Samsung GT-i8510 - Discussion

Rep: (1311)
DiscussionSamsung GT-i8510 INNOV8
Description Samsung GT-i8510 INNOV8 | Discussion пїЅ

I8510 Firmware with Apollo 5.27

Post has been editedracoon - 03.10.10, 12:10

Rep: (7)
There was a new glitch, or don’t know what to call it, in short, it is impossible to sort the pictures into folders. I created a new folder in the media gallery-images menu and wanted to move a part of the images there - it was not there! try ktonit on your phone.

Rep: (14)
Glawar @ 12/12/2008, 1:22*
There was a new glitch, or don’t know what to call it, in short, it is impossible to sort the pictures into folders. I created a new folder in the media gallery-images menu and wanted to move a part of the images there - it was not there! try ktonit on your phone.

Yes, I have such a glitch! says moving files and nothing happens!

exactly: "moving files". maybe someone knows how to cure it. and more, on the off site is a patchI8510 Memory Patch, 11/27/08. who knows why he is needed ???

Rep: (0)
Glawar @ 12/09/2008 11:22*

Everything moved without asking questions, the smartphone has acquired only today. : rolleyes:

Post has been editedmelofon - 10.12.08, 23:52

Melofon, And what firmware do you have and where did you buy the phone?

Rep: (92)
The patch is needed to download maps from of.sayta on smart (built-in navigator). Is our smart hacked or how? I ask because I have 3 days.

Rep: (14)
n.eduard @ 11.12.2008, 12:02*
The patch is needed to download maps from of.sayta on smart (built-in navigator). Is our smart hacked or how? I ask because I have 3 days.

not yet, but with the help of the certificate you can sign))

Glawar @ 12/11/2008, 2:27 pm*
Melofon, And what firmware do you have and where did you buy the phone?

PDA: 8510XEHI5, I8510SERHI5 if you meant it, and bought in a connected one. ;)

Comrades tell me, is there still an accelerometer in our little animal? And I did not quite understand how to see the number of free RAM ??? : sveta:

Rep: (500)
Put some kind of task manager .. Handy Taskman or JBAK Taskman!
Accelerometer is!

Rep: (19)
guys, and more specifically, one of the owners can confirm / deny?

->a source

... Also in the first prototypes there ismotion sensor (accelerometer) , it is hardware present in all models, but it has been disabled in the current software. In commercial samples, he will be responsible for rotating the screen from portrait to landscape orientation, plus you can use various sports applications, including those from Nokia ...

still interested, someone put something from simbovskih navigators? what is going on, what is not?

the device is worthy, I'll take it!

Shl. for those who doubt quake ->look hereandhere

Accelerometer is! Garmin for navigation works!

yan_d,
And the accelerometer is full? well i The claimed screen rotations and application performance is verified?

Well, if you can call it full-fledged, then yes, the accelerometer is full-fledged!

Hello everyone, I am the happy owner of this device and immediately after purchasing it, many questions have arisen. I will be very grateful to those who will help me to deal with them!

1) How long will the battery swing because it does not hold for more than one day?
2) What is the standard LOCK CODE?
3) And there is a very big problem. The radio does not work. I click on the icon in the Radio menu. A window opens in which there is nothing. In general, just a blank screen and the radio does not open. I don’t wait for 10 minutes. I go into the radio, nothing happens as always a blank screen and nothing works !!!
HELP or HELP please understand the radio can be returned to the factory settings only I can not it requires a lock code ???

4) And last, please tell me how to put the navigation on it (Garmin) because I put it and it doesn’t even open, please, who will have the harmin on this device unsubscribe as installed !!
5) Please tell me what it means to sign the application and where to get the certificate or is it possible to unlock this machine or not yet?

Yan_d @ 7.1.2009, 18:44*
Accelerometer is! Garmin for navigation works!

If you have time, you can please unsubscribe as I set the harmine because it does not work!

1. A friend has gone a week .. still lives a little!
2. It seems for Samsung - 00000000!
3. Make a format / reset .. the code above gave! And plug in the headset in advance ...
4. Install version 5.00.20, it should work! +http://forum.smart60.ru/index.php?showtopic=25415
5. http://forum.smart60.ru/index.php?showtopic=30138- Only a certificate ... the rest is not suitable!

Thank you very much. Garmin has put everything in work, he already drove perfectly with him in the car!
And now I'm trying to radio!
And the battery slowly begins to revive thanks for the information!

I bought myself on NG as a gift for the K750). While the flight is normal, the software from Dimon works for 95%, the little things like PhoneNetInfo do not work. With toys, not so much that does not go. The battery after k750 ... got used for a long time (. The sound is super even in standard headphones).

agent147 @ 19.1.2009, 8:52*
... software from Dimona works at 95% ...

software from anyone, sorry for the dullness ??

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/26/19, 06:08