Amazfit GTR, GTR Lite - Dials | [Faces]

Rep: (156)
Amazfit GTR, GTR Lite - Dials
PictureAmazfit GTR 42 mm / 47 mm
Official site | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Dials пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | power usage пїЅ
In the subject are all Forum Rules | Rules section "Wearable electronics"
Attached Image
Detailed description:
This topic discusses the dials for Amazfit GTR and their creation and editing.
Page: https://amazfitwatchfaces.com/gtr/
Setting the dial:
  • - You can substitute 2 dial?
    - No, it is replaced by only one!
  • Setting dials on iOS
  • Setting the dial on Android:
    • through amazFaces application (video)
    • "Manual" setting:
      - to select the application Amazfit "unnecessary" dial and set it at the clock
      - download favorite face in this topic (will be saved on the smartphone file extension.bin)
      - on the phone in Windows Explorer go to the path:/sdcard/Android/data/com.huami.watch.hmwatchmanager/files/watch_skin_localInside which are portfolios previously established dials. According to the previews to find the previously installed "unnecessary" dial and copy the file name with the extension.bin
      - rename a previously downloaded file in the desired dial "unnecessary" and replace the bin-file in the folder with the face of the above-mentioned way
      - Amazfit open the app and re-synchronize "unnecessary" previously selected dial, but instead on the clock already appears that you downloaded from the topic
Creating and editing dials
Template publish your dial
screenshot of the dial
Title :
The size : 42 / 47
Type of Digital / Analog / Combo
Tongue : Russian / English / multi
Items : Steps / pulse / date / day of week / month / weather, etc.
Author :
Download :
[B] name [/ b]:
[B] Size [/ b]: 42/47
[B] Type [/ b]: analog / digital / combined
[B] language [/ b]: Russian / English / multi
[B] Features [/ b]: steps / pulse / date / day of week / month / weather, etc.
[B] author [/ b]:
[B] Download [/ b]:
Editing dials Amazfit GTR fromSashaCX75 : Download version 8
  • Before asking a question, use search by topic. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
For questions about filling caps, please contact QMS to the Curators (Fidelich), with the subject "Amazfit GTR - dials"

Post has been editedFidelich - 21.04.20, 21:52
Reason for editing: Editor 8.0

Rep: (696)
* KastetFR,
I tried Dima, we did not work .. knocks on the dial out of the box .. :-(

Rep: (956)
* Kastetfr ,
It does not work. Only on Chinese firmware. Under the global we have not done.

Post has been editedWakeup - 16.08.19, 17:34

Rep: (956)
* Kastetfr ,
Installing the Watch faces via Amazfit:

Download the custom dial.

Go to Amazfit to synchronize an official dial

Open in filemanager /Android/data/com.huami.watch.hmwatchmanager/files/watch_skin_local directory

Find the official dial you just synced, there is a bin file after opening.

Copy the name of the bin, delete it, then decompress our custom dial and rename it to the original name.

Go to Amazfit, find this dial to re-synchronize

https:? //amazfitwatchfa...ewtopic.php f = 14 & t = 783

Rep: (9)
The number dials - now 41 in the Annex

* Atomic77777,
Exactly four CГ­fer ...
Only now I have 44

Post has been editedBarmenchik - 16.08.19, 19:15

Rep: (6)
Barmenchik @ 16.08.19, 17:03*
I tried Dima, we did not work .. knocks on the dial out of the box ..

Or I'm lucky or something you went wrong

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Barmenchik @ 16.08.19, 22:03*
Just checked, I do not go ...

Strangely , it works for me ..

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedKastetfr - 16.08.19, 22:57

Rep: (5)
* Barmenchik, all as according to instructions from the * Wakeup

Installing the Watch faces via Amazfit:

Download the custom dial.

Go to Amazfit to synchronize an official dial

Open in filemanager /Android/data/com.huami.watch.hmwatchmanager/files/watch_skin_local directory

Find the official dial you just synced, there is a bin file after opening.

Copy the name of the bin, delete it, then decompress our custom dial and rename it to the original name.

Go to Amazfit, find this dial to re-synchronize

A photo
Attached Image

Post has been editedaperator - 16.08.19, 23:07
Reason for editing: Deleting a link

Yes yes all the instructions! Everything is working

Attached images
Attached Image

* KastetFR,
Everything is so doing. Does not work ... (I)

Not in what does not work to win this topic! If someone found it tell us how ....

Posted on 08/16/2019, 23:27:

Barmenchik @ 16.08.19, 23:19*
Everything is so doing. Does not work ... (I)

Describe the steps che do, I try to find the error ..

Attached images
Attached Image

* KastetFR,
Custom downloaded from the site or through a program. Go to Amazfit, I put there stock, with a pig, go to the folder where Amazfit stores face. I see in the bin file folder, CГ­fer picture and another. I copy the name of the bin file. I delete it. I go to the folder of a custom, since it perenazyvayu called stock. Copy it to a folder where lying stock bin. I go to Amazfit and synchronously again with a pig face. Upon completion, it throws on the stock CГ­fer out of the box. And again, if the synchronized replaced face, throws on the stock pointer out of the box.

Rep: (5)
* Barmenchik, all as I have done, but not used as pig "Pink Bubble"

Well let me tell you how I do shake my favorite BIN. I must say the yellow Ferrari and could not deliver! I went through a conductor in a folder: Android / data / com.huami.watch.hmwatchmanager / files / watch_skin_local / there is a lot of folders, each folder is your face, copy the downloaded your Bean in any folder and remember visually looks like a dial, there is a small picture , I change the name of the original, simply add 2 (two in the end of the file name) is further change added bin to the original name of the original itself a deuce delete, get out of the conductor, I go to the app on your phone, it makes a new Synchro and then through the application I put the face that you remember (visually) above, voila If all is well then rejoice and thank me

Rep: (23)
Hello everyone. So did a couple of dials for the model GTR 47mm. Sam watches do not have, so I can not protest. Who wants to, can try to put =)
links

Atomic77777 @ 17.08.19, 16:44*
and you can not do something like Greatfit?

something like this?
link

Another strange fact, why do not custom dials with the temperature, the weather is the same hours, though the data from the phone but there is ...

Posted on 17/08/2019, 17:33:

brom70 @ 17.08.19, 13:26*
Barmenchik, something I also can not put custom face - resets to drain.

Miracles straight, yesterday I units 5-6 of the evening tried and everything works, all photos I post but yellow Ferrari

KastetFR @ 17.08.19, 17:31*
Another strange fact, why do not custom dials with the temperature, the weather is the same hours, though the data from the phone but there is
it's simple. Because that a program through which all make custom CГ­fer does not allow to do so

* Kastetfr I've only tried these: https://amazfitwatchfaces.com/gtr/view/11
Does not work. Resets on stock.

Also today, while running the clock did not find GPS. Then he tried to simply sitting on a bench to include training "running in open space" and also for 10 minutes GPS Search was not found.
Apparently, a bug in the latest upgrade.

* Barmenchik , Put skins) This is the problem with the skins, which I do, and perhaps you would like to put, which is similar to the default skin Samsung Watch.
New skins delivered immediately. Those that our colleague forumchanin did today.

Posted on 17/08/2019, 18:05:

* Djek-vrn , Your steel skins with no problems! Thank you +

Posted on 17/08/2019, 18:09:

* Djek-vrn And can not be on a Russian? And then see what day of the week moves out
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/05/20, 4:17