> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro - Accessories | Smartphone, 6.39 "

Rep: (5447)
Accessories forXiaomi Redmi K20 Pro
PictureXiaomi Redmi K20 Pro, raphael
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedKeep quiet - 28.08.20, 22:41
Reason for editing: A New Standard

Rep: (69)
I will be the first!

I ordered the following accessories:

1. https: //www.aliexpress...311.0.0.1E424C4DBNOJUU.- Glass from Nillkin * Waiting
2. https: //www.aliexpress...311.0.0.1E424C4DBNOJUU.- Case from Nillkin (ordered itself such but on the previous smartphone, very cool) * Waiting
3. https: //www.aliexpress...311.0.0.1E424C4DBNOJUU.- glass about the supply * Waiting
4. https: //www.aliexpress...311.0.0.27424C4D2WPBD0.- glass with a frame (already pasted, closes completely face, it is also with the frames of black, but the main minus is that they slightly close the screen, other glasses are crossing, and so oleopob is very good on it)

I wonder how the stock cup from Xiaomi can be found? Also the cool turned out.

Post has been editedspaulding - 11.07.19, 17:29

Rep: (64)
Double from the branchREDMI K20 / MI 9T.

Prehistory On the old man Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 are the best glasses of firmBonaier.As it turned out, on the older brother - Redmi Note 6 Pro, the situation is the same. Dear memberschaninImmmMade a huge contribution to the branch of accessoriesPH5. He spent a lot of comparisons, measurements and questions of our Chinese friends and summarized the results:
Tyk
Attached Image
View and price of Bonaier
Attached Image

As you can seeLitboy.=Bonaier . Even the famous Nillkin was not suitable in the jams by these two stalks, the truth is due to the fact that under the sensors and the camera they made an eyeling cut ... but on the K20 / Pro with a glass with Nillkin, it seems to be all right, so it is not known who of them is better.
VarietiesLitboy.lot:5D, 6D, 9Detc., the highest quality to this day remains onlyLitboy.6D . Initially it looked like this:
Tyk-Tyk
Attached Image

Relatively recently, somewhere half a year agoLitboy.warned in the description that the substrate with orange color changed topurpleBut the glass itself has not changed in any way.
It began to look like that, but continued to be marked -Litboy.
Attached Image

And here when changing the device, I stumble on this glass:
Attached Image
The first thoughts: Bonair, are you?) I draw conclusions that the glass is produced in the same place and the same manufacturer that glassesBonaier/Litboy.. True now the brand glass is called -Jappinen. .
Link to Aliexpress
128,73 rub. 21% Discount | 6D Full coating for tempered glass glue for Xiaomi Mi 9 T Pro Red Mi K20 Pro Protective film for red glass MI K20 Pro
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/33025265172.html

The devices did not have time to get into the hands of the owners, however, the glass already someone praises with 2-3 fake accounts on Ali in reviews.

I do not affirm that glass is perfect. It will soon be confirmed either refute the forum users, the benefit already have people who have it glass almost in hand)

UPD . And here is the first real review on this glass in The branch of the usual k20. How are things with "covering the working part of the screen and the thickening of the frames" is still unknown.
Upd.2. Also, it is not known whether it covers the approximation sensor.

Upd.3. Got and pasted. I sent the seller quickly and reached in less than 10 days, it is cool. After gluing the glass looks harmoniously. The approximation sensor does not overlap. In height and width eats a part of the screen, in general, not as much as on the same pH5. Fingers remain although not much. So far, the new and not a mooring of course everything is easily erased. Stuck well.
Overall satisfied. Of course, it is possible better and wanted better. But the price of $ 2 justifies with your head. Now I will go in search of the cramless glass)

Post has been editedPa4eJl - 21.07.19, 13:13

I recommend Nillkin from transparent silicone bumpers. A detailed review will be in a week, two. I will edit this post.
For now: so:
Appearance
Attached Image

Ali reference
259.64 rub. 20% Discount | TPU Case for Xiaomi Redmi K20 Nillkin Natural Transparent Silicone Soft Case for Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Case
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/33044944254.html

Post has been editedPa4eJl - 11.07.19, 17:43

How are things with "covering the working part of the screen and the thickening of the frames" is still unknown.

I overlap the part of the screen, so I will glue the usual glass nillkin

Perhaps I also order and transparent. Nilkin high-quality things do.

Rep: (148)
I ordered myself a hydrogel film on both sides. I do not like bumpers and covers, and the back of the phone is reluctant to scratch.
https://ru.aliexpress.com/item/33030734567.html

Post has been editedStorm2008kr - 11.07.19, 23:55

* Storm2008kr

Reference to the studio)

Rep: (105)
Put the glass Nillkin XD CR + Max
US $ 10.34 31% Discount | Xiaomi Mi 9 T Red Mi K20 Tempered Glass MI 9 T Pro Glass Nillkin XD CP + Max Anti-Knee Full-screen Protective Glass for Red Mi K20 Pro
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/33029953416.html

It cuts off the screen angles and increases the frames on the side and the bottom. And most importantly, this is a disgusting oleophobic coating, I did not expect such a substitution from Nillkin.

Yes, all this framework is a loud misery, I have at least oleopobka and at least not Nilkin, but the corners also cuts off. While temporary while glass goes. Better smooth, there is nothing better, high-quality glass. Films are the last century, do not protect in generally the screen, falls and the finite of the comedy, and the glass of my previous smart has saved more than once. But last time he did not save, but there he fell on the asphalt. The glass was not damaged what is interesting, but the matrix itself is all.

Posted on 07/11/2019, 22:15:

Why do the manufacturers of the frames do not understand that they are urged partially smart? It's good if self-player is still, and so still have that glue (!) It is necessary to plant. This is generally wildness.

And without frames can be seen by air layers and dirt that is clogged due to rounding screen)

Post has been editedPa4eJl - 11.07.19, 23:13

Rep: (102)
I ordered several covers and the hydrogel film to which the link was given above, took two on the screen, as in the case I wear, the film and one of the covers from Mofi came, the phone itself will be only in a couple of days.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (7)
* spaulding
Nilkin Glass oleopob is so-so, the scanner of 10 can not work 2 times and a little eats the screen at the bottom frame. I will try others)

Post has been editedakamtp - 12.07.19, 20:54

I want to write my opinion about the stock coverage.
1. The camera is noticeably accumulated. At least a pillow of a fingerboard is very well felt.
2. Plastic is not thick, ~ 1mm.
3. I will not say that the case is slippery. But it depends on the hands. My hands are fatty therefore a chain case. Those. I absolutely disagree that the phone without a cover slips less. But if your palm skin is dry, then you will be not comfortable with a cover and it will seem slippery.
4. From the previous point I can say that the case looks very cheap. From the fat of the hands very quickly, it looks in spots in light. In general, a frank devm.
5. No protection. Only save from scratches and sweetes. Due to the fact that it sits tightly if the sand grain falls then the khan's paint) and that The cover is open, it will have to be often removed and wipe from dust.
6. The structure of the buttons is bad. They are pressed, they are fine, but because of such a fastener they do not pass and cracked. However, the case itself also thinks will begin to crack in half a year.

TOTAL. To interrupt and for a variety, it is very different, but not for constant. I believe that the simplest silicone covers that came earlier with most models were much more versatile and the right solution.

Post has been editedPa4eJl - 12.07.19, 21:18

* akamtp,
Have you tried to stick?

* spaulding
I go for a couple of days, saw glasses and better)

* akamtp ,

Clearly, today I take these glasses from the post office, sticking and accomplishing off

https: //aliexpress.com...311.0.0.1e424c4dbnojuu.

Post has been editedspaulding - 13.07.19, 07:27

Rep: (12)
Why is the topic not combined with Xiaomi mi9t ..? These are the same Outlines and people will easier unsubscribe to accessories: unsure:

Rep: (179)
Guys, no one found a leather bumper on our animal?

Those who put the glass, how do you have a fingerprint scanner? Works worse (how much) or does not work at all?

Rep: (22)
* MrArtik , According to the experience of M9 CE, glass stuck, it became a little worse, but it works.

* MrArtik,
It works fine. No difference does not feel any difference.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 12.02.21, 18:33