Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum 3rd generation - Discussion | [hoover]

Rep: (90)
Discussion - Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum 3rd Generation
Discussion пїЅ | Talk 1 generation пїЅ | 2nd generation talk пїЅ | Xiaomi XiaoWa E20 пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device description
The new generation of smart vacuum cleaners -Xiaomi Xiaowa E202-00 Robot Vacuum Cleaner Lite (discussed in a separate topic), Xiaomi Roborock Sweep T6 / S6, Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum Cleaner 1S

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful
S6 / t6, 1s, t4 instructions
Installing Russian voice acting - method number 2
Installing other voice packs (Xiaomi 1s)
If you want to install more voice packs (including Russians) in the xiaomi 1s vacuum cleaner, use the mod version of the plugin.
- install mi home from EDA / vevs (MiHome, it will allow you to replace plugins without root
- download a modified version of the plugin23850.apk
- connect the xiaomi 1s vacuum cleaner to mi home, open it (the original plug-in will be loaded) and close the application
- replace the plugin in interal_storage / Android / data / com.xiaomi.smarthome / files / plugin / install / mpk / 1349 / 23850.apk with a modified version
- open mi home, go to the xiaomi vacuum package 1s voice package settings and choose your favorite sound

After loading the voice pack into the vacuum cleaner, you can return to the original / mi home plug-in. Author -rezmus89

Instructions and F.A.Q. to Xiaomi Mi (MiJia) Robot Vacuum Cleaner 1S

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - Yesterday, 23:51
Reason for editing: (Useful) Instructions s6 / t6, 1s, t4

Rep: (2)
Hello! Question: how to flash 1S into Russian?

Rep: (446)
* Oletok,
Until then, until the robot crowbar does not buy, it will not break the system by connecting directly, it is practically useless to look for ways, in Russia no one does it, you should look for imported resources. Monitor the githab and wait. write to Xiaomishnaya technical support about the Russian language, but since they took up the localization, legal aspects and load balancing will be only in robots for the European market.
* Oletok,
Tell me, did you manage to distribute maps with floors?

Rep: (16)
I stumbled upon the information that the percent does not differ from the second version ... That would be to patch the third one in the second :-)

* Medtesh , not yet, there is nothing in the menu on this subject at all. If you just try to throw it in another room for the experiment.
I tried to throw him under the bed, to which he himself could not come because of the narrow passage, cleaned up, but did not draw a separate layer.

* Medtesh , one service promised to do for 1500в‚Ѕ, but I have another guarantee (there is no firmware there yet).
So I think whether it is possible to fly for 1 year warranty for firmware changes.

* Oletok,
Maybe you will make printskriny different menus and place them in a post hiding under a spoiler.
You can try organizing different cards in one apartment, simply removing or discarding the preservation of the card and closing one room before cleaning, and after cleaning the main territory and saving the card, transfer the base to the next room and run there to see what happens in this case.

Rep: (90)
M
* kostyaliko , * Palmashinigami , * Oletok , * Lekseich , your messages are transferred to the profile topic - Xiaomi Smart Devices - Purchase

Post has been editedZlisten - 30.05.19, 14:54

* Medtesh,
in my opinion you are misleading, managers are not very versed in versions, and the robot has not yet been broken, most likely you will leave your money for diagnostics, and the result will be 0.

* Medtesh , drove the vacuum cleaner into the bathroom. He worked there, did not make a separate card. After work, I could not with two attempts to find a base, I had to be attributed to it.

* Medtesh , I addressed this service with the problem of spay, the watch was correctly connected with smart. But 1500в‚ is cool, usually 500 is taken.

* Oletok,
just press the three buttons and the robot will return to the factory settings, but your 1500 will fly away into the pipe in this situation.

* Medtesh , I therefore wait until it is all the toys, it will not be better to clean.

* Medtesh I wanted to ask you: the vacuum cleaner works 3-4 times a week, using up to 70% of energy, then charging food to the base. Which is probably not very good for a battery.
Does it make sense to remove it from the base so that it does not charge constantly?

Rep: (5)
Hello everyone, bought this miracle. I downloaded mi home, set the region "China", connected with the phone (android) via a router, updated the firmware on the robot, everything seems to work, I understand it for now)
The question is: the iphone's wife, she also wants to have access and control to the robot via mi home, is it possible to connect two phones, or then mine should be untied? And, as I understand it, “China” should also be put up with it, because there are no 1s in our region at all, just an ordinary vacuum cleaner, I tried to connect it, it didn't work out ...

* s1lo I invited a second person to manage (albeit tel.on Android). He has his own MI account, just scored his account number. On tel. also China.

* Oletok,
This question arises on every page of the topic with a robot vacuum cleaner. It is difficult for me to advise anything, but in this situation I can only advise to follow the manufacturer’s instructions, which says that if you use a robot, you should leave it on the base of the mains, if you don’t use a robot, you must charge it, turn off by long pressing the button and once every 3-4 months recharge setting on the base.
Best of all, the robot is stored on the shelf in the store - there it is always new.
By experience, whatever you do for a battery, it will not respond to you in the same way, if there are bad elements in it, they will definitely show themselves, you will turn it on, off, iron and wrap it in a warm or soft blanket, the battery will surely break and speed up or postpone this action you can not.
The developer took care of the battery as much as possible, it doesn’t charge up to the stop, doesn’t discharge before shutdown, charge and discharge currents are far from even nominal, all conditions in the robot are created so that the battery lives a long and decent life, which is confirmed by the battery in the first version of robots .
But you should always remember - the battery is a consumable item - it is destined to be used up and broken, and since there are 8 elements in it, the probability of this only increases. You can immediately disassemble the battery and replace all items with good, stable, proven. Do you have such?
* s1lo,
Sharing, cloning, using one account on several phones is possible only in one region.

* Medtesh Thank you, you have a good syllable.

* Medtesh , I ran into a problem: a new black carpet with white stripes could not drop the vacuum cleaner if it was put on the carpet and was leaving. Probably reacts to black as to the "abyss"?

* Oletok,
in the first topic it is widely written and discussed, it is worth reading about gluing the rock sensors, there are also plugs for them that can be printed on a 3D printer, but you can also use regular adhesive tape, unless of course there are no open spaces in the house.
The robot uses conventional IR surface sensors that work on reflection, the beam is simply lost in the fibers of the carpet and does not reach the photo-receiver, the robot believes that there is a gap in front of it. If measuring sensors were used as in some other robots, the situation with carpets would be much better, but this would increase the cost of the robot.

* Medtesh , it is necessary to change the carpet, for others (red, brown, beige, dark gray) goes without problems.
Unfortunately, I did not know about the black color ...

If you glue the sensors, the work is not disturbed (in the absence of steps, etc.)?

Post has been editedOletok - 31.05.19, 15:40
Reason for editing: Added

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/28/19, 05:08