Selection and comparison of quadcopters and drones | Selection and Comparison

Rep: (1013)
Selection and Comparison. Multicopters. Drones
Multicopters - a common theme |

In this topic, select, compare, quadrocopters, drones and everything that flies and is associated with it.

Post has been editedmihadom - 05.06.19, 13:22

Rep: (5)
I’ve been flying the MiDrone 4K for more than a year and a half. He gradually begins to disagree with me for three reasons: 1. - discontinuation and support, 2. - lack of compactness, 3 - battery failure - two have exhausted their cycles and went undervoltage for April-May. But in terms of shooting quality and stability in windy weather, he more than suits me.

For my activity for urban and not only reporting shooting, I need something more operational in deployment and launch.
I’m thinking about Spark - in addition to MiDron. So that quickly took out of a backpack or a mini-bag, launched and removed.

Rep: (31)
* Kaiser_Wilhelm_II ,

He also started with the MI drone, he also suit me with everything except compactness. So I switched to Air. Then it became not enough for me and its resistance to wind and range and bought Zoom. I think you should consider an intermediate version of the DJ Pro Pro Combo version.

Rep: (64)
Gentlemen, who understands, I already ordered SJRC F11 PRO in Ali, but I sold it as it often happens - I threw it, in general a month of expectations, a dispute and a manibek.
Now I am tormented by the choice: sveta:, I already think it is better to order SJRC F11 PRO orBUGS 4 W .
the cameras are the same 2 k for both, the jelly seems to be the same for both, the time and range are also almost the same, so I can’t sit, tell experts what and how, it's just my first drone and I don’t know all the underwater stones.

Rep: (17)
DrFobos @ 06/12/19, 20:51*
which is better to order SJRC F11 PRO or BUGS 4 W

There are only religious preferences, they are almost clones.
Take the FIMI A3, a little more expensive, but the video is stabilized. Not folding, but easy to fit in a backpack, the props are put in half a minute, the screen is right in the remote control, the range in stock is up to 1km or more.

Rep: (5)
I approach the matter purely utilitarian. The price of Mavik does not suit me, for it is a pity. For those tasks when you need to shoot down, from afar, when the wind, etc. - there is MiDron. But to keep lying next to a 12 "laptop and a regular photo mirror constantly with me in a compact backpack - that's why I’m thinking about Spark.

Rep: (0)
For me, this: you can no longer think of mi drone. The biggest minus is the battery, which does not draw out 100 charge cycles, and the most interesting thing is that you can catch the lock in flight. For myself, I decided to switch to Mavik.

Rep: (1)
* Michel62,
MJX Bugs 3. Fits as the first drone. 4700r, brushless motors, it is possible to hang an action camera (gopro, etc.). There is a limit of 14+, not sure for a boy of 8 years. Screw protection is, long legs are. Bright lights, no fpv. Does a flip on a button. Flies with the camera for about 12 minutes, so
minutes 16-18. I learned to fly on it. Immediately order additional screws, they often bend with beginners. A copter with a more or less normal built-in camera cannot be found cheaper than 8-10.
https://youtu.be/yoH-OGdskHMhere with the GoPro Hero 4 video, there was a strong wind.

Post has been editedAlexandrK_SPB - 13.06.19, 00:12

Rep: (11)
Please help me choose the first drone.
The initial desire is to fly far, high, long, of course, using FPV, to take photos / videos. Dream - DJI Mavic Pro. But immediately to buy a "toy" for 60-90k seems unreasonable: there is a great chance for the lack of skills and experience to drop / lose. Plus, it cannot be ruled out that I will play enough and abandon after 10 batteries.
Therefore, I’m thinking of trying to start small: to find a copter worth up to 20k that flies stably along the street (wind resistance, GPS availability), is controlled by FPV (ideally, of course, with a minimum delay) for at least 1 km, it is kept in the air at least 10-15 minutes, has an acceptable camera for fullHD and photos. Of course, in all respects, if there is better, then good. I will consider the copter according to the minimum requirements for 10k and if there is significantly better, but for 20k. I will consider all. Buying from abroad does not stop much (unless, of course, delivery from the United States is comparable to the price of the device). SECOND-HAND I would also look, but I can’t assess the condition, and I don’t live in Moscow: the market in N. Novgorod is rotten.
Or do not exchange and immediately take a normal device such as a used DJI?
Or see the XIAOMI FIMI X8 SE? ...

Post has been editedGaSSiS - 14.06.19, 12:52
Reason for editing: added about the photo

Rep: (31)
* GaSSiS ,

I started with Mi-drone 4k. But, the size confused me, switched to DJI Air, well the MI-drone was then liquid and managed to sell. Air, due to the size and Wi-Fi connection, also has its drawbacks in wind resistance and flight range, as a result, ZOOM also appeared.
The result of all that has been said, choose a Drone with GPS, be sure, and with a gimbal stabilizer. Better from DJI

Rep: (10)
* GaSSiS There are three options for you:
1) Hubsan H117S Zino
2) Fimi a3
3) Xiro Xplorer Mini

The first is the most expensive and advanced. The second is a little worse. Well, the third is the most budget. View reviews, compare and select.

Post has been editedRomanSio - 14.06.19, 13:13

GaSSiS @ 06/14/19, 14:19*
fly far, high, long, of course by FPV, take photos / videos.

RomanSio @ 06/14/19, 15:12*
3) Xiro Xplorer Mini
It’s definitely not an option for far and high. Selfie drone, in conditions of WIFI interference, loses control at a distance of 20-30m, it’s normal outside the city, but it is very desirable to have a phone with a powerful WIFI path. It takes off beautifully, compact, windproof, but the control is not very reliable only from the phone. As the first drone, I would not recommend it.
The FIMI A3 is optimal, as for me, a good picture, you can connect third-party batteries through a simple adapter. You can’t buy an adapter, you need a collective farm, I hope the Chinese do it.

Zzelanto @ 06/11/19, 14:06*
They can carry a suspension and fly far away.

Far can only BUG B2W, but the video link is very dependent on the phone, recommend Samsung S5.
Video without stabilization, very medium quality photo.
The suspension is also in question, if you load more than 60-80g, controllability deteriorates greatly, wind resistance decreases, motor regulators overheat.
BUG B6 (8) without GPS far I would not risk letting go, they are more likely racers.
The BUG 3 PRO has a high-torque VMG, but the body is rather weak (they sold inexpensively, it changes in a couple of hours).
RomanSio @ 06/11/19, 15:11*
Bayangtoys X16 GPS

Xk detect X380

These are completely outdated buggy options. Power in them with a margin is yes.
FIMI A3 wins this contest)

What do you think bu-shny mi drone 4k or the new hubsan zino? Is the camera quality much better?

Post has been editedn0lix - 15.06.19, 08:06

second-hand mi drone 4k

If in very good condition and much cheaper.
His service is expensive and the battery life is small.
His time has passed. The camera is better, but there are plenty of glitches.
Zino seems to be finishing up the camera a little bit, it's not so bad.
In profile topics, questions were asked?

* region8664 , in profile send here. And so from the reviews I see that the drone is more stable, and the camera is better. But it outweighs that used is used. But even a bu mi drone will be more expensive than the new Habsan: unsure:

Post has been editedn0lix - 15.06.19, 13:55

Xk detect X380
These are completely outdated buggy options. Power in them with a margin is yes.
I was the owner of the XK X380. I can say for sure that he has everythingthree glitches which are easy to remember. Powerful, long-lived, flies at 800m in range and 1km + in height. For the price it is with all the bells and whistles (I'm not talking about the complete set, it is disgusting. You need to take a normal 3-axis suspension, a good camera and FPV equipment human ) will cost 20.000r. I agree that this drone is outdated, but I can safely put it after the Fimi A3.

Post has been editedRomanSio - 16.06.19, 01:42

RomanSio @ 06/16/19, 03:41*
I agree that this drone is outdated,

Well, the dimensions are not mobile at all, only carry in the trunk)
FIMI A3 I do not feel in a backpack)
The very brick he has is the battery.

Rep: (11)
If Fimi, then you can already take 8, he has more autonomy and the rays add up. Well, maybe the firmware will be more actively sawed. So with 3 there seem to be the same jambs in general ...

* GaSSiS , well, the price is almost 2 times higher. That three-ruble camera would be normal and would be a hit. But there is no need to shove something unimaginable. Then we would have made a choice with a simple camera and normal.

* RomanSio Well, how did I forget about DJI SPARK . This is a beautiful drone. Better Dji has not yet invented anything. Used can be taken for 20.000r with a remote control. He then puts all the rest on the shoulder blades in the price category!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/09/19, 19:41