> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T - Power Consumption | Energy Discussion, Tips, and Finding Savings

Rep: (4789)
Xiaomi Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
PictureRedmi k20
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ| power usageпїЅ

• To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Tips to improve power saving devices on Android OS

How to spread statistics

Useful programs
Wakelock detector- Search for the cause of the device not falling asleep
BetterBatteryStats- A utility for monitoring battery discharge when the phone is idle.
В® Disable Service- Enable and disable services.
В® Greenify- Manage background processes.
GSam Battery Monitor- Utility for monitoring energy consumption.
Р’В® My Android Tools- Disable / enable activity, service, receiver, provider for any applications.

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedgyord - 30.07.19, 14:24

Rep: (3)
Hello! :)
Nuu is very pleased with the autonomy.
For 2 days should be enough.
+ black theme
-There is practically no communication at work.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedsasasot - 03.07.19, 12:31
Reason for editing: illiteracy

Rep: (1)
The network eats as if in itself, the mobile Internet is constantly on. This is normal?

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (51)
* Saim. 85, if the coverage is poor and the network, for example, jumps constantly from 3g to 4g, then it’s quite normal. + It is not visible whether there is a zhrun among applications

* Pa4eJl The coverage is really not very. After charging, such a picture

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (51)
* Saim. 85, Q.E.D. If you want less for the network to eat, then set the connection that is more often and more stable. Only 3g for example and check.

* Pa4eJl One FIG autonomy is excellent. After Honor 10, confidence returned that the phone would survive until the evening in any case

Rep: (83)
Just top autonomy))) have not yet charged after purchase
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedmerke1993 - 03.07.19, 23:02

Rep: (46)
* merke1993,
This is not autonomy; it is a hat. You need to configure smart normally.
I have more than 10 hours of screen on Note 7 at half brightness and without wifi.
So far my 9T is on the way and I think I will have a minimum of 15 hours of screen

Post has been editedseagai - 04.07.19, 02:03

Rep: (54)
My autonomy, despite the fact that I have a lot of things in the background + always includes bluetooth, gps, nfs, synchronization, etc. Those who have 9 hours of screen time, I see that a maximum of 4 applications are used ...

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedYukitoeiri - 04.07.19, 08:37

Tell me the topic with the readable settings of %% battery (%% to the right of the battery, and not "inside the pill"), pliz.
So far (unpacked and charged last night) - everything is very pleasing, but on the yellow bar (saving ON) it is difficult to understand the flow, and even more so, to compare.

Rep: (74)
I have more than 10 hours of screen on Note 7 at half brightness and without wifi.

Absolutely no internet or 4G?

Rep: (46)
Absolutely no internet or 4G?

4G I do not disconnect, pulls 10h + - YouTube, surfing, YouTube in the background as a player + Bluetooth ears
Attached Image

True, the developers always turned on to use the GPU for two-dimensional rendering, by the test method I found out that it works less and eats less, the percent at rest quickly drops the frequency

Post has been editedseagai - 05.07.19, 00:31

today he’s finally noticed how much he eats during the night. it turned out 8%, which is somehow dofiga. the biggest consumer in recent days is the mobile network .. and here's what to do about it?

I wonder how long the brightness will live in the mode of 100%, Wi-Fi, 4g Internet, bluetooth, zhoporez, in constant use of the day.

* iI_MPAK_Ii , there was the same garbage in the early days. Now it’s normalized.

Attached images
Attached Image

Saim. 85
how many days have passed?

* nikita32215 I think about 4 hours of screen

* iI_MPAK_Ii , 2 days, today the night just returned to normal

Saim. 85
I have already passed five days (

Rep: (8)
Hello! Are there those who switched from Poco F1 to Mi 9T? Is there a difference in autonomy between them? Noticeable?
Thank.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/11/19, 21:42