> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Legion War - Hero Age | [Strategy] В«Legion War - Hero AgeВ» - is a strategy game in a fantasy setting 4X.
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 12 ] ** [75%]
Good [ 3 ] ** [18,75%]
Average [ 1 ] ** [6,25%]
poorly [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Terribly [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Total votes: 16

Rep: (25)
Legion War - Hero Age
Version: 1.3.9
Genre: Strategy

Last update of the game in the header:01.10.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
4X strategy game in a fantasy setting.

Description:
As the leader of the Legion, you have to build their own castles and expand their territory, to explore unknown lands and find the mysterious treasure, to cultivate their own heroes and troops to destroy the enemy, and to challenge the god who rules the world behind the scenes

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bearcatstudio.legionwar.google

Russian interface: Not
System requirements: Android 5.0+

Download:
Version: 1.3.9
Legion War - Hero Age (Post hackdog # 89388370)
Version: 1.2.1
Attached fileLegionWar 1.2.1.apk(29.65 MB)

With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!
Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb
Mega

Past versions

Post has been editedLeshij - 01.10.19, 23:16

Rep: (18)
Pretty good. Bezrybe cancer and fish)))

Rep: (7)
The game is cool. Who will be able to hack into the full version, put here. There you can discover 3 more races, but only one is available for free. If you find yourself, I lay out.

Rep: (5)
Yesterday I stuck notably in this game. A long time so do not cling.

Rep: (1)
Not bad. None Russian language. But there and with a weak knowledge of English is clear. Such a hero of might and magic! Very forward to hacking

Too stuck Kick heroes on Minimal) How to capture the city?

* anton2323 , To destroy the city and stand on it. If there are moves that will capture button

Post has been editedPololosaty - 27.06.19, 13:14

* Pololosaty Fucking no buttons

Rep: (1)
Hello.
How to capture the structure - mines, villages?

Rep: (52)
* Rudolfess , After the destruction of the enemy you need to send to the object of their unit and if this move has not done anything to the left of the flag icon will appear in the column on the purple background, Tapa and waiting for the course

Post has been editedDark Lord235 - 28.06.19, 23:17

Damn, I understood as a kind of structure to capture, but left a lot of icons. Hyde some sort.

* anton2323 , Hold down the icon, a window will pop up with the description

Rep: (117)
Greetings to the people! I have several questions, first you have a smartphone, too strongly heated and vyzhiraet battery fast game, and somebody noticed there is also a pumping forces of crystals or in-game currency is not ?! I'm also really looking forward to the game and breaking off the game anti-cheat ...

Rep: (15)
* Mike_Hammer From shopping here only race. No others

Rep: (117)
Good afternoon! Perezaleyte please cash games on Yandex or Google drive, not downloaded ...

Rep: (8)
This is the way the trial version, without the company and the choice of race, played a few times in the last hour game wrote you lost, although there was no condition to win, and even opponents toward the end begin damazhit my units with poltychka killing them, a trial version such a trial version).

Legion War 1.3.9

What's new:
Bug fix
Add map editor
Add a new neutral hero

Attached fileLegionWar 1.3.9.apk(62.85 MB)

Cache:https: //drive.google.c...kqu0/view usp = drivesdk?

Rep: (171)
* Bergano Is a full version or a convenience store?

* Г‰ter , not

Rep: (21)
* Г‰ter, the full version is the same as "a market" because when buying a race razlochivayutsya not dokachivaet nothing. Well, the PL is not yet able to crack on buying this game.
At the middle level in the game is easy to win, but in the complex I, after playing all races, lose. Machines easier, maybe they have othil without CD and sometimes one unit holds up to 3 other units on itself and does not break. Animals with their randomly othilom weaker. Skeletons with its price and the large number of well take mass, but yet they are weak. The human race was universal and DPS hero the best among all the characters.
But I as a newcomer is easier to play machines on Hard difficulty.

amigosxxx @ 19.07.19, 13:17*
LP is not yet able to crack on buying this game.

If there is Ruth, you can put the hacked market through the LP, while purchases are broken. Without root Lucky patcher does not help.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/09/20, 12:58