> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Layton: Pandora's Box in HD | [Quest] Continuing adventures with puzzle elements, port Nintento DS

Rep: (1544)
Layton: Pandora's Box in HD
Version: 1.0.0
Genre: Quest

Last update of the game in the header:22.06.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Continuing adventures with puzzle elements, port Nintento DS

Description:
"There are tales of a box that brings death upon any who dare open it. Tell me, do you think those rumours could be true? "

With over 17 million units sold worldwide, Professor Layton and Pandora's Box is the second instalment of the popular Professor Layton Series, digitally remastered in HD for mobile devices.

Professor Layton, the world-renowned archaeologist, and his trusty assistant Luke have tackled some of the toughest mysteries in the world. When Dr Andrew Schrader, Professor Layton's friend and mentor, inexplicably passes away upon taking possession of the mysterious Elysian Box, the only clue left behind is a ticket for the opulent Molentary Express. Layton and Luke embark on a voyage of discovery, unaware of the extraordinary twists and turns that await them.

Featuring a distinctive artistic style that brings the old-world charm of the Layton Series to life, this delightful adventure will have you travelling into the unknown alongside Professor Layton and Luke. Look out for familiar faces, but do not be surprised if you encounter new blood, too.

Professor Layton and Pandora's Box brings together more than 150 brain teasers, including slide puzzles, matchstick puzzles, and even trick questions to flex players' observation, logic, and critical thinking skills. And rather than just selecting challenges from a list, players uncover puzzles through conversations with the characters they meet, or by investigating their surroundings.
With more voiced sections and animated cut scenes than its predecessor, Professor Layton and Pandora's Box is sure to both challenge and delight players.

Game Features:
• 2nd instalment of the popular Layton Series
• Over 150 new brain teasers, riddles and logic puzzles, designed by Akira Tago
• Beautifully remastered in HD for mobile devices
• Engaging mini-games that include a weight-conscious hamster, tasty tea blends and a camera that takes some puzzling pictures
• Playable in English, French, Italian, German and Spanish
* Requires Android OS 4.4 or higher

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Level5.LT2REU

Russian interface: Not
System requirements: Android 4.4+

Download: Version: 1.0.0
Attached fileLayton.Pandora.Box.in.HD.v.1.0.0.apk(73.91 MB)

With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!
Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb
Mail

Past versions

Post has been editedMiroha - 23.06.19, 13:22

Rep: (1544)
If the AIC of a cap does not work, here's another option:Attached fileLayton.Pandora's.Box.in.HD.v.1.0.0.b.22crk.apk(73.91 MB)

In the hat.

Post has been editedMiroha - 23.06.19, 13:22

Rep: (243)
Good igrulentsiya sorry no translation.

Rep: (176)
Who wants to translate the game, I take off the text.

UPD: I found some more text. Perezalil archive.

Attached files

Attached fileLayton 2.zip(1.24 MB)

Post has been editedpashok6798 - 22.06.19, 21:12

Rep: (113)
pashok6798 @ 22.06.19, 20:56*
Layton 2.zip

Engaged in translation: translated all the text files in the "agribusiness" (146 files).
Next I plan to start with the folders and subfolders rc and txt.
Just pashok6798 created a translation subject and to ZOG. He will be responsible for the technical part.
I will try to translate a few months, if I translate a single, the first part of the year translated guys, but probably not very active.
Played in the first chapter (passed), and according to the text of his more than in the first part.
Thanks for the release.

Post has been editedxNokia5230x - 23.06.19, 00:41

http://notabenoid.org/book/76942/- I poured on notabenoyd. Read the glossary before starting to translate the text.

Rep: (232)
Good thing the game is German. With him Me translation is not needed and everything is clear. Well when you know that something other than Russian.

Rep: (1079)
M

Rep: (124)
in their plans all 4 parts with DS on Android and Agios port? Then six months later the third wait

Rep: (321)
VaDDok @ 07.07.19, 18:29*
in their plans all 4 parts with DS on Android and Agios port? Then six months later the third wait

Has alreadyLayton’s Mystery Journey 1

Rep: (124)
* donSagre,
this is not there, there is a multiplatform and a branch from the main series
main games:
2007 Professor Layton and the Curious Village (DS, iOS, Android)
2007 Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box (DS, iOS, Android)
2008 Professor Layton and the Unwound Future (DS)
2009 Professor Layton and the Last Specter (DS)
2011 Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (3DS)
2013 Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy (3DS)

Rep: (11880)
Layton Pandora’s Box HD v1.0.1

Apk + obb - https://mega.nz/#!b6hw…fF_qGY8VoTrq--MDS5LjvA

Looking at the transfer activity in notabenoyde, I conclude that, in the best case, with xNokia5230x user as possible, trying to achieve and translating this part will last with translation into Russian.
Though on a note written around 56%, there is in fact necessary to take up 50% since half were systemic strings that I suffered in translation, so that no one they were not translated.

Post has been editedpashok6798 - 22.07.19, 13:22

Rep: (0)
* Giacomino

You could not go somewhere perezalit igrulyu, and it is impossible to download?

Rep: (11880)
slidden @ 10.08.19, 22:29*
You could not go somewhere perezalit igrulyu

It's not up to me, and here -Perezalete ...

Post has been editedGiacomino - 10.08.19, 20:55

All version 1.0.0 stopped working? You need to download version 1.0.1?

Rep: (321)
pashok6798 @ 13.09.19, 13:36*
All version 1.0.0 stopped working? You need to download version 1.0.1?

I work 1.0.0.

donSagre @ 13.09.19, 21:53*
I work 1.0.0.

I have now only the version 1.0.1 start.

Rep: (393)
* pashok6798 That there is a transfer?

* AnimeDroid_Chan,
very slowly creeps. We need translators.Good ones translators.
Well, if the translation dopolzot to 100%, the artists need to redraw some of the interface.

Post has been editedpashok6798 - 14.09.19, 10:08

Rep: (393)
* pashok6798 I can help with translation, if needed. But redrawing is not for me. Consult a Dhampir.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/04/20, 8:48