> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot [Online] | [Arcade] Role
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 16 ] ** [23,88%]
Good [ 19 ] ** [28,36%]
Average [ 12 ] ** [17,91%]
poorly [ 3 ] ** [4,48%]
Terribly [ 17 ] ** [25,37%]
Total votes: 67

Rep: (489)
The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot
Version: 2.0.3
Genre: Arcade

Last update of the game in the header:16.10.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Welcome to the wonderful world of Opulentsii! Fight with crazy enemies, collect production and conquer the throne!

Description:
Finish ... or get? That's the question! Yes start Mighty Quest!
Welcome to the wonderful world of Opulentsii! Fight with crazy enemies, collect production and conquer the throne!
Take part in epic battles and become the most powerful character in the role-playing game in the genre of Action!

MAD GAME with simple controls
Grab your smart phone and hack monsters with one finger! Take part in crazy fights at a furious pace! Fight your way through the ranks of the goblins, skeletons, Banshee and all sorts of creepy creatures.

Wondrous unconquered WORLD
Explore Opulentsiyu - stunning world of flying castles. Go over hundreds of unique environments: from the accursed cathedral to the pirate ship with ghosts.

CREATE UNIQUE HEROES
Be the hero of your dreams! Character creation is not restricted. Their own ability to distribute and play their own style. At your disposal more than a thousand unique items of equipment. It's time to show imagination!

Dress up and do not give up
Intensify the character, mining epic weapons, amazing armor and legendary artifacts. Improve sword and gear and set the heat to the monsters!

On the crest of the wave
Boost the power of using runes and blessings open dangerous skills and bring down the enemy destructive force!

LARGE-SCALE PVE-CAMPAIGN
Learn the tricks and traps of locks and break the powerful bosses to discover the truth about Opulentsii. As many as 3 difficulty levels to suit all tastes!

Exciting PVP-ARENA
Come to the arena, participate in intense PvP-battles and rise to the top of the rankings! In the battle will have to speak, and another against one player, and then another ... In short, you are against all!

REGULAR EVENTS
The game is constantly held time-limited exciting events with unique game modes, an incredible production and exclusive rewards. This abundance will never get tired!

NOTE:
• The game is free, but some items can be purchased for real money. You can disable the built-in purchases in your device settings.
• The game requires a network connection.
It's time to go to the castles and capture the treasure! Enough to read more drawn out the sword!

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ubisoft.mightyquest

Features: Online

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: Required Android 4.4 and above

Download:
Version: 2.0.3 Google Play (hackdog)
Version: 1.1.0 The Might Quest for Epic Loot (andreyk666)
Version: 1.0.5
Attached fileMighty Quest.apk(100.9 MB)

With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!
Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb

Past versions

Modifications
Version: 3.0.0 Unlimited Money (qqweezi)

Post has been editedDreamSpL1nteR - 21.01.20, 04:03
Reason for edit: Update: modification 3.0.0 Unlimited Money

Rep: (0)
What is there to hack?

Rep: (1)
* sirotrul , Did not have time to enter the game, you're hacking ask to play without breaking, because all the interest will disappear.

Rep: (325)
The style is nice, but the donut is PPC. The gameplay is monotonous. A piece of shit in a beautiful candy wrapper.

Rep: (28)
* sirotrul, entirely from the base x is in action

Rep: (204)
Mr_Jasper @ 10.07.19, 9:48*
Donat is PPC.
he's clearly on the mentally-sick rasschitana)
800r per month for VIP - from the first minute of the game to buy for ...

Rep: (489)
As far as I remember - the game from yubikov broke with a bang LP, and later try to accomplish your goal

Posted on 10/07/2019, 11:28:

hmm, improved protection, the game just does not start

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (325)
Do66epman @ 07/10/19, 11:25*
hmm, improved protection, the game just does not start

continuous synchronization with the server. The only way to “hack” through kickbacks is probably right now.

Rep: (28)
* Mr_Jasper in battle there is no synchronization, in theory it is possible to damage \ Golda hack

Rep: (8)
* do66epman , The game let me, but when buying any Th adds ....

Rep: (-1)
People. Probably cheated on VIPe. Bought it, it says in 2 times faster restores energy, I have 4 minutes, do not AIAI 8 minutes restored ??

Found 8 minutes without a review, briefly developed pluck stronger ..... Nightmare

Rep: (0)
Break it plz energy is not recovered, the complexity grows with great speed, for 3k force where that for each stage, that is, I even at one point ahead at 20k force (was 40k, and 20 was necessary), I have gone through several locks and have We need 50 and snaryagu given to 7tysyach.

There is designed for the purchase of the pack without Donata in this game is to catch something

Rep: (25)
Breaks with the help of SG at times two. Always YY put the game on pause because we have the same time counter. Xn value FLOAT, looking for its value at the beginning of the fight and morozte. To go to the mission povshenoy complexity, look for it and change the DWORD value to 1, it will become easier and mobs noobs. In PVP YY put the game on pause and look DWORD value number of killed enemies. Me ... how much is enough conscience)))) But I do not advise to go too far, because the bedrooms). For this you will be given keys dofiga and turnips. On the loot has not yet been invented as a lomanut. But in the process!) Udachki "naepiklutit" a multitude of wealth!))))

Post has been editedNematicide - 10.07.19, 15:06

Rep: (33)
* Nematicide I do not understand about the increased complexity of the mission. When you need to edit the value?

The value has changed, but the mobs were not noobs and loot were given as usual

Post has been editedmaxb-17 - 10.07.19, 16:11

Rep: (8)
* Nematicide And I have something is not looking for no value at HP in class Float ....

Rep: (25)
I will write a more detailed break-in with the screen.
1) Region search Anonymous
2) To crack complexity break it to 1, click the back and go again. Now it is easy with the value.
3) Breaking KP. We go into battle and are looking for value but CPs AUTO, then find your values. In the field change everything I already Float.
The SG in the upper left corner under the avatar game has a play / pause button. Click on pause to when opening YY game is paused.
Screens attached!

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (33)
* Nematicide , The value of x in any not searched. The value of the float is not found in the list,

Rep: (2)
People! Odd when you first start the game is not loaded, the clock revolve and all who did so?

Yes it was. Cache cleaning or refilling

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/03/20, 21:38