Xiaomi Huami Amazfit Verge - Accessories | [Smart watch]

Rep: (202)
Xiaomi Huami Amazfit Verge - Accessories
Huami amazfit verge
Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Description
Huami Amazfit Verge is equipped with a 1.3-inch (43 mm) round AMOLED touch-screen display with a resolution of 360x360 pixels, covered with tempered Gorilla Glass 3. The watch case is made of reinforced plastic and protected from water according to IP68 (manufacturer restrictions: in them you can not swim and take a shower). A dual-core processor with a frequency of 1.2 GHz and 512 MB of RAM is responsible for the work. The volume of the internal drive is 4 GB. The manufacturer claims five days of battery life when used in normal mode.
The watch is equipped with GPS and GLONASS for tracking location, Wi-Fi for connecting to the Internet and Bluetooth 4.0 LE for connecting with a smartphone. On the inside of the gadget is an optical heart rate sensor with a stated accuracy of 98%. According to the manufacturer, the energy consumption of this sensor was reduced by 80%, which allows you to track the pulse for the whole day. In addition, the watch notifies the user of abnormal heart rhythms.

Device characteristics
Brand - Xiaomi
Year of manufacture - September 2018
Colors:Black Blue White

RAM - 512 MB
ROM - 4 GB
Screen size - 1.3 "
Matrix type - AMOLED
Protection - Gorilla Glass, 3
Battery - 390 mAh
Advanced - NFC
Degree of protection - IP68

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Post has been editedkos86 - 12.06.19, 21:45

Who will advise which films, or is it better to use glass to protect the screen !?

Rep: (1)
Greetings! I'm waiting for an order, it has glass, a strap in a hat + a protective silicone case and another hard one. As soon as I arrive, I will unsubscribe. if necessary, I can throw off the links

Rep: (6)
[URL = 51.52 UAH 6% DISCOUNT | 2 pcs for Xiaomi Huami Amazfit Verge 3 Tempered Glass Screen Protector Film Explosion Protection
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/1000007385084.html] [/ URL] These are the glasses I'm waiting for.

I want to order such a strap.
$ 657.68 26% DISCOUNT | Watch Band Amazfit Verge Xiaomi Huami 3 Replaceable Bracelet Leather + Breathable Silicone Strap SIKAI Accessories
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/33015997772.html
Does anyone have something to say?

Post has been editedkos86 - 13.06.19, 06:38

Rep: (7)
Do not order films, they stick with bubbles. But the glass is spun perfectly ...

Rep: (29)
Kos86 @ 06/13/19, 06:35*
Sikai

Ordered with a blue strap under the blue case.

Kos86 @ 06/13/19, 6:35*
I want to order such a strap.
$ 657.68 26% DISCOUNT | Watch Band Amazfit Verge Xiaomi Huami 3 Replaceable Bracelet Leather + Breathable Silicone Strap SIKAI Accessorieshttps://aliexpress.com/item/-/33015997772.html
Does anyone have something to say?

The strap came. The quality is good, let's see how long it will live.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedkos86 - 04.07.19, 18:37

Rep: (5)
Who took the bumper for a watch? Which is better plastic or rubber?

Rep: (30)
* chip_ , plastic, but expensive, cheap plastic bumper is not very beautiful. And matte, like velvet or a little rubber, looks pretty good, but I have to take it off while charging and apparently so I broke 2 ears and the bumper was lost

Rep: (152)
In short, the theme is this. I had an orphan strap with alik, by the way I have a lot of them, I just chose which one is not a pity for the experiment.
He took it and cut it off from the sides, so that it could fly into our watches. Look at what happened. The most difficult thing was to stick a hairpin so that the stump would break through in the right place, do it with a needle and such and such a mother.
Because every man should be able to shove the uncanny into the uncanny, then I succeeded.
Now I'm sitting on the next "ownerless" strap (see his photo in the spoiler, black in holes) and I think, cut it or not.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedwoldemar777 - 15.07.19, 13:52

Rep: (26)
Because every man should be able to shove the uncanny into the uncanny, then I succeeded.

I have not bought another watch yet, I want to announce the Light version the other day. Tell me what is the width of the ears themselves, where the pins are inserted with the strap. Well i.e. which belt should be cut, 20 mm. or 22 mm.? So-so-so, I made belts on Beeps, bought myself pins with a 20 mm piping and shredded leather, even metal made a couple of pieces.

Post has been editedvolF67KM - 15.07.19, 22:01

* volF67KM,
The one in my spoiler, the red was 22 mm, I think with 20 mm it will also be without problems. It’ll just cut less))

Posted on 07/15/2019, 22:07:

In general, I am waiting for a parcel from Alik, a Milanese loop on a magnet, black, because and the watch is black. I think that with the arrival, my crazy hands will rest and the metal will be the main belt.

Rep: (26)
, red was 22 mm, I think with 20 mm it will also be no problem.

Well, there’s such a thing, the belt should continue the watch case, I asked for the external size of the ears ...
metal will be the main belt.

I, under the pin, for the course of its tongue, sawed off with a file + bent pliers (20mm. Belt). And in general, leather ones come out. But here yes ...., it is necessary to invent something else, to cut a lot)))

* volF67KM,
The main thing is that we have our hands from the right place)), therefore we’ll file it where necessary, and we will bend, etc.))
Well and, of course, we will share with the people !! That's the forum!))

Rep: (1)
Guys, where to buy such straps?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/08/19, 21:55