Supported Profile: HSP / HFP / A2DP / AVRCP
Frequency Response: 20-20,000HZ
Impedence: 32О©
Sensitivity: 120 + 5db
Driver Unit: 14.2mm Dynamic Speaker
Charging Inferface: Type-c
Power Input: DC 5V
Battery Capacity: Earphone: 2 * 3.7V, 60mAh; Charging Box: 750mAh
Working Time: 6 Hours
Charging Time: Earphone: 40-60 mins; Charging Box: 40-60 mins
Item Size: 2.5 * 1.9 * 1.8cm / 0.98 * 0.75 * 0.71in
Item Weight: 5.1g / 0.17oz
Package Size: 15.8 * 15.8 * 4.3cm / 6.22 * 6.22 * 1.69in
Package Weight: 261.2g / 9.21oz
Color: Multicolor / Black / White / Green (Optional)

Packing List:
1 * Pair of Earphones
1 * 750mAh Charging Bin
1 * Tye-c Charging Cable
1 * Storage Bag
2 * Pairs of Earmuffs
1 * User Manual (English / Chinese)

Control
One click on any earphone - pause / start / answer a call

Two pressing the left / right - rewind / fast forward

Three pressing the left / right - the sound is quieter / louder

Long press - on / off.

Five clicks - change language tips

Reviews

Useful

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

The results of past surveys
Attached Image

Topics Curator Lovetz

Post has been editedLovetz - 18.02.20, 17:09
Reason for editing: What if one does not work earpiece flashes white when removed from the box

A few days using this headset. So far, only positive emotions. I wonder whether there is a separate sale ear cushions for her? It is also interested in the experience of using a protective silicone cover for the battery box.

Rep: (32)
* Lovetz I put them on ordinary foam, foam inserts for ambyushi (yes, it is quite possible, if podlovchitsya). The sound is changing, but not the worse, plus protection against contamination. However, in case a corporate climb is not so free, but the lid is closed, if to push (do not know what in the future is fraught with as little worn inscription on the inside cover of a ship facts))). Silicone tips with inserts do not use, because spoils the sound IMHO.

Sidorovich @ 21/08/19, 22:33*
put them on ordinary foam, foam inserts for ambyushi (yes, it is quite possible, if podlovchitsya)
you can picture this miracle, but what is not clear what and where to put?) Is there foam inserts for? You have exactly X12pro (ear) and notE 12 (intracanal - gag)?

And another question: in the written instructions that use strictly for charging 1A charger. Is it critical? 2A (or QC) can damage the case?

Post has been editedLovetz - 22.08.19, 15:53

Rep: (32)
* Lovetz Miracle is the most usual):
Attached Image

Attached Image

But I picked porolonki Coarse too tight can turn off the sound (and, probably, this is unnecessary, because Apple itself this form factor is designed for use as is, without any attachments).
Regarding the charge, I somehow do not bother (complete charged by Sharp), FIHM both missed this moment with an urgent recommendation is 1A charging, such as the controller while charging takes as much time nuzhno..no they are so advised, should listen, I suppose. .vo Anyway, I already got a charger).

Post has been editedSidorovich - 23.08.19, 20:15

Sidorovich @ 23/08/19, 20:13*
Miracle is the most ordinary
need to try))

Rep: (144)
Ears E12 fire if there is no Pamu Slide. The E12 watch movies. He looked at them last Godzilla generally ofigel they are suitable for this case. In general, they have me more than 3-4 months. Already I am waiting Ultra version. As long as the main use Pamu Slide. They are the best of all TWS microphone that I had.

Rep: (3017)
KeyMag @ 26.08.19, 16:27*
Ears E12 fire if there is no Pamu Slide.
.... blah, you know how to describe - that turns me on Ultra,and have, apart QCY, PaMu Scroll, also FunclAi, PaMu Slide, I feel I order and Ultra. : Rofl:

P. S. will have to be in the header spoiler headphone difference, and there on the pads and vacuum and Ultra.

Post has been editedPalychRv - 26.08.19, 16:34

PalychRv @ 26.08.19, 16:32*
here it turns me on Ultra
I would be in your place while abstained. Here people get, write a comparison, then you can think about. I do not think it will be a "breakthrough year."

* Lovetz In his collection, we can conclude that he was as crazy as I am :)

What is the chip used in the models X12 / E12 (without the addition of an "ultra")?

Rep: (7)
* PalychRv And in ultra?)

Rep: (5)
* Mist1991 And above to check out?

I can not help but ask, because the question tormented me since the Sabbat advertising:
- that he does ?? Concert flute ...
Attached Image

Lovetz @ 26.08.19, 17:57*
it turns out that dreams)
pervert Audio) And there you careful with Sabbat - it turns out, the result of the face:! acute:
Lovetz @ 26.08.19, 17:57*
So what are your fantasies?)
I clap simple - che see that I write ... and then covered his face with his hand and hard .... everything)) probably SMS is gaining ...

Post has been editedPalychRv - 26.08.19, 20:20

* PalychRv, Well, if you read what is written in black, it turns out that dreams)
PalychRv @ 26.08.19, 17:38*
the result of the face
So what are your fantasies?)

Post has been editedLovetz - 26.08.19, 20:02

Rep: (7)
* syroedov67 ,
So .. better not to start

Rep: (5)
* Mist1991 ,: derisive:

* PalychRv , What stesnyashka :) Hand Terminated face :) So today I listened to his head Audeze Mobius. Now I do not want to listen to TWS. And of course, here I played the role of the driver type. And LDAC support. Just such a level of detail I have not heard where. Well, in general I suggest to listen :)

* Keymag , instead, something completely different light ... I did Sony WH-1000XM3 and Sony MDR-1000X listened ...

* PalychRv , all sonyak I listened to an exaggerated preponderance of bass, for that reason not really love them.

Rep: (67)
Owners Ultra, one headphones work?
If during the conversation one earphone to keep her mouth like a microphone, I will be better heard?

Post has been editedZanzag - 28.08.19, 09:13

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/05/20, 22:56