QCY T3 - Discussion
PictureIN1832
Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Description
a new generation of wireless headphones with a connection for Bluetooth 5.0. TWS technology used for first-class stereo 3D. Dual microphone even better cope with noise reduction. A distinctive feature is the presence of QCY T3 full touch control. By briefly pressing a track switch, and swipe up or down to adjust the volume.
Headphone is designed in a compact and ultra-lightweight body, which allows them to hold fast in the ears, even when playing sports. One battery charge is enough for 5 hours of continuous playback of favorite tracks is not the average volume. A via storage case they can be recharged 4 times. Headphones can also be used separately as a wireless headset when you're behind the wheel.
Specifications
  • Wireless connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0
  • Hours: 5:00
  • Bluetooth range: 10 m
  • Battery Capacity: 600mAh
  • Standby time: 120 hours
  • Frequency: 20-20 kHz
  • Charging time: 1-2 hours
  • Charging voltage: 5 V

Useful and instructions
Reviews and Reviews
Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAndyER03 - 22.01.20, 18:21
Reason for editing: Useful

Rep: (5)
Yesterday zakazl Ali, for sale. With coupon published 1730. While I do not understand whether I need them. Reviews a little, and those that are contradictory. Like good ears, but not good.
Here ishereoverview.

Rep: (3)
And yesterday I ordered. Here are just a delivery in St. Petersburg before the end of September, I am surprised.

Rep: (6)
Today I bought in Moscow. Sound generally pleased, even has a bass and they felt, before listening airdots and they were not there. The only time - I can not change the codec from sbc to aac, surfing, and the phone takes off on the sbc (pocophone). Touch controls are not very responsive, but if you adapt himself, then come down. Although exhibiting earphone in the ear, it's easy to turn off, switch the track or vice versa to put a pause. Planting in the ear, in general, easy. Although the left ear comfortably. Glossy plastic, instantly zalyapyvaetsya.

Rep: (35)
Hi people. I do not have time to order these earphones at the office. Online QCY on ALI on sale for 1800в‚Ѕ .Today accidentally saw these headphones on Lehe Elec Store for 1940в‚Ѕ and had ordered. Now they are about 7500в‚Ѕ.
I am shocked by the prices: Ali, JD and Bangood prices from 2000в‚Ѕ to 8000в‚Ѕ.
Now I QCY QY12, but to think about changing. Come, listen.

Post has been editednikolaev.m1982 - 15.07.19, 19:19

7500-8000 is the divorce. The MSK 2500 bought. The microphone on the street to say the works so good, get all the other sounds + distortion.

Post has been editedFemistokl - 15.07.19, 20:43

* Femistokl , Official site QCY on AliEkspress

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editednikolaev.m1982 - 15.07.19, 21:10

Rep: (22)
Someone knows what is the difference and 1N1832 IN1832 models?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

* ny4evosebe , I think it's the same thing. Just instead of "I" write "1".

Rep: (0)
* Femistokl, Good afternoon, how are things going with noise isolation? In Metro actually listening to music?

The metro can hear normally, the volume of them is large enough. If still slightly audible inserted headphones what is happening around. But I think it depends on the landing in the ears, with other ambyushury insulation can probably be better. In general, they do not gag, but inside channel headphones. But again, the microphone is terrible. In Youtube there is a slight delay.
Today, compared with airdots pro. By all measures, the DOTS win. In qcy it appeared only sbc codec, at least in my pair. It's a shame, given that the advertising poster written aac.
Here, I enclose a photo of packaging and the headphones themselves my version.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Who can faced with the problem of synchronizing two headphone? Yesterday I bought them in Moscow time, the floor in the evening in an attempt to kill zakonektit them. In a case the right earpiece flashes red and white, after he was pulled out, all signs of life gives no (

* Femistokl, Where in Moscow it is possible to buy these headphones?)

To connect both the headset:
1) Turn off bluetooth, hold on each earpiece touch panel until they are turned off (they help and are turned off).
2) Again, hold both the touch panel, but this time to 20 seconds.
3) After that, remove the headphones into the case for a few seconds.
4) Full discharge is produced, now with the withdrawal from the case, they will be connected.

As I understand it, a touch panel design miserable and fielding in the ear clamped button. And if it is clamped for about 5 seconds, then move the headphones to mono.

Posted on 19/07/2019, 11:35:

* naills,

I answered you in PM.

Rep: (21)
naills @ 19.07.19, 08:37*
Where in Moscow it is possible to buy these headphones?)

In Ultratreyde. With delivery in Moscow almost twice as expensive than Ali released.

Posted on 19/07/2019, 12:22:

Femistokl @ 18.07.19, 21:14*
By all measures, the DOTS win.

And at runtime win?

Igor128 @ 19.07.19, 12:18*
And at runtime win?

But it's not yet had a chance to test the headphones in the case after listening to clean up, but he still did not sit down.
Igor128 @ 19.07.19, 12:18*
In Ultratreyde. With delivery in Moscow almost twice as expensive than Ali released.

But waiting is not necessary and there kraynyak Pickup.

* Femistokl Such manipulations do not help, went today traded headphones ultratreyd, exchanged no questions asked, so check before you buy at once, so you do not waste their time)

* staf0322 ,
Also the whole evening did not work. In the morning and looked at the video frame by frame repeated. It would seem that the same steps, but headphones are worn out.

https://youtu.be/RW3zh9i0GJE

Rep: (106)
Personally, my opinion is nothing but the sound of these headphones do not. The ears are sitting poorly. Even during chewing strive to fall. Touch control is terrible. Do you want to fix the earpiece, pause triggers. Often peripodklyuchayutsya. Earpads change will not work because they are just a step-not included in the case. All these disadvantages unfortunately cover only plus is the sound. I have set the ear cups by QCY T1 and the sound became even better, but then deprive yourself of charge. In general for $ 30, I think you can find better headphones.

Post has been editedKnneset - 21.07.19, 09:02
Reason for editing: Correction

The ears are kept perfectly. Sound a little vysokovat. Sometimes there is a disconnect. A big plus is that they do not vacuum, which allows the use in the car and at home as a headset. It does not cover third-party sounds at a time when they are in the ears and is not used for music or talk. Generally pleased. Released a new survey. The author is also pleased.
https://youtu.be/h5glqosZZj4

Rep: (2)
I guess I'm not one who is not the seller sent the goods from the date of the sale? What you write in PM?

Post has been editedBlackhawke - 22.07.19, 14:23

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/05/20, 19:09