> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Santorini Board Game [3D, Online] | [Table] nastolki multiplayer and ancient Greek gods
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 7 ] ** [87,5%]
Good [ 1 ] ** [12,5%]
Average [ 0 ] ** [0%]
poorly [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Terribly [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Total votes: 8

Rep: (1545)
Santorini Board Game
version: 1.78
Genre: Tabletop

Last update of the game in the header:10.08.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Nastolki with multiplayer and ancient Greek gods

Description:
Santorini is a highly accessible pure strategy game where you build your way to victory!

How to play:
1) MOVE one of your Workers. You can move up a maximum of one level.
2) BUILD a block with your moved Worker. Build domes on the third level.
3) WIN if your Worker reaches the third level!

Features:
• Game altering variable player powers completely change how you play, bringing massive replayability.
• Beautifully rendered 3D play area
• Adventure through the land of Santorini in the single player Odyssey mode
• Play with a friend in pass-and-play or online game modes
• Already own the boardgame? Use the "Helper" to select gods to play in the physical board game, and log your matches
• Dare to challenge the insanely skilled "Godlike" AI level
• Watch tutorials on all the god powers!
• Fully orchestrated sound track

Google Play: https: //play.google.co...m.Roxley.SantoriniGame

Features: 3D, Online

Russian interface: Not
System requirements: Android 4.1+, SAI, ARM64

Download:
version: 1.78 Santorini Board Game [3D, Online] (Fasting andrz # 87833596)
version: 1.74
Attached fileSantorini_1.74.zip(76.95 MB)
Archive set throughSAI
With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!
Past versions

"Information on the use of" Releaser "when publishing updates"

Post has been editedLeshij - 10.08.19, 09:21
Reason for editing: Link to GP

Rep: (0)
But is there an option to install without using third-party software?

Rep: (1545)
* Wtffill,
No. If only rebuild AIC, but I do not do it. You can ask here:Club Mod APK
I see no problem to install additional. BY. It is time to have this software on your smartphone and get used to the novelty, with this approach, games / applications more and more.

Rep: (325)
Wtffill @ 07/11/19, 11:53*
But is there an option to install without using third-party software?

SAI normal software. You don’t have to take a steam bath, it’s still useful in the future. Installed and forgot.

Rep: (12)
* Mr_Jasper The first time I hear this sai ... This type of replacement copy obb and install APK?

Rep: (7)
* krasotun , Type yes: happy:

Rep: (79)
* Mr_Jasper Sai - soft curve at 1 devayse working on another with the same architecture proca - no.

Rep: (1)
The game requires 4.1 installer - fifth android. Something I do not understand in this life ...

Rep: (70)
* korvin16,
You can use lucky patcher deliver. Zip renamed apks and varnishes choose rebuild / install.

Rep: (1)
Thank you, Wasteland Rebel. But the program says that the firmware does not support the split arc. Damn, I was waiting for this game a year.

Rep: (484)
Mr_Jasper @ 11.07.19, 12:12*
SAI normal software

I would not say that, on miui why that crooked working, do not always install successfully passes

Rep: (61)
* Wasteland Rebel, Hello, you can read more about installing lucky partner, renamed zip to apks lucky does not see

Post has been editedZZZETT - 13.07.19, 15:44

Rep: (27)
The app has been very "moody". Phone set via the SAI without problems, but on the small screen to play is not very convenient. But on the plate, and two emulators (BlueStacks 4 and Nox) run refused. Or simply not installed or falls with the error "INSTALL_FAILED_NO_MATCHING_ABIS: Failed to extract native libraries, res = -113", probably the game strongly tied to the ARM64.

In this version, originally has about 30 cards of the gods of about 50, which in itself is not enough. The remaining or dokupal (about 600 rubles) or Lakipatchatsya.

Rate AI I can not, as long as he play like a monkey and strategy is not yet understood. AI algorithm as a basis to take the "mind" of the project "AI AI"There he is very strong. Santorini in the Java version of the Ai Ai is not so beautiful for the PC, but totally fuktsionalnye.

Rep: (27)
Herethe normal rules of interpretation and the gods of cards on the Russian language for the desktop version of the game.

Rep: (5)
On MIUI has not risen even after shutdown OS optimization.
Please tell us if someone will be able to run on the emulator! : Rolleyes:
The long-awaited game!

Rep: (5)
Catch the latest version in the same APK. Put without problemsMIUI and Bluestacks 4 . Rejoice!
New gods and monsters can be purchased through Lucky Patcher.
Scaned by Virustotal

Attached files

Attached fileSantorini-Board-Game-1.78.apk(77.55 MB)

Hmmm, I do not swing.

Rep: (12)
* andrz , Thanks, it works

* andrz,
Everything works, thank you!

Version: 1.78 apk, tablet android 5.0.1, it is impossible to install, simple information. :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/05/20, 2:49