MTS - Talk mobile operator | [MNO] discussion

Rep: (1294)
Discussion of the mobile operator "MTS"
cellular | MNP - discussion | Mobile networks from the inside | Mobile Internet | The operator blocks the distribution of the Internet | Monitoring cellular networks in Russia | Testing the speed of the Internet mobile operators | Ways to bypass blocked access to Internet resources

Attached Image

The theme is intended for the exchange of experience and impressions of the work of the operator "MTS".

Useful

"Conservation" SIM cards
Terms of activity - write-off from the account. After 150 days of idleness, they transfer to the Basic tariff, or after 180 days of idle, the number is disconnected (depending on the tariff).
For preservation, at any positive (but better minimum) balance, enable voluntary blocking (1 rub / day from 2nd week), replenish the account with minimum amounts every 5 months or more often during the block, write off for blocking prolongs the number activity.
Sources:Mobile Internet Mobile Internet

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - Yesterday, 10:17

Rep: (111)
pimples! It seems I first came across a separate topic about the egg :)

here you can write everything about mts, for example, how to fill in cashback, smart for your own, volte / wifi calls, etc.?

Rep: (273)
* android_simba, Of course, it would be nice, but, on the forum, it seems forbidden to discuss non-public rates. I understand there, you can’t trade them (I support), but just to discuss ...

Rep: (115)
android_simba @ 06/01/19, 22:37*
pimples! it looks like I first came across a separate topic about the egg

yes no, I used to be simple, while there is nothing to write here: offtopic:

I bought a SIM card a year ago, especially for 1Mbit. She worked summer, then 1Mbit turned off. Simka thought himself died, but this year he discovered that she was alive. I was credited there yesterday cashback, and today I tried to connect 1Mbit. With daily payment he writes - try to connect in another way, and with a monthly one he says - the service is not available to you.
What to do with cashback now? How can you bring it to another number?

Rep: (0)
Pro cashback would be very interesting to know ...

Rep: (11)
* krest-finn 1 mb / s will connect only one year after disconnection.
The option of using a cashback on a non-basic SIM card: connect Our Smart tariff on it and include the main numbers in the group, or just spend kebek on it for communication (Internet).
You can throw porridge on the certificate (discount) when buying in the cabin.

Post has been editedander39 - 02.06.19, 19:14

Rep: (0)
ander39 @ 06/02/19, 19:13*
1 mb / s will connect only one year after disconnection
Disconnected this service 05/31/19. Now I have specially dialed * 111 * 843 * 1 #, I am not writing enough funds to connect. That is, if you replenish the balance, then the service can be activated directly today.

* EvgenyKH, try out of sports interest: D
I make a bet: will not connect.

Rep: (137)
EvgenyKH @ 2.06.19, 19:57*
dialed * 111 * 843 * 1 #

Attached images
Attached Image

* RousticS , one of them with daily, second with monthly payment.

* ander39 , * EvgenyKH ,

And there is a proven infa that 1Mbit works and not in the home region? Well, or proven infa that he does not work in a non-home.

* krest-finn ,
yur4ik-81 @ 2.06.19, 10:41*
Pro cashback would be very interesting to know ...

If the cashback is already credited to the number (this is always the first number), then it cannot be withdrawn anywhere.

But it is possible (checking the correct email in the profile) to exit the MTS cashback program (there is such an item in the application). In this case, the entire cashback should be credited to the certificate for the purchase of something in mts, and it will come to the email specified in the profile. So it did not check.

Ps: by the way, if this is exactly how it works, then you can fill in the number of thousands with 10 cashback and then exit the mts cashback. Get a certificate for 10 tyr to buy. It is possible for half the price of a Samsung to grab.

Post has been editedandroid_simba - 03.06.19, 10:02

android_simba, Marinka said she only works at home. Beyond it, you need to connect Super Bit, but at the same time, 1 Mb / s will be disconnected.

krest-finn @ 06/03/19, 5:06*
one of them with daily

Do not tell me, but what kind of daily rent?
It will be possible to attach it to the official corporate “Your Business”, not in the know?

* RousticS , 843 is like a month, and 841 days. It is necessary to look at the topic on the mobile Internet, there definitely is.

krest-finn @ 06/06/19 11:38*
843 like a month, and 841 days

Yeah, I found.
1 Mbps
“Internet 1 Mbit / s (months). NP ”- unlimited Internet for a smartphone at a speed of 1 Mbit / s.
The cost of 200 rubles per month.
The option is valid in the home region.
To plug: *111*843*1#
Disable:*111*843*2#
The option is mutually exclusive with other Internet options.

“Internet 1 Mbit / s. NP ”- unlimited Internet for a smartphone at a speed of 1 Mbit / s.
Cost 0 rub. 7 days, then 7 rubles. in days
The option is valid in the home region.
To plug:*111*841*1#
Disable:*111*841*2#
The option is mutually exclusive with other Internet options.

Post has been editedRousticS - 03.06.19, 11:55
Reason for editing: Editing Text

ander39 @ 2.06.19, 20:27*
I make a bet: will not connect.

I did not succeed: D
SMS from MTS
Try to connect the service<<Internet 1 Mbit / s. NP>>another way.
Details about the service and conditions: www.pda.mts.ru (free).

I can not understand, is there really a transfer of minutes and gigabytes at the archival Unlimited 05_2016? Where should I turn on / click / apply to make a transfer?
Or is it justmistake decorator spoiler?

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (30)
* RousticS try * 929 # on sds is transferred. On two versions

Rep: (34)
RoustiqueS @ 06/03/19 20:04*
Is there a transfer of minutes and gigabytes?

* DAD198 ,

I would not call it a transfer, just the package will be updated, the a / p will be written off and the date of the billing period will move

here

although maybe this is what you need

Post has been editedabukot - 04.06.19, 01:12

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/26/19, 14:49