> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

40floor mp3 | Audio Player

Rep: (1322)
40floor mp3

Last update of the program in the header23.10.08

Attached Image

Description:
Small enough and beztormoznoy player. Supports MP3, has excellent sound quality. It has advanced the equalizer, with a lot of settings. Can scan directories and subdirectories. when scanning
lists all the music files in the playlist. But the only thing that scares - it quite inconvenient administration.

Download:
40floor_mp3_v.3.52.rar
Attached file40mp3.zip(86.25 Kb)

Note:
Theme is created to replace the original theme can be found athttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/448/

Post has been editedakoin - 22.03.11, 00:52

Rep: (13)
In the ambush! Really good sound. But does not read the OGG, and I have all the music in this format almost. The codec is installed in it, what kind of fget, like in it?

Rep: (1)
Sound in 40Floor MP3 depends on the device. I have two ASUS "A P525 & P527, for some reason the sound is better!

Rep: (0)
And the player is valid good! I did not expect: thank_you:

Rep: (86)
New version released40Floor-mp3 v.3.52
What's new in this version is still unknown.

Attached file40floor_mp3_v.3.52.rar(78.43 KB)

Took withsavagemessiahzine.com.info: P.

Post has been editedakoin - 22.03.11, 00:52
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (14)
Everything is fine, it takes 1.3 MB, 6%, just does not work when the screen is cutting down the power off button

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06.12.20, 23:11