> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Super Mario Maker 2 | discussion game
Evaluation of Super Mario Maker 2
Please rate the game on a 10-point scale:
10 [ 36 ] ** [62,07%]
9 [ 12 ] ** [20,69%]
8 [ 7 ] ** [12,07%]
7 [ 0 ] ** [0%]
6 [ 0 ] ** [0%]
5 [ 1 ] ** [1,72%]
4 [ 1 ] ** [1,72%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0%]
1 [ 1 ] ** [1,72%]
Total votes: 58

Rep: (519)
Super Mario Maker 2

Attached Image

Description:
Forget about the rules, creating worlds of your dreams in Super Mario Maker 2! Go through more than 100 original levels created by Nintendo designers, and earn coins to help Mario and his friends to rebuild the castle Peach. Each level in the story mode dedicated to specific instruments or functions so that you can simultaneously play and learn the basics of the level design. Try a new style of play Super Mario 3D World, which is significantly different from other styles - surf the glass tube, fight ninja memory-memory or on the level of racing car Kupa-corpse. For the first time in a series of up to four people can be held together in a network multiplayer levels. Unleash your imagination, invent unique levels and share them through the universe levels with friends and players around the world!

Release date: 06.28.2019
Publisher: Nintendo
Platform: Nintendo switch
Genre: platformer, designer, puzzle
Russian language: there is
Number of players: 1-4
Number of Levels: over 10 Mill.

Codes of interesting levels
P4L-NP7-MJF - a very difficult level
555-BS4-Y1G - Table tennis in SMM2
7N1-MVB-WKF - Heavenly sprint (Speedrun)
5CM-J5S-0KF - Self Destruct Activated
6DK-1JL-L5G - Sandy Bird Super Mario Sunshine
RXY-TBS-WGG - True friendship
C81-8H4-RGG - Level Calculator

Reviews

Cover
Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Gameplay

P.S. As of December 31, 2019 sold more than 5.04 million copies of the game.

Post has been editedyan_d - 08.02.20, 13:11

Rep: (335)
I write in the epic thread. : Lol:
What do you think, how many good levels of users porting us WiiU-version of the SMM, and whether it will be difficult? Maybe all this will somehow streamed to automate?

Post has been editedb2626129 - 26.06.19, 12:01

Rep: (55)
b2626129 @ 26.06.19, 11:59*
Maybe all this will somehow streamed to automate?

I doubt it, but I do not think that this will be a particular challenge. Levels will appear like mushrooms after the rain, all the more so in SMM2 more features and even there are new mechanics.

Rep: (0)
* b2626129,
transfer of all levels with the first SMM will not, unless re-create, and then copy the structure level with Wii U or 3DS

P.S. It would be nice to share your levels in this thread, if there is allowed rules.

d.r.m @ 26.06.19, 15:26*
in SMM2 more features and even there are new mechanics.

Excellent! It would be nice to somehow identify all of the major differences from the first game of a separate unit, wondering where used to read.

Death_Devil @ 26.06.19, 16:10*
will not be

I'm afraid you're a little underestimate the power of homebrew-scenes. : Lol: We'll see ..!Attached Image

Post has been editedb2626129 - 26.06.19, 13:54

b2626129 @ 26.06.19, 13:52*
Excellent! It would be nice to somehow identify all of the major differences from the first game of a separate unit, wondering where used to read.

In the latter directives SMM2 you can see all of the changes and the new chips. For instance,here you can seeDirect's review of one of our yutuberov. In principle, there is already and wait for something just a little bit left. Soon all will see themselves. : Rolleyes:

Rep: (311)
Death_Devil @ 26.06.19, 13:10*
P.S. It would be nice to share your levels in this topic

You can simply create a public Google spreadsheet in the documents and put the hat link

Rep: (1545)
Of their levels are now so many rivet that no cap will not suffice.

It will be interesting to play in the levels of members of the forum. :) This opens a new aspect of communication!

* b2626129, in the header in the description of the main innovations are listed, and in the gameplay videos all innovations are shown in detail.

Meanwhile, in a game that has not yet been released, a bug has already been found that leads to a hang:
If the character is facing the screen and at the same time holds the object while landing on Yoshi, who is in the same place as the fire flower, the game freezes tightly. Refrain from repeating this situation.

Post has been editedyan_d - 27.06.19, 13:15

Rep: (72)
Somebody made a pre-order with a stylus? Generally, there is meaning in it, or a finger will be okay? And here I think, to take a number or cartridge.

* sect0r
IMHO, it is better with a stylus will.
I wonder if it will be possible to pick up 100% compatible, for example, Ali? I tried the conventional stylus for two rubles for phones, it is extremely unresponsive.

Post has been editedb2626129 - 27.06.19, 15:36

sect0r @ 27.06.19, 15:19*
Generally, there is meaning in it, or a finger will be okay?

All you can do a finger, but the stylus is more accurate and less action will be to abolish the previous operations and the removal of erroneous blocks. Here the question is whether you will play more or more to create. If you play more, you do not need a stylus completely.

Rep: (72)
* d.r.m ,
Well, actually probably in equal proportions. Also I want to buy the game, not only for themselves but also for the child who has a huge experience legostroeniya, maynkrafta etc. Ie it is correspondingly longer do. Although it may equally. Well, thanks for the advice, I will do a pre-order.

Rep: (18)
* b2626129 There is something like a stylus, not as a ipad. A plain piece of plastic. Probably from 3ds suit

Post has been editedreedley123 - 27.06.19, 18:38

Rep: (25)
* reedley123 ,
reedley123 @ 27.06.19, 18:37 *
Probably from 3ds suit

Greed and Nintendo 3DS will approach from incompatible: D

Rep: (180)
I dug out of the Old reference SMM 2. Taking anyone should.
PDF, English language, weighs 3.3 MB
SMM 2

Rep: (167)
* reedley123 , 2 styluses species is now. One - it is a piece of plastic. Another - the one that runs on modern screens.
The exact name I can not right now, Googling. So this piece of plastic if peck at the screen Svicha and modern phone - does not work. There need a stylus is under our screen.
I ordered a couple of Ali with a thin tip. With a thick, you can buy even fiksprayse.

First scores of Super Mario Maker 2 from game titles:
Nintendo Life - 100
We Got This Covered - 100
Stevivor - 95
IGN - 95
Shacknews - 90
USgamer - 90
CGMagazine - 90
GamesRadar + - 90
Press Start - 85
Game Informer - 88
Gamespot - 80

Rep: (14)
Here I think, take Karika who is waiting for me at M. Video, or better figure, as the game is essentially infinite and you can play for a long time, to Karik not insert here and there, who plan to take.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/09/20 19:12