> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Faraway: Tropic Escape [3D] | [Puzzle] Puzzle

Rep: (68)
Faraway: Tropic Escape
Version: 1.0.5285
Genre: Puzzle

Last update of the game in the header:10.12.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Continuation of the game series Faraway

Description:
Embark on a new adventure in the Faraway: Tropic Escape. The game has many interesting and intriguing puzzles, arranged in a tropical, seemingly idyllic. You'll get a whole new experience from the study of this new quest-room game with challenging puzzles, amazing scenery and wonderful history. Enjoy tropical locations in one of the best quest-room games of all time, in which he played for more than a million players.

As soon as you come out of the catatonic state, you will immediately go on a journey, in order to prevent the inevitable catastrophe, the creation of your daughter, Una. You do not know why she did it, but the answer should be in the Faraway. In this case, only the worthy can get there.

Before you appear sophisticated and abstract test so that you can prove that you are worthy and show your intelligence, persistence, and other high quality. In a world in which time - an abstract concept, you will pass through difficult obstacles, remembering the past, in order to grasp their own destiny and overcome the mistakes of the past.

Your predecessors were unworthy Faraway research; Go carefully and deliberately, otherwise the consequences are not long in coming. You are the only one left who can find a portal to Faraway and save the world in which we live!

Attached Image Attached Image

Features: 3D

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: Android 4.1+

Download:
version: 1.0.5259 GP
Attached fileFaraway Tropic Escape v1.0.5259.apk(101.25 MB)

version: 1.0.5259 Mod (Free Shopping)
Attached fileFaraway Tropic Escape v1.0.5259 Unlock.apk(101.46 MB)

1.0.5285 version without advertising + Levels Faraway: Tropic Escape [3D] (Post rust3d # 91742008)

Public method toll levels
1. Patches LuckyPatcher'om, Ruth is not required
2. The efficiency of questionable (after unlocking works until you reboot) - To access the toll levels disable access to the Internet, open the game, wait until pass Google play, click to buy, buy, then leave the game, turn on the Internet, go to the game, the levels are open.
Attached Image

It can not turn out right the first time, for some reason, I do not know. If there is such a sign reset game data and try again
Attached Image

With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!
Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb

Past versions

Modifications
Version: 1.0.5867 Full version (Bubalex88)

Post has been editedMaks.hackdog - 02.09.20, 19:40
Reason for edit: Update: modification of 1.0.5867 Full version

Rep: (73)
O suitability: D, the developer directly went one rivets them one by one ...

Rep: (492)
* sitarum , For godnota: D

Rep: (6)
After the restart the game will not start. Three times to reinstall

Post has been editedderasha - 22.06.19, 22:34

yes cho then unlock is not unlock and the 2nd time does not start :(

So, the opening method from the header helped, the levels were bought, the game works, but now it’s not remembered now ..
I tried to give the application access to data, as a result, again a jamb, in a general hacking curve ((

Post has been editedsitarum - 23.06.19, 12:16

Rep: (1152)
M
Moving toPuzzle games

Rep: (30)
15th level of the latest note-Help needed.

Rep: (68)
* sitarum
* derasha,
Granted, not fashion furychit at once some. With that excels LuckPatcher: yes2:

* ReDeViL14,
yes, I downloaded it from gp I bought it using LP, as they say, you want to do it well, do it yourself: D

Who passed the 15th level 3 notes?

Rep: (322)
* Hivodrov, and you're on the previous three has already passed? )

Yes, vse.ostalos only 15th. one note

Rep: (7)
* Hivodrov , Hello. There are secret levels ??? I did not find!(

Until nashol.no polskazka likely to face in the beginning

Rep: (0)
Good people, tell me more about how to make that pay levels are opened? I am a beginner in this business, before simply download files from here and all levels were open. Now download the patch varnishes, according to instructions from youtube is impossible to make a purchase in free app

* sitarum And what you have for LP worth? I somehow still purchase premium, made several attempts to patch over the instructions with youtube. I think can not the same version or just not right uncrackable (

We must first patch to be applied to the purchase igre.Programma redo file itself and asks to remove the previous and install the new versiyu.Posle removing the old and installing the new levels you can buy

* Hivodrov , thanks! Happened. I did not know that you need to reinstall the game. Once again, thank you very much)

Rep: (2)
A normal hacking be?

Guys, put pliz hat patched apk, did not get patched. He does not want to work. Install the game to GP.

Through varnishes patcher rebuild (Root is not needed) .In the program to remove and reinstall ustanovite.V what's the problem?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 9:08