- - How and where can I report bugs, lags, errors in iOS?
Record a video with the playback of this bug, lag and lay out ->discussions.apple.com (iPhone)
, discussions.apple.com (iPad)
similarly, with maximum informational content, duplicate in the following forms ->foriphone
, be sure to write what you did a complete reset of the device, reflash it, do everything that an ordinary user can do, so that employees do not have desires to send you to do what you have already done. To send bug reports in the beta version of iOS, use the app.Feedback / Assistant
- - How to find out if the firmware is current / subscribed? What firmware can I install?
Check out the topic ->[FAQ] The relevance of the firmware
- - What is the identifier (Model ID) of my device?
Check out the topic ->Apple Device Model IDs
- - Why does someone have 2G / 3G / LTE switches, but I donвЂ™t have them?
- - How to install (Public Beta) via OTA update (OverTheAir)?
Sign up for the beta programApple
and install the profile.
- - How to remove the profile of the beta tester (Public Beta)?
- - How does Developer Beta differ from Public Beta?
First, beta comes out for developers (Developer Beta), only then public (Public Beta), they rarely differ, in 99% of cases they are identical builds. Do you want to get the first beta, install the developer profile.
- - When updating / restoring iOS, iTunes gives an error xxxx, what to do?
- - How to enter Recovery Mode?
Check out the topic ->How to enter Recovery Mode (Recovery Mode)
- - How to enter the DFU (Device Firmware Upgrade) mode?
Check out the topic ->How to enter the DFU (Device Firmware Upgrade) mode
- - How to find out the version of the modem after updating iOS?
Check out the topic ->Modem Versions
- - I have iOS 7.x.x / 8.x.x / 9.x.x / 10.x.x / 11.x.x with a jailbreak, how do I switch to iOS 12.x.x?
Make a backup using iTunes, enter the device inDFU
mode, flashing on iOS 12.x.x, recovering data using iTunes.
- - How to disable software update without jailbreak?
Check out the topic ->How to disable automatic iOS update / How to remove badge (unit) with available iOS updates
/ We read
- - Is there a low power mode (power saving) on вЂ‹вЂ‹the iPad?
Not. Exclusively on the iPhone!
- - What is the best way to update your device, over the air OTA (Over-the-Air) or via iTunes?
For iOS updates, it is better to use ->iTunes. Be sure to back up your data using iTunes before updating!
OTA (Over-the-Air) - firmware update "over the air." You can update the device firmware without connecting it to the computer. Settings ->Major ->Software Update.
- - The вЂњOtherвЂќ section has greatly increased, how to deal with it?
- - How to delete cache files and temporary files from the device?
Check out the topic ->Phoneclean
- - Where can I discuss news, rumors of a jailbreak?
Check out the topic ->News and rumors on firmware, jailbreak and rollback
- - Where can I discuss the problems associated with flashing / updating the device?
Check out the topic ->iOS - First Aid
- - Where can I discuss the work of iTunes?
Check out the topic ->iTunes
- - Where can I discuss the work of the browser Safari?
Check out the topic ->Safari - Discussion
- - Where can I discuss the work of Apple Pay?
Check out the topic ->Apple Pay - Talk
- - Where can I discuss the work of iMessages?
Check out the topic ->iMessages
- - Where can I share the result of synthetic tests?
Check out the topic ->Synthetic test results
- - Where can I discuss teams Siri (Siri Shortcuts)?
Check out the topic ->Teams Siri (Siri Shortcuts)
- - Where can I discuss mobile services and everything connected with it?
Read the section ->Communication, Games, Media
- - Is it possible to restore a copy from iOS 12 to iOS 11?
Not! A copy of a newer version of iOS is not suitable for the old version of iOS, only the other way around!
- - Where can I read about rolling back the firmware?
Check out the topic ->[FAQ] Rollback instructions (downgrade)
- - How to save SHSH certificate?
Check out the topic ->Save SHSH for all devices
- - What devices support the Night Shift feature?
Night Shift is available on iPhone 5s or newer, iPad Pro, iPad Air or newer, iPad mini 2 or newer and iPod touch (6th generation).