QCY T3 - Discussion
PictureIN1832
Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Description
a new generation of wireless headphones with a connection for Bluetooth 5.0. TWS technology used for first-class stereo 3D. Dual microphone even better cope with noise reduction. A distinctive feature is the presence of QCY T3 full touch control. By briefly pressing a track switch, and swipe up or down to adjust the volume.
Headphone is designed in a compact and ultra-lightweight body, which allows them to hold fast in the ears, even when playing sports. One battery charge is enough for 5 hours of continuous playback of favorite tracks is not the average volume. A via storage case they can be recharged 4 times. Headphones can also be used separately as a wireless headset when you're behind the wheel.
Specifications
  • Wireless connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0
  • Hours: 5:00
  • Bluetooth range: 10 m
  • Battery Capacity: 600mAh
  • Standby time: 120 hours
  • Frequency: 20-20 kHz
  • Charging time: 1-2 hours
  • Charging voltage: 5 V

Useful and instructions
Reviews and Reviews
Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAndyER03 - 22.01.20, 18:21
Reason for editing: Useful

Rep: (3)
I bought $ 29.99 with free dostavkoy..zhdu .. :)

Rep: (61)
vlad11 @ 22.07.19, 14:49*
I bought $ 29.99 with free dostavkoy..zhdu ..

a reference there? : D

Rep: (12)
Yodlyodl @ 21.07.19, 21:37*
The ears are kept perfectly. Sound a little vysokovat. Sometimes there is a disconnect. A big plus is that they do not vacuum, which allows the use in the car and at home as a headset. It does not cover third-party sounds at a time when they are in the ears and is not used for music or talk. Generally pleased. Released a new survey. The author is also pleased.
https://youtu.be/h5glqosZZj4

I have so much to him and was not used (lying in the bedside table). I bought a month ago.Link to review
The sound of a tall, bottoms almost no (need to stick to deeper bottoms). Put on lip jbl sound normal, but in the case is not intermeddle. Form lip liners like, but all the same it plugs (with a strange form).

Rep: (0)
I bought today in ultratreyd in St. Petersburg
Sit in my ears perfectly.
Sound .... Well Pitch
I took because of the super features volume control

But a wild challenge, the left ear is constantly falling off, just shamelessly. If the pocket telephone box, then both ears fall off. At a distance of half a meter from the ears (the phone in his hand) constantly breaks in the left ear and the right to interrupt. In the left constantly clicks, it is constantly reconnect.
Who faced? There is a solution?
Reset done 5 times, there is no effect.
I think to pass on the warranty
Body galaxy note9

Rep: (5)
Blackhawke @ 22.07.19, 14:23*
I guess I'm not one who is not the seller sent the goods from the date of the sale? What you write in PM?

I posted a couple of days, at least gave the track.

P.S. I took them in the wake of the sale, but here I think, why the heck?))) Well, nothing can come in handy.

Rep: (3)
AJIEKCander @ 22.07.19, 14:01*
a reference there?

Well, of course:

https://www.ebay.com/i…d=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Rep: (1)
Greetings. I received a parcel yesterday with these headphones. While I see that the sound is completely bad. Although the mind that is connected via AAC. On the hands of a fake Apple i12 - even better there.

Rep: (6)
And we all have on hand headphones connection goes through aac? I only sbc. And what is your packaging? The same as on my pictures (p. 1)?

* Femistokl similar The reverse side is not considered.

The microphone is about nothing. It is a pity, because I took it as a headset.

Outside use is not possible. Everyone notes poor hearing.

Rep: (83)
Femistokl @ 15.07.19, 19:42*
The microphone on the street to say the works so good, get all the other sounds + distortion.

By the way speaking, even in Apple AirPods microphone so-so runs.

* TravelPavel, there seems to be two in each headset. And it works norms. The interlocutor is heard well. And here they tell me straight out - that I cannot be heard and the noise is constant.

The charge holds much?

* Anstating32 , did not test. I put in a case when I do not use it.

Rep: (8)
Guys, I understand that a third-party such as foam ear pads, we can not install without consequences for charging?

* Defnop it will be problematic. Since the contacts may not reach the site in this case.

Another review appeared, he said holding charge of 5 hours.https://youtu.be/fDd4DGMuBbM?t=371

Today I received from the sale. Until it became open.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedClearick - 27.07.19, 15:22

Rep: (15)
I got these headphones today. First 30 minutes, and even more fussed whatever headphones began to be interconnected. After that, it became clear that the left earpiece works only if it is located on the right at a distance of no more than 5 centimeters. If you simply insert the earphones in your ears then left immediately stops working.
The joy of being one of the first customers, and was the second piece in a gift was gone instantly.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/04/20, 2:53