> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T - Marriage and repair | Smartphone, 6.39 "

Rep: (218)
Marriage and RepairRedmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
PictureRedmi K20, Xiaomi Mi 9T, davinci
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Photo
Attached Image

Useful
Spare parts

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureby messages that need to add links or contactQMS .

Post has been editedgyord - 13.01.20, 08:39
Reason for editing: Screen Replacement in makeshift conditions

What to look for when buying or
spread the word marriage

In the process of adding the information

If you want to supplement post information, then please contactQMS .

Post has been editedtrenisk - 21.07.19, 14:16

The survey about marriage

Hello. Found a marriage on their device?
Share your observations inGoogle Form (tyk)
Answershere (tyk)

Post has been editedtrenisk - 21.07.19, 14:19

Rep: (5)
a box does not work properly frontal kamera.pri first turned not left, then left with a scratch and did not come, then called in and no longer leaves .telefonu 2 days

Rep: (0)
* prodac I have the same problem phone 4 days the camera travels through time, calibration does not help. I sent a report on the issue in the mi - can answer that.

Post has been editedNailgls - 23.07.19, 18:53

Rep: (1)
The front camera does not work run the leaves and immediately calls in back and so everywhere, not only in the standard application

Posted on 07/23/2019, 20:26:

Just a box does not work, ordered to AliEkspress

Rep: (2)
Pancake, and went ofigel on your records - scary HORROR !!!
Himself sitting in the waiting (though would not touch me this) ...

I have a problem with payment through Google Pay / NFC:
terminal in the store says "Error 5001, giving up".
Has anyone encountered a similar problem?

* f1amy , Nokia 8 - Discussion (Post superclaw # 69693775)

Rep: (21)
Hello everybody. Comrade phone came with a miracle to fall off .. Sims. This can occur randomly. When cringe tray, then Sims pashut.Pered it says "the LTE Error". Yesterday sat with him all night. And tried to flash the bootloader unlocked (sewed through fastbut). In general, the trouble remained. I guess marriage modem .. Who has any thoughts? I would be grateful for your help. EU version.

I have another trouble. Constantly fly applications, some even impossible to go. Previously buggy display, it was impossible to normal typing, stupidly at the touch sensor is triggered at several places.
Telephone use per week.
What creates the question ...

Rep: (61)
* Lord Jenkins Griy'n Can you press while pulling up the letters, grazing the palm / finger edge of the display? Subsequent to the typed text, and how might the issue will disappear)

Post has been editeddvoinik007 - 25.07.19, 19:44

That's my frontalka surrendered, I have ceased to go. Interestingly a mechanical jam or a problem in the firmware? Leaves on the floor of a millimeter makes a strange sound as though whiling away the inside and comes back.

* Myonez How many phones are already using? frontalkoy used often? Throw off with video capabilities as it comes and just hiding, is also interesting sound

* muslim22 You firmware to this topic, it is not a marriage!

* trenisk , The phone a couple of weeks, frontalkoy very rarely use. I tried to update the 3 points do not help. Empirically revealed that the camera can revitalize tap the top of the phone, then the problem is in the mechanical part, which is very upsetting (

Mi9T model 6/128 European.
The problem with the spoken speaker:
- At the first ring loudspeaker switched off after 10 seconds.
- The second call was normal (2 minutes).
- The third speaker call was disconnected after 20 seconds.
It is no longer included.

Rep: (298)
He is also faced with the problem to leave the chamber

Error front camera.
"Unable to open the camera."
And it's the right moment, when you start a video conversation instead engage in "treatment" - calibration, and the person on the other side say - wait .... call you back, very annoying

Attached Image

Post has been editedBlack_shef - 29.07.19, 17:07

Who can faced with?
On some photos clearly visible obscure bands.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (5)
And whether one is that it ceases to operate volume control buttons, when you click on them, no reaction. Through all the settings adjusted. Already 2 times a word. It helps restart.

Rep: (61)
* Magnum-m , You obviously software glitch

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/26/20, 04:31