> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Mafioso: Gangster Paradise [Online] | [Strategy] PvP duel in a kind of dream world, the world where everything is under the power of criminal gangs.
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 12 ] ** [40%]
Good [ 8 ] ** [26,67%]
Average [ 7 ] ** [23,33%]
poorly [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Terribly [ 3 ] ** [10%]
Total votes: 30

Rep: (13)
Mafioso: Gangster Paradise
Version: 2.3.0
Genre: Strategy

Last update of the game in the header:26.01.2020

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Mafioso: Gangster Paradise - is a multiplayer online game in the genre of turn-based strategy.

Description:
The multiplayer online strategy with an incremental gameplay in which your task will be to try to climb the criminal Olympus. The events of the game are developed in a sort of dream world, the world where everything is under the power of criminal gangs, your task is to create your own family and try to win first place and to subjugate the others groups. Stylized graphics and crafted gameplay will allow you to fully enjoy all the elements of the game.

Picture
Developer site: https://www.herocraft.com
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.herocraft.game.mafioso.gangster.paradise.pvp

Features: Online

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: Android 4.4+

Download:
Version: 2.3.0 Mafioso: Gangster Paradise [Online] (Fasting WalkDark # 93270304)

With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!
Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb

Past versions

Post has been editedDelta - 26.01.20, 18:51
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 2.3.0

Rep: (1)
There is a hack?

Rep: (402)
* 0Alkanfel0 , mark Online do not you nothing said?

Post has been editedAnimeDroid_Chan - 10.07.19, 04:44

Rep: (0)
In hHerokraft only Madzhesti was horosha.ostalnye their game as it is not popular

Rep: (79)
* AnimeDroid_Chan Does not say) for example online TCG PvZ Heroes breaks open, though not through PL and GG. The thing was abandoned krivorukost EA'shnikami hole.

Rep: (1786)
* danila2125448 Yes there was a series, the rest of the rut, even though up to the pirates and text Rangers bought on an apple, on the already definitively decided not to spend time on their releases

The first time I advise you to drop the cups and open all the chests, they can gain a lot of improvement. If you do not reset (provided that the plan is not Donati), it will quickly become permanently lose. Will come across much stronger opponents. 5 times a day, you can give up, then you need to start a fight and to close the game. For several days itself is kept at less than 400 cups, but only for a different reason. Still has not dropped a single character from the first scene, even the second all there. If you will type more, he did not fall out.

Post has been editedWalkdark - 12.07.19, 07:49

Recorded one of his fights. Example, when you do not need to rely on some of the characters.Attached filevideo_2019-07-21_18-17-01.mp4(17.18 MB)

Someone tell me a promotional code to enter in the store

Rep: (12)
Someone there asked T3LGXAXX code

Wrote wrong code

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (12)
alexsey198501 @ 25.07.19, 15:39*
Wrote wrong code

T3LGXAXX
Try not to copy as well as enter !!!
When you copy, sometimes rolls

Posted on 25/07/2019, 18:09:

One came as that!

Attached images
Attached Image

* alexsey198501,
The promotional code will not work. You ask for a promotional code for the store you want to buy for the money, and it gives you a referral promotion code to take advantage of you.

New version: 2.1.5

WHAT'S NEW:
Skins - Get a new look for your character!
Glory Road - to win and get a reward!
Attached fileMafioso.apk(78.25 MB)

Rep: (1080)
M
Dear users!

In the Games section the tool is connectedThe relizer .
When posting new versions of games, please use it.

Why is it important?
  • After posting the release of the new version in the topic, you no longer have to click the Complaint button to update the update to the Cap. The system will transmit information to the moderators independently.
  • The time that the moderator spends processing the Complaints and raising the information in the header is reduced to the minimum.
  • Structured information in the caps.
  • Eliminates the possibility of errors in bb-codes of large caps when updating.

On behalf of the administration section, please publish any updates and mods, in separate posts, through the releaser!

Type of: A new version
Version: 2.2.4
Short description: What's new: Now you can rent up to 3 characters at the same time; Now you can try out the characters in before you hire them; Added a new tournament mode; and much more...
Updated: August 21, 2019
Attached fileMafioso.apk(93.06 MB)

Friends, how to discover the Sahara when it becomes black? Hayfansky scorpion

* TYOSHKO Only by killing all the other ... Work at least I have not seen this.

Help! How to break off Haifa scorpion, the purple a woman when she is gaining rage? When it becomes black, I can not do anything.

Posted on 10/04/2019, 18:08:

I played with one person and chose her. He began to gain a rage, and I broke off. I do not understand how. I apologize for the fact that 2 times asked)) enrages

* TYOSHKO,
The question was for a long time, but I will answer. I kill one character, and then apply a special ability to Harry, half of it is blocked by the Sahara. Also, often the character he is playing for time, and does not use its ability, for example if it has one doctor. If you have a support character, it is necessary to block the damage and not to kill one character before the attack of the Sahara. Then often it will kill the already weak character and you almost nothing to lose. But even when the Sahara kills one of my character, I can easily win. For me, it is the weakest character. Almost never lose if the opponent chooses her.

Post has been editedWalkdark - 11.11.19, 16:54

WalkDark @ 12.07.19, 7:46*
For several days itself is kept at less than 400 cups, but only for a different reason. Still has not dropped a single character from the first scene, even the second all there. If you will type more, he did not fall out.

Characters fall, I have a trunk 6 or 5 arena nut fell out that on 3 arena. Only in vain merged cups, almost 4 arena merged

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/08/20, 21:08