Selection and comparison of quadcopters and drones | Selection and Comparison

Rep: (1006)
Selection and Comparison. Multicopters. Drones
Multicopters - a common theme |

In this topic, select, compare, quadrocopters, drones and everything that flies and is associated with it.

Post has been editedmihadom - 05.06.19, 13:22

Rep: (53)
I plan to buy a drone, primarily for photo / video shooting while traveling around Kamchatka.
One of the contenders for FIMI X8.
What else can be considered cheaper options, with the camera is not worse?

And one more question. Do the specifications indicate the maximum flight altitude relative to the sea or relative to the take-off point?
If the drone will be launched from a hill or a volcano, whose height is already 1500-2000m above sea level, how will it behave?

Rep: (1)
Up to heights of 4500-6000 it will be normal, and it considers the height from takeoff

Rep: (3)
Hello drugi.
I went to YouTube, Ali and dug. Without your help I will not understand.
Purpose: buy a copter.
Budget: 5000r or cheaper.
Kopter the first, educational. The main user is a boy of 8 years old, prone to mowing. ))
Therefore, we need protection.
As part of the practicality of the purchase, I see a photo / video (i.e., a camera more or less), I don’t expect a good FPV in such a budget, rather like a viewfinder. If there are models that broadcast video in low quality and simultaneously write as quality to SD, then this is my choice. Although ... if there is a good codec, it can do it on the fly without SD. But he will need a big battery ... In short, I am not at all in the subject line, so I ask.

I don’t dream about brushless motor engines in such a budget, so an important criterion is the availability of spare parts, preferably in Russia.

I look forward to your suggestions, it is more convenient for me to buy on Ali.

Rep: (89)
* Michel62, Xiaomi MITU Drone - Discussion - A great option for your budget. There are alternatives, a lot of them, for any money and even more material on this topic on the Internet.

Rep: (0)
Good day! Tell me, what is better today to buy for 15-16 tr.?.
was Hubsan 501ss, but flew to "China".

Hello!
I choose my first copter. Purpose: drive up to some castle / lighthouse / palace in Europe, get a kopter and shoot a sight from different angles. Traveling on a motorcycle, so luggage space is very limited. I'm going to shoot for myself)
Is it possible to buy something for such requests of thousands for 10 (even on Amazon / E-Bay / Ali), or for such an amount you can only find a complete slag, with which you should not get involved?
If real, please advise a suitable model.

Rep: (7)
* kristy1992 There is only one option for this price - Xiro explorer mini . He has a digital image stabilization that does a good job. This drone has no analogs yet.

* darkgit Take Fimi a3 . True, it is slightly more expensive - 19'000 p.
There is another option more expensive, but much better -Hubsan h117s zino .

Post has been editedRomanSio - 09.06.19, 10:22

RomanSio, thank you very much for the advice!

Good day!

Help, please, with such a question (the search gave little in understanding the question):

You need a drone, for an apartment, with a camera and the ability to stream video online (in other words, a “flying camera” :)), but the key requirement is that it can be controlled remotely (for example, at the other end of the city) via Wi-Fi (similar The principle is implemented in Xiaomi robotic vacuum cleaners, where it can be controlled remotely through an application, and the robot itself “sits” in the home network, i.e. the Internet is enough), in most cases it saw the requirement that the phone \ computer be in close proximity to quadrocopter.

I have already dug a lot of information, incl. and DIY, but did not understand whether there is already a finished product that fits the requirements, or whether you have to rivet something yourself ...
Video delays and everything else does not play a significant role.

Thanks in advance for the answers!

Post has been editedS_K_Y_E - 10.06.19, 14:00

Kind people!
For many years I have been looking at the pilots of quadrocopters with envy. I decided to please myself and take a model to fly a little and shoot a video. The budget is not great, otherwise I would not ask, but I went and bought.

I would like to have collector-free motors, the flight range is 300 meters, the flight time is about 10 minutes, the possibility of FPV and the action camera overhang.

At the beginning I thought to get rid of a little blood and take eachine e58 or visuo 809, but they can say no to the video. Then I saw jjrc Z5, but horseradish radish is not sweeter. The familiar "quadcopter" said all the stupid shit, stupid shit, except Phantom4, but I can only buy it with a mortgage. Edge - 10,000 rubles.

Stopped while on mjx bugs 8. What are the alternatives / options?

* Zzelanto , Look at the model Xiro xplorer mini . Suitable for those who like to shoot vidos.

I carefully looked at the reviews of this xiro, but it does not suit my goals - it is very capricious.
I choose between bugs 2 and 6 (8). They can haul the suspension and fly far away.

Post has been editedZzelanto - 11.06.19, 12:07

* Zzelanto , Are there any other options- Bayangtoys X16 GPS

Xk detect X380

Post has been editedRomanSio - 11.06.19, 13:19

Tomorrow I'm going to buy this miracle of technology.
Your forum read sometimes
Only one question arose - this copter that does not beat at all? ..)))
About other and spare parts and rays at flea markets everything is for sale.
On this silence
And here it was not possible to read that the problem drone.
In addition to crutches for file vayu and 5.8 frequencies

or all
Quadcopter DJI Mavic Pro take? ..)))
There are those who regretted and thought - better I would take the proshko ..?

Post has been editedstaffar777 - 11.06.19, 18:35

Rep: (26)
* staffar777,

I have in my arsenal and Eyre and Zoom.
I will answer the first question as follows. Air is made much easier and more compact than other Maviki, the beam span is also 2 times different, the camera is hidden, if I may say so, in the case, this all leads to the fact that when the crashes are much smaller.

As for 5.8, then "dances with a tambourine will be on any Mavik.

On the question of what to take, here we must look more at those tasks that you want to solve with the help of the drone and an important factor - size and price.

I already rented property.
Furniture and interiors in the interior of the premises
Soul required flight + will help bring their services to a new level
The size is important to me and shooting at 2k 60fps so that when rendering in 1080 to display the best quality.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFfNtOTlHwY
I fly - but on the ground for a long time ..))

* staffar777,

Well, for shooting interiors, and other filming in a limited space, drones are not a very good tool !!!!

I fly on the premises of the SLR on the electronic stub.
In the future I want the BZK - yet I hope that the canon will not disappoint me.
While I am loyal to the brand
The essence is as follows - the building-office is not important .. Location of location with the help of a drone
Photo video
And I have something inside - 3 years doing this)

* staffar777,

Well, when flying short distances (Wai-Fi does not take very far, and within the city limits, the radius is still reduced) and within the line of sight (well, this is for any drones) in principle and Air will do. At the same time low weight and compact size will be beneficial.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/26/19, 04:25