> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Battle Chasers: Nightwar [3D] | [RPG] Turn-based battles in the classic JRPG format with an exciting story
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 87 ] ** [77,68%]
Good [ 16 ] ** [14,29%]
Average [ 5 ] ** [4,46%]
poorly [ 2 ] ** [1,79%]
Terribly [ 2 ] ** [1,79%]
Total votes: 112

Rep: (1534)
Battle Chasers: Nightwar
Version: 1.0.18
Genre: RPG

Last update of the game in the header:16.02.2020

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Turn-based battles in the classic JRPG format with a fascinating history.

Description:
Battle Chasers: Nightwar - unbridled adventure, inspired by great classic consoles. You dive deep into the dungeon, spend a turn-based battles in the classic JRPG format and enjoy the fascinating history, offers you explore worlds. You will help the young Galli in search of her lost father Aramus - the famous hero, who had gone on a dangerous journey. Galli will receive assistance from the 5 characters that have become the reluctant hero: each of them has unique abilities, privileges, items and skills dungeon. Together they go on a quest, and confront the dangers lurking away from civilization.

fight
The inspiration for the classic turn-based battles served such great console role-playing games. On each side of a tactically difficult fights will fight up to three men.

EXPLORE
A huge world waiting for brave adventurers. Reveals the secret in the dark and mysterious woods, ready for chilling horror frozen edges and cope with wave-like onslaught of enemies in the Arena bray.

CREATE
Each of your six characters wears armor and weapons, and has a graceful magic jewelry - and that everything can be made.

survive
Game Battle Chasers: Nightwar just teeming with enemies. Bandits, beasts, demons, elementals, Machinery, Undead - anything! It is important to respond to enemy attacks. Your adventure will not last long if you do not manage to unite the efforts of their characters.

Features:
- to play without ads!
- Classic turn-based battles, inspired by the great console role-playing games, with a unique system of recharge mana and incredible attack Battle Burst.
- Explore another world, full of hidden dungeons, bosses and rare irregularly occurring friends and enemies.
- randomly generated dungeons that require action and filled with traps, puzzles and secrets. In order to survive, use the unique skills dungeon, possessed by every hero.
- Create a group of adventurers by three of the six characters from the classic comic series Battle Chasers. Each of them has unique abilities, advantages, items and skills dungeon.
- a deep dive into the creative process, using a unique system of excessive force ingredients to create legendary items!

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hg.bcnw

Features: 3D

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: Android 6.0+

Download:
Version: 1.0.18 Paid + A lot of money (Maks.hackdog)
Version: 1.0.17 Battle Chasers: Nightwar [3D] (Post Maks.hackdog # 92858784)
Version: 1.0.16 Paid (Maks.hackdog)
Version: 1.0.15 Original + + A lot of money Cache [Torrent / Mega / Yandex / Google] (Maks.hackdog)
Version: 1.0.14 arm7a arm64 Android 6+ (hackdog)

With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!
Cache
Past versions

useful

Post has been editedDelta - 16.02.20, 15:20
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 1.0.18 Paid + A lot of money

Rep: (5)
Hooray, she left) with Svicha same port?

* systemnuts,
I do not know where the port, but on Steam, I definitely saw it.
There was a problem loading the cache, have to re-download everything. After 10-15 minutes will be in the header.

In any case, I hope it will not lag so Josquin as pro kladbinschenskogo dude)
I waited for her for a long time, it remains just a little bit, thank you)

Post has been editedsystemnuts - 01.08.19, 10:53

Rep: (20)
Operatively. I only came to notice that r out

The same story)

Rep: (0)
And where is the download cache?

Post has been editedZanofar - 01.08.19, 11:10

Rep: (20)
* Zanofar , The second post is not destiny read

Post has been editedZond009 - 01.08.19, 11:11

* Zanofar,
Added to the cap.

Russian language is - checked. On my "bucket" of course it is impossible to play, terribly Vries. (:
The graphics are very even decent.

Rep: (113)
Pretty good toy, play on the PC. I am glad that there are still companies that make ports of games, rather than given support with new items.

Rep: (1)
that cache with Meylan poured into 10 hours error unpacked

Rep: (2)
That you sho, here is podgonchik.

Rep: (2)
dualok @ 01.08.19, 11:30*
that cache with Meylan poured into 10 hours error unpacked

someone checked yet? All OK?

All standards work igrulya nishtyak, on the computer played it yet

Everything is fine unpacked, I suppose you have a memory for decompressing ended or memory card problem.

Rep: (2363)
It works well, playing 6.2 "is comfortable, the detail and overall rendering is excellent, it looks very nice + there is a Russian voice acting.
A few screenshots from Mi8
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedMr_Kumar - 01.08.19, 13:01

Xiaomi redmi note 4x 3gb Snapdragon FPS just hard sales by 50% graphics, uh, sorry to Nintendo a switch I do not want it to pass, I was on the phone, hope to come up with developed chenit)

Proposes only when you run the Persians during the battle everything is clear.

Post has been editedsystemnuts - 01.08.19, 15:24

Rep: (472)
Miroha @ 08/01/19, 10:47*
sdcard / Android / obb

I started only after unpacking the cache on the internal memory

Identity thing with Mehl decompressed cache error

Rep: (2363)
Cache on GoogleDrive: GoogleDrive

Thank you, I reloaded it at the requestathost

Post has been editedMr_Kumar - 01.08.19, 13:31

Full version