> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Bean Rabbit Adventure World | [Adventure] Adventure, an analogue of Tiny Toon adventures on SEGA
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 4 ] ** [23,53%]
Good [ 8 ] ** [47,06%]
Average [ 1 ] ** [5,88%]
poorly [ 2 ] ** [11,76%]
Terribly [ 2 ] ** [11,76%]
Total votes: 17

Rep: (3)
Beanie Rabbit Adventure World
Version: 1.0.0
Genre: Adventure

Last update of the game in the header:14.06.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
A fun but rather challenging adventure platform game. With different unique levels.

Description:
Cheerful, kind and bright world of the rabbit Binny and his friends! On one of the usual sunny days, the evil professor kidnaps the hedgehog and other friends, and the rabbit sets off to meet adventures!
You are waiting for a variety of unique levels, each with its own difficulties. Decide for yourself which way to go, and how to solve all the difficulties on the way to friends. Fight with a professor to free a friend.
Collect carrots to earn more points and get extra bonuses. Jump on the heads of enemies to defeat them. Look for caches with bonus lives, they can be in different places.
Very nice graphics and great atmospheric music will not let you get bored, like the dynamics of the game. Complete all levels, save Bunny Bunny friends!

Picture
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.topgame.BeenyAdventures

Russian interface: Not
System requirements: Android 4.4+

Download: Version: 1.0.0
Attached filePlatformer - Tiny.apk(95.08 MB)

With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!
Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb

Past versions

Rep: (6)
Segovsky remake?

Rep: (83)
Who is a Bini rabbit? I only know bunny bunny, bucks bunny.

Copyright

* vitkosh Unfortunately, the original name cannot be used)

Posted on 06/15/2019, 11:00:

* mrJingles,
That almost, to many, it looks like that game with a shogi, but much has been changed. Even I don’t know, you can call it a remake, or just very similar. More likely that game I am inspired.

Posted on 06/15/2019, 11:03:

This is only the first version, in the next update I plan to make new content, fix bugs, fix management. All the same, this is my first game, and I just learn a lot on the go)

Post has been editedAlexanGame - 15.06.19, 11:03

Rep: (216)
It would be nice for the management to do so. For some reason, rarely does anyone. They are limited to sticking buttons on top of the game; as a result, the game screen often overlaps. It is clear that the option with a separate panel is more complicated, but it is also much more convenient. And in general, the game came out very well.

Attached images
Attached Image

* Photon9,
Thanks for the advice) I'll try to substitute this)

Rep: (67)
No well it's ban
Attached Image

* Mil05, Why are you so angry?) What is wrong to revive the game of our childhood?) Yes, a lot of flaws, but this is only the first version)

Rep: (14)
Thanks for the good game. A little tweak management and there will be a very good arcade.

Rep: (4)
As for me it didn’t turn out badly, did he draw art?
By the way, making my game, too, was inspired by tiny toon, but not so much :)

You already have a clear violation of copyright, and not just one company, the author of the characters is a spielberg, the characters were originally used in the cartoon, but Konami made the game.
I xs what’s it, but for example, not a long time ago with the doom game, a person just did not even make a game, but a mod! He called the mod a remake of the doom, representatives of Zenimax wrote to him with a request to close the project.
Of course, an adequate person is unlikely to ignore such a request.

Rep: (58)
in principle, the game is normal, colorful, bright, but I have such garbage - it starts to move slowly, then it accelerates, how do you stop, it starts again slowly and then everything is faster, because of this the level did not go through, I lost my life, I don’t know how long the level is it wouldn’t be bad somewhere in the middle, although there would be conservation. otherwise you have to start first, well, as for the control buttons, we wrote above

* alekv7, Well, in principle, I did not copy the characters, the color of the hare is different as the hare itself. and the other characters are already different) Yes, and if I missed it on IOS, then I think there will be no problems, but they find fault with the norms) more than once I was given games for processing)

Rep: (4)
AlexanGame @ 07/10/19, 18:42*
Alekv7, Well, in principle, I did not copy the characters, the color of the hare is different as the hare itself. and the other characters are already different) Yes, and if I missed it on IOS, then I think there will be no problems, but they find fault with the norms) more than once I was given games for processing)

Well, if so.
I'll play in my spare time, I'm almost a fan of tiny toon games. =)

But I did thishttps: //store.steampow...p/817220/The_Forestale
Inspired by tiny toon. If you suddenly wonder ..
If there is a desire to play, I can throw off the keys, for those who want =)
But I did not port it to a smartphone.

Post has been editedalekv7 - 10.07.19, 19:15

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/29/19, 07:03