Midnight Club: LA Remix | psp game

Rep: (444)
Yeah that's the thing ... and the graphics and gameplay ... I hope this game from the PSP has not yet squeezed all: D so happy and at least some sort of a life simulation

Rep: (1)
pity people do not go there

Rep: (1382)
and the good of these people ... they always jumps at the last moment ... just drove in one corner - drove through it ... it was on the PS2 ...

Rep: (3)
hello. Download Download this game to another site, the problem was. On the fifth or sixth race of his career and the game freezes after Multiplayer seconds off the console. What to do? psp fat 5.50 gen d3.

A game very much. Remembered the good old underground =)

to try to swing the other way ... likely there a problem or a problem in a memory card ...

cooler.nvkz, and it can be due to the firmware? It's just that this other way is fine.
Another would be downloaded, but only now there is no possibility.

I have a 5.50-g3 gene and normally goes ...

cooler.nvkz, set 5.50 Prometheus and now everything works! :)

Rep: (10)
cooler.nvkz @ 20.7.2010, 8:38*
and the good of these people ... they always jumps at the last moment ... just drove in one corner - drove through it ... it was on the PS2 ...

ZHEEESSST !!!! read sha ceto to fool on haha ​​struck whinnying like a stoned :-D

And in this game to put km / h and manual gear changes?

Rep: (5)
I wait a play and play it on PS3 and now it has found a miracle for PSP !!! On PS3 is just the most awesome race of all that came out !! Just awesome! Starting from the very accurately implemented Los Angeles and ending with a huge number of wheelbarrows and modding! A bunch of missions, respect points, and so on !! But the main speed and drive in this game just neperedovaemye !! When mchishsya at high speed through a detailed Los Angeles, knowing that at least one school - crashed \ hurt someone, everything - should start zanogo! For some missions, it is necessary to have time to get to a certain place in a very short time, you try again and again, and here you are this route you know by heart, and you pass it perfect - just super) Many Review said that the game is complicated - and it is true ! This is me now about the PS3 version, it is very much impressed me) Do not Know About the PSP, they brought in all this, but the video it is clear that the city there takoyzhe ..)

Rep: (191)
Metalik @ 26.10.2008, 20:35*
Typically passage (complex) time from 10-15) Race)

Oh, okay maksumum 3 times.

Posted 17-05-2013, 15:04:

Give torrent:

CSO:
Attached filemidnightLA.cso.torrent(12.27 KB)

For official firmware 6.39 and 6.60:
Attached fileMidnight club.torrent(12.14 KB)

Rep: (489)
Full, Eng, iso, 897 Mb
https://yadi.sk/d/FzCXGZRH3SNPfw

Post has been editedHranitel - 14.02.18, 02:37

Rep: (0)
This problem was eliminated in 3% career I go to every race all ostonavlivaetsya and then 5 seconds off psp itself what to do

Rep: (4)
Thanks for the great game!

Rep: (4)
I want to try this for a long time igruhu) Advise that something like

Rep: (54)
j_a_x @ 27.06.17, 12:42*
I want to try this for a long time igruhu) Advise that something like

Why napodobii? Play through the emulator under androyd, it is already finished, all igrabnlno

Chita is?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/09/20, 00:31