> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-N970F Note 10 / SM-N975F Note 10+ - Accessories | Smartphone, 6.3 "/6.8", 8/12 GB RAM

Rep: (43)
Accessories forSamsung SM-N970F Note 10 / SM-N975F Note 10+
PictureSamsung Galaxy Note 10 / Note 10+, Galaxy

Description |Discussion пїЅ| Talk Samsung Note 10/10 + on Snapdragon пїЅ| Firmware Note 10+ пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Club Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10 + пїЅ
| Power consumption and autonomy пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ| Docking Station Samsung DeX Station, DeX Pad, analogues пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Photo
Attached Image

Covers
Glasses and films
miscellanea

Topics Curatorprz13. With regard to the filling caps, please contact the QMS

Post has been editedprz13 - 17.02.20, 20:30
Reason for editing: Overview of the magnetic derdatelya in cars with no wired charging, the author: [b] ovstanislav [/ b]

Rep: (148)
Since the threads akkov yet ...: rolleyes:
Prihal here such Spigen bumper:
https: //www.amazon.com..._o00_s00? ie = UTF8 & psc = 1
Prior to this, the same take on the S10, is actually a very practical due to this Glitter, fingerprints are not visible when the blue light of these stars practically invisible, and the bright ray of light shines on the galactic. In size of course there is more, but not critical, to get used

Rep: (474)
M
Topic moved to subsectionDevice accessories

Rep: (246)
ATBRONOSKINSWe began accepting orders for the film. On the face they are an amateur of course, but on the backdrop excellent.
I recently ordered Matrix - very thin and rough, her grip reliable.
At s10 + and took under a tree, but quickly straightened edge ... Dryer bends required when sizing.Samsung SM-G970F / SM-G973F / SM-G975F Galaxy S10e / S10 / S10 + - Accessories
Can be ordered without the sidewalls and ends - only the back cover. 1000. The price tag, but often shares at a discount.
Attached Image

Rep: (9)
Tiger-888 @ 08/16/19, 12:27*
covers SPIGEN ... but with the recent ambush ... phoned asked said until October do not wait 10 ki, a little upset

I ordered just a couple SPIGEN on Amazon -Liquid air armorandNeo Hybrid
I ordered 9.08 and 15.08 has already received in St. Petersburg. And two more like it thin (Liquid Air Armor), but it is not to try that - the device will only be the 24th :)

Post has been editedSergB - 16.08.19, 17:56

Rep: (27)
HereCases ordered - Clear View Cover and Protective Standing Cover, the price tag is not a pony)) Another attempt to abandon the book :) Took a similar bumper Pokofon, pronravilsya. The film also BRONOSKINS ordered.

Rep: (57)
Transparent Case EF-QN975TTEGRU bought who? How is the quality ? Where to buy?

Rep: (20)
I would like to bookCover LED Cover , Very much like the idea of ​​illumination, in white color looks cool, but watching a pair of rollers, it was decided to refuse for reasons of 1) If you turn on permanent illumination (the stars), you can forget about using the NFC (does not recharge, pay) 2) Plastic - I not of neat people, periodically drop it, and often blows fall on the angles, I'm sure after a few drops a plastic will crack. Therefore, I decided to take a beauty Case Leather Cover in white color (brown alas was not), I understand all the disadvantages for themselves, but a couple of months still want to look like a white phone (the phone itself is also ordered white), black is already very tired. As for the glass, I do not know what to choose because of something concrete has been found.
PS As shown in the Notes 9, classic silicone cover to cope with falls with a bang, corners rummage specifically, but nothing has been cracked, and the same will serve (yuzayu almost a year).

Post has been editedbisbender - 16.08.19, 22:51

Rep: (2)
Tell me where you can get these covers Note 10+

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (65)
* bisbender,
How to buy a leather cover, please lay out his photo
On the C10 + Leather Case was ultra slim
It is interesting to see in Not10 it is the same? ...

* the_special_one , The current took him - Black Leather Cover .
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedAlllwp в„ў - 17.08.19, 12:39

Rep: (65)
* Alllwp в„ў,

And he, the thickness is the same as on the C10?

the_special_one @ 17.08.19, 13:53*
And he, the thickness is the same as on the C10?
one to one. There's a post the first photo as best he could do - the ancient fotkal A5 (2016). Visually, the thickness is not changed. In his hand is finally comfortable :)

Rep: (31)
Also took the leather, in Sotin has gone beyond 2590 without any promo codes.

I think it has the skin texture is more pronounced than in the C10. According to the experience other than black to take something pointless, anyway oblaziet a few months later. Fotochki below.

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (77)
Cases Laptop unacceptable, so orderedpouch-pocketmade of genuine leather
Attached Image

And also in this same sellerholster on his beltalso leather "Creased Black"
Attached Image

All together there were 1966r due to the joint delivery and discounts $ 5 from this seller. The discount is valid until the end of Monday.

Post has been editedv402t - 17.08.19, 17:49

chupa___chups @ 17.08.19, 16:04*
It skin texture is more pronounced than in the C10 +
so sure - confirm. More corrugated so to speak, but not much))

Here in El Dorado which I have found. Who will buy unsubscribe how hard it is.https://www.eldorado.ru/cat/detail/71521639/
Attached Image

Rep: (69)
I ordered Ali NILLKIN Matte Casehttps: //ru.aliexpress....311.0.0.58de33edzt05pe

Rep: (31)
I am trying to find Ali 25w charge, but did not find anything useful, but expensive options from ugreen, baseus with unknown voltage, advise something? Or Samsung will have its own technology?

Rep: (36)
chupa___chups @ 19.08.19, 0:37*
Or Samsung will have its own technology?

Standard Power Delivery 3.0, while it is implemented in the power supply units only with connector USB type C.
Choose to 25W or 45W (fast for 10+). 25W in the kit should go

Post has been editedserge_savchuk - 19.08.19, 09:14

Rep: (95)
chupa___chups @ 19.08.19, 1:37*
I am trying to find Ali charging 25w

Record, Xiaomei, 65W. Charge and phone (not8) and laptop (HP)
Price issue 1500re
Attached Image

Post has been editedVaxus - 19.08.19, 11:10

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/03/20, 23:09