> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Langrisser [3D, Online] | [Strategy] Strategy
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 29 ] ** [56,86%]
Good [ 18 ] ** [35,29%]
Average [ 2 ] ** [3,92%]
poorly [ 1 ] ** [1,96%]
Terribly [ 1 ] ** [1,96%]
Total votes: 51

Rep: (484)
Langrisser
version: 2.6.0
Genre: Strategy

Last update of the game in the header:15.06.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Langrisser - immortal masterpiece, one of the most legendary Japanese RPG, officially launched in Russia!

Description:
Langrisser - immortal masterpiece, one of the most legendary Japanese RPG, officially launched in Russia! Win by means of a strategy to fight the forces of the opponent using a variety of units, examine the unique classes of trees for each character, and fight in real time with the competitors! Amazing anime-style, world-class voice and a classic soundtrack combined to create an epic fantasy world of adventure!

Crossover classic RPG series - Trails in the Sky
Trails in the Sky - the sixth game in the series Falcom "Legend of Heroes" - the quintessential masterpiece of Japanese RPG. First RPG series, which takes part in Langrisser world. Estelle and Joshua Clough see this crossover and make a journey through mysterious continent Langrisser - El Sally!

Classic turn-based strategy battle!
The long-awaited return of the classic gameplay from Langrisser! Participate in exciting turn-based battles where you have to fight with enemy units with a classical system of priority classes. Use power-ups to take advantage of the terrain, all the while adjusting their strategy to achieve victory!

Upgrade your classes and choose your destiny!
My favorite system improvement classes back! Each character has its own unique tree improvement classes. Modify the class of your character, in accordance with the current situation and develop a unique strategy!

Embark on a magical mission for the legendary sword!
The first output Langrisser on mobile devices brings us back to El Sallam continent to open for us a completely new chapter in the legend of the Great Holy Sword!

Win epic bosses together with your friends in real time!
For the first time in the history of mobile games ready to plunge into the tactical turn-based battles in real time and fight powerful bosses alone or with other players!

Collect your favorite characters of all series Langrisser!
I loved all the characters from the original series are back on the battlefield! Alvin Leon, Sherry, Bernhartd, Ledeen, Dihart - the list goes on! United by fate and bound in the battle for the future heroes of light and darkness are back!

Guild Battle is here! The new test awaits!
Join a guild with players around the world, and fight together to capture the enemy castle! Prove to everyone that your guild is the most powerful in El Sallam and earn fantastic rewards!

Play through over 300 levels of classic!
Travel back in time to recreate the personal battle of the 5 generations Langrisser games! With more than 300 classic scenario to test you. It's time to make a trip to the golden age of gaming!

Dubbed the stars of the legendary Japanese voice acting!
Superstar voice Riotaro Okiayu returns to the series, as well as more than 30 gaming and anime legends such as: Yui Horie, Mamiko Noto, Saori Hayaami and many others, Langrisser first time in history to accomplish the total voiceovers game!

Picture
Developer site: http://langrisser.zlongame.com
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zlongame.un.mhmnz&rdid=com.zlongame.un.mhmnz

Features: 3D, Online

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: The required version of Android 4.0 and above

Download: version: 2.6.0
Attached fileLangrisser_2_6_0.apk(57.53 MB)

With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!
Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb
Yandex

Past versions

Rep: (393)
* do66epman , Another online game or offline can?

Rep: (484)
* AnimeDroid_Chan,
What about on-line - yes, enter the game through the server, but with respect to another ... game originates ever since the Sega

Rep: (136)
I’ve been playing it since yesterday, it’s a classic Japanese TRG with a world map, classic moving and leveling like in the good old with one but. The game has a donat, energy and the hell of a guild and a permanent Internet connection.
Of the advantages, graphics and music can be noted. Dialogues translated into Russian voiced in Japanese. While it is played cheerfully. What donate will influence is not yet clear.

Posted on 06/15/2019, 10:35:

More servers in the morning were unavailable, so something like that. Mobile fritupley baby.)

Post has been editedstarkidx221 - 15.06.19, 10:36

Rep: (18)
I would have played if someone hacked to offline: sveta:

Rep: (27)
Initially, you can try vyrolit desired character, takes about an hour pass, for what would rolnut ten) here shooting sheet -https: // c-2rtwjumjzx78 ... $ i10c.ua = 1 & i10c.dv = 16?

Rep: (21)
This is a game of a series Chain Strice, Summoners War, etc. Rock-paper-scissors for the damage done.
But what distinguishes that there are few strategies characters walking across the battlefield, and that each character has a choice between the types of soldiers. That is, first the troops hit the hero, and then the hero himself skillami I choose him out of a few, or a conventional attack.
Because it turns out quite interesting to choose the right attack heroes skills to them for this battle and their soldiers.

Rep: (1)
Cool toy, but it requires too much time. Different possibilities so that the eyes diverge. You do not know for what to catch. Tactics yet seem deep enough (3 days playing).
If you have a lot of free time every day, then it's probably best that is out of step by step RPG / strategy on Android. But I do not have much time, I have to be removed.

Rep: (2)
* amigosxxx,
The closest to it is a game fire emblem heroes. I would even say that the feet grow out of it instead of the original series. Of good in her very best system of pumping / customization of characters. Adequate system of cars / INSTANT fights. The need for donation is not felt. Balance, the plot, no interesting problems

Rep: (0)
The game soon reworked Neo monsters.

Rep: (18)
Swung to 60, actually it takes a lot of time.

Rep: (9)
Working code EBYZLRLH5

Rep: (27)
mpzbd @ 17.06.19, 17:10*
Cool toy, but it requires too much time.

The controversial statement ... dailies take about 15 minutes, it is desirable to do, because give normal buns. Everything else did not hurry, you, that someone drives take 60lv, or all of the content for the week go? O_o play for fun, what's the hurry?

Time events are being driven.
2:00 Who killed the white magnolia - 2, and not passed.
Next time will sit tight until Sunday.

Rep: (21)
qweqazwsxedc @ 21.06.19, 00:21*
Time events are being driven.
2:00 Who killed the white magnolia - 2, and not passed.
Next time will sit tight until Sunday.

Under VC game has a passage in YouTube already met two variants of its passing. This is the last story of the events, the rest just under the level will have

The main message - swordsmen protect from shock cavalry your spearmen. Do not attack them, but simply to protect, to the horsemen not reached. Otsupat closer to the forest under the protection of it. As the cavalry would be slaughtered, swordsmen beat already left spearmen

Post has been editedamigosxxx - 21.06.19, 11:25

game really cool, but forward to the new server, as this is already really late

Rep: (15)
Am I right that was so early on what the set-top boxes such as Sonya? If so, then I better emulsion pobahayu ....

Rep: (2)
* kuzka_world What is he doing? And where to enter? All I passed the code thanks. And where they spread?

Post has been editedZiZeR250 - 21.06.19, 17:09

Rep: (10)
Floyde @ 21.06.19, 14:19*
but forward to the new server, as this is already really late

What do you have in mind?

Rep: (9)
ZiZeR250 @ 21.06.19, 17:06*
And where they spread?

Discordhttps://discord.gg/MH37zun

Rep: (10)
* amigosxxx , * amigosxxx
amigosxxx @ 21.06.19, 9:26 *
Under VC game has a passage

You can share a link plz .. something not found in their group ..

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/04/20, 2:23