QCY T3 - Discussion
PictureIN1832
Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Description
a new generation of wireless headphones with a connection for Bluetooth 5.0. TWS technology used for first-class stereo 3D. Dual microphone even better cope with noise reduction. A distinctive feature is the presence of QCY T3 full touch control. By briefly pressing a track switch, and swipe up or down to adjust the volume.
Headphone is designed in a compact and ultra-lightweight body, which allows them to hold fast in the ears, even when playing sports. One battery charge is enough for 5 hours of continuous playback of favorite tracks is not the average volume. A via storage case they can be recharged 4 times. Headphones can also be used separately as a wireless headset when you're behind the wheel.
Specifications
  • Wireless connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0
  • Hours: 5:00
  • Bluetooth range: 10 m
  • Battery Capacity: 600mAh
  • Standby time: 120 hours
  • Frequency: 20-20 kHz
  • Charging time: 1-2 hours
  • Charging voltage: 5 V

Useful and instructions
Reviews and Reviews
Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAndyER03 - 22.01.20, 18:21
Reason for editing: Useful

Rep: (0)
Ordered ears will come one of these days.
I think that one type-c is not enough? In 2k19, that is .. I poverbank on taypsi phone taypsi in taypsi the laptop, and then '' last '' came out and no taypsi, yet this is the first drawback (for me).

Who are the owners can check whether you can connect headphones to the 2 phones (multipoint)?
Thank you in advance

Who faced with the ticking of the right earpiece? what's the matter? when put on pause youtube ticked quietly, noticed after about 5 minutes we can how to fix possible.

Rep: (2)
ELVEON2 @ 28.07.19, 17:17*
I got these headphones today. First 30 minutes, and even more fussed whatever headphones began to be interconnected. After that, it became clear that the left earpiece works only if it is located on the right at a distance of no more than 5 centimeters. If you simply insert the earphones in your ears then left immediately stops working.
The joy of being one of the first customers, and was the second piece in a gift was gone instantly.

Tell me how to make a pair, I have them work individually, and there is a switch between them, as do the pair and I can not understand for the instructions ...

Rep: (15)
* SPSKEP,
In this topic, the first page of people wrote how to do it:
QCY T3 TWS wireless headphones Bluetooth V5.0 - Talk (Post Femistokl # 87182515)

Rep: (3)
Greetings
Has anyone figured out with the sound as add and diminish the volume? Rub back and forth, and nothing ...

Instruction from the official store at Alix on connecting ears.
Delete the previous connection history on your phone, restart your phone, and search for a connection again
After deleting the connection recordTry the following method:
1. Take out two headphones at the same time, press and hold for 3 seconds to turn off (the red light is off)
2. Press and hold for another 10 seconds, the headset will flash red and white, then the red and white lights will flash three times and then go out. After 10 seconds, the red and white lights will flash again three times and then let go. (Simply, it is continuous Press for about 20 seconds)
3. Press 1 second to turn it on again (white light is on).
4. After the boot, the team will automatically be teamed up, the left ear will be turned off and the right ear will enter the pairing state, and the mobile phone can search for QCY T3-R connection. Do not connect QCY T3-L.

Note: The reboot is successful in 20 seconds. If the two ears fail, the pair will enter the pairing state after 20 seconds (red and white lights flash)

After the two headphones are turned off, press and hold at the same time.

Rep: (46)
I received with bangood and Ali
different boxes as well as in other models qcy
into the headphone and box like the same

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

ELVEON2 @ 01.08.19, 08:40*
In this topic, the first page of people wrote how to do it:
QCY T3 TWS wireless headphones Bluetooth V5.0 - Talk (Post Femistokl # 87182515)

Thank you, all helped.

Posted 01/08/2019 at 19:30:

Somehow they do not have the depth, the ears of the Redmen - play better, and in this volume certainly more. Microphone works better than by Redman, a controversial issue for the sensor, I do not much comfortable, but the idea is cool.
Who are interested can sell new - Ukraine.

Post has been editedSPSKEP - 01.08.19, 19:31

Rep: (15)
* SPSKEP,
You do not have a communication problem, which I described in my statement at the beginning of the page?

ELVEON2 @ 02.08.19, 09:36*
You do not have a communication problem, which I described in my statement at the beginning of the page?

No, I checked their range, that breaks the cabinets, wall and door, caught the cliff without thinking of 3-4 meters from the phone itself, more than 3-4 meters is cut off and stuttering Bluetooth 4.2.

Rep: (1)
I join the question from* altan,
Can someone please try as switching works. I want to use with noutom at work and the phone on the way home. Thanks in advance!

I tried to connect with a phone and laptop at the same time. It did not work. In this case separately connected properly. With poppy works very poorly, constant interruption of the sound. (To listen to music) in other modes probyval. Android-this is not noticed.

Reached his ears. He ordered Ali.
Packing the most miserable. In addition to the characteristics of the overwrap, and the rest - clean cardboard as out of dried fruits. At present this would hesitate to give.
Own ears sit just perfect, such was never. This, apparently, individually. In general, they do not feel blocking outside sounds by 100%.
Regarding the sound, not surprised. Until they have been in use meizu ep52. Bass - descend, average really like.
I never believed in the "warm", but I hope he is there. Overall for 1800 will go.
Micro in the street. People hear me. Minimum breath of wind - are already complaining. I think in the home / office will have no problems at all.
But in any case, it was because of that uchshee bluetooth ear personally from me.

Rep: (8)
Where now you can buy them?

* xHaldeyx In Ukraine with the number 9 anywhere.

Dear and respected userssavagemessiahzine.comI ordered this miracle (2 pcs.) As well as on the sale of the majority. Today I received, I tell myself (IMHO):

- Girl a pair of hooked for 5 minutes, at random, she did not know that they touch controls: rofl:, to ears stood more or less, she was satisfied (even though you know the girls - naughty). Compares the sound quality with the relatives of the Huawei P20 PRO, are of course on the type C - TOP.
- I have already connected to a laptop, I have all right, yeah right connected, and then I left plugged in, all in one ... Then I took instruction tipped her eyes and everything is very simple, it turned out.

For instructions on connecting:
1. Put in the case headphones.
2. Then pull out the two, they see each other, batting display and will flash just right.
3. Next, you will see the connection "QCY-T3_R" - this is our couple.
4. After connecting piknet only the right of a connection, but the two will work.
ERROR, repeat with 1P.

Sound quality:
Here, I like everything. Music from classical to rock, video in stereo is very nice to show themselves. With the change abyushur can improve everything, and do not need to swear that in the case are not put, blabla, do not worry, 5:00 bear no case study, to work, from work - kaef! Taking into account the prices in 1700-1800 and that they are without wires - top.

Ergonomics:
I am glad that they are not "milipiski," otherwise I would not believe that they could ever play. Cool case, all of the magnets when connected display. Micro yusb course - is currently, but that will endure. Their abyushury course not everyone will drop, but you can get used to (or change).

Control:
Touch - yes super well, but not the best, but do not forget about the price.
Volume: swipe up or down, respectively, in both works for me regularly (for the 6-7 points), pause-stop double-tap on the center of the work, too.

I check rest complementing immediately.

So far, for me they are totally worth the money, I give it 4+ out of 5!

Post has been editedAdsert - 06.08.19, 00:13

Rep: (1)
Now Ali 5 pcs per 2600r
PS. An hour later, already 7700r. Managed to order without payment, think about it.

Post has been editedPRO100_4ok - 06.08.19, 18:12

Rep: (8)
* Rixile In Ukraine will be expensive))

Rep: (107)
Expectations were great, but a little disappointed with the sound. Nisa is, but flat, no volume. I T1 sounding more like it. It can razogreyut, but so far so. The only only Thomas convenient. The ears sit very easy, just do not feel. The sensor is a little blunt, does not work is the first time. Plastic like better than T1. T1 just Raval, right at all cracked, but superglue helped.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/05/20, 11:03