> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Space Justice - Galactic letalka [Online] | [Arcade] retro classics combined with remarkable graphics.
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 11 ] ** [36,67%]
Good [ 8 ] ** [26,67%]
Average [ 5 ] ** [16,67%]
poorly [ 3 ] ** [10%]
Terribly [ 3 ] ** [10%]
Total votes: 30

Rep: (462)
Space Justice - Galactic Flying
Version: 11.0.6689
Genre: Arcade

Last update of the game in the header:28.04.2020

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Retro classics combined with remarkable graphics.

Description:
Galactic Wars shaken space! In the darkness of the 23rd century raging brutal battles. Spacefaring nations unite against an unknown enemy that threatens the entire universe! Of the best pilots of the intelligent races formed a detachment of Space Rangers Space Justice, and you - its leader!
Take command of a space cruiser and a squadron of fighter planes - you will be the battle for the future of the galaxy! And a little bit of pirate raids on competitors' ships ...

- Arcade games are always in trend! Retro classics combined with excellent graphics - a cocktail that will have your taste!
- Welcome to the bridge, Captain! Improve your cruiser, better fighters, explore new technologies, purchase new weapons ...
- Lasers, missiles, drones ... The choice of weapons is vast as never before!
- Your goal is simple: shoot, shoot, shoot! But only with the knowledge of tactics and strengths of the pilots of different races, you will gain the most crushing victory!
- This shooter - and for individuals, and friends! The team with the comrades you dobetes maximum success!
- In PvP mode, you can plunder ships of competitors as a true space pirate! But do not forget about the defense of their own cruisers - arrange for the cunning enemies deadly traps!
Shoot, destroy, conquer space in the open spaces. You will most hurricane shooter on this side of the Milky Way!

Picture
Developer site: http://my.com/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.my.space.justice

Features: Online

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: Android 4.1 and up

Download:
Version: 11.0.6689 from Google play (Maks.hackdog)
Version: 6.0.5586 Space Justice - Galactic letalka (GreenBreakdown)
Version: 5.0.5547 Space Justice (August Vishnevsky)

With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!
Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb
Cache 245 Mb: Mail.RU Cloud
Cache part 1 Attached filecom.my.space.justice.part1.rar (115 MB)

Cache part 2 Attached filecom.my.space.justice.part2.rar (105.58 MB)

Past versions
Version: 4.1.5468 Attached filecom.my.space.justice.apk (34.51 MB)
Modifications

Post has been editedMaks.hackdog - 28.04.20, 14:42
Reason for edit: Update: A new version of 11.0.6689 from Google play

Rep: (3)
The game was good, until the last couple of updates, so they are quite simply Ispahan game. The store did not buy now those aircraft cards that you specifically need only randomness may fall. Especially what to cut the same game as the Hawk, do not understand the differences units and focus on Donut sickly.
PS In this game there is fashion?

Rep: (486)
Type of: A new version
Version: 5.0.5547
Short description: Space Justice
What's new Drivers in a hurry to please you, update 5.0 is now available!
Innovations:
- New missions and bosses - even more tough battles
- New platform to strengthen your defense
- New levels Kernels
- A new level of Laboratories and new skills
- New vessels rank - the SSS
- New car Viper - its toxic concentrates prozhgut any armor
- Changes in exploits: the redistribution of rewards and adding complexity for SSS rank
- Other improvements and bug fixes

Attached fileSpace Justice - 5.0.5547GPlay.apk(33.13 MB)

I was in Hawk banned at the time. Now here's the play about with this toy.

Rep: (0)
Che, I did not understand this Shmap this year only went out?

V.Roy @ 01.07.19, 11:06*
Che, I did not understand this Shmap this year only went out?

Apparently. Either in this or in the past. A full copy of HAWK - Freedo Squadron. Plus an additional, protection sobtsvennogo ship. The rest of the copy of the Hawk, cover those planes, other names.

So I immediately noticed similarities with HAWK!

Rep: (69)
Type of: A new version
Version: 6.0.5600
Short description: Space Justice - Galactic letalka
What's new :
- New missions and boss
- New car nemesis - the embodiment of honor and justice
- New car Jett - dangerous animals in space
- The new drone - Fahrenheit
- at the kernel level 16 as a reward in the tournament added SS-unikarty
- New platform to better protect your cruiser
- A new level of Laboratories and new skills
- New Rank drones - SS
- Premium gives endless verdium
- Other improvements and bug fixes

Attached fileSpace Justice - Galaxy Shoot em up Shooter_v6.0.5600.apk(36.95 MB)

Post has been editedGreenBreakdown - 25.07.19, 14:23
Reason for editing: minor update

Good afternoon. This is a broken version of the game?

Rep: (69)
* sef8alex, a version with Google Play, does not break.

Tell someone how to break it? Crystals, coins, experience, attack, defense, etc. etc.

On androy10 not working

Rep: (31)
* mruzbekd Phone MIUI MI 9 11 10 all Android rabotaet.vozmodno a problem with your phone

* MAL`GIN , Node 10 plus

Rep: (31)
* mruzbekd
I do not know, I have no such problems.

Last update chush complete and the game is built on Donut .pust themselves into it igrayut.obnovlenie made one ate proshol stop playing the game is a big minus ETU game

Rep: (55)
The cache is not clear which version to 6 and 5 of the cap does not fit.
The current version is now 9

Rep: (25)
Fashion made to version 9.0.6307, the cache should automatically loaded by the application .Funktsiya only one, god mode.
Mod link

Post has been editedKruvcraft - 17.01.20, 22:53
Reason for editing: Updated mod

Kruvcraft @ 7.01.20, 16:40*
Fashion made to version 9.0.6253

ATP, and then the game on the hard Donat is designed, firstly complicated and secondly it is impossible to move on the storyline, no crystals, and they make no Donat very long - on improvement should be about 300 (to get 3 stars for special passage level) and in the day with all the events and about 30 dailies give.

All desire to play is lost - the developers have tried to play without Donat?
But let them try for a week every day for a few hours and write my opinion. Probably a lot of fun to watch ads for a chance to get a little flight, right? I personally do not, but the game is done qualitatively, and the balance - not.

I understand that the game has passed and do almost nothing - but you come up with something - something that has bothered me is already in the game, nothing holds.

Can you think of a new regime? Who will pass on the competition? And even can be divided into stages, in passing, to the levels.

Once a week, a month, a year at least, give the opportunity to collect bonus stars to the already completed maps for example, or even as a something, or add your crystals in other modes.

Rep: (25)
* konstantinqq The problem is that the game does not handle the flight in real time. According to the developers to implement with your ideas need a server, the more difficult the game though, but there are online, this does not need very weak server

* Kruvcraft ,

Hill Climbie 2 just does not handle, let them pouchatsya, it looks and plays much alive (well, then I got a little excited, style there is more cheerful, light-hearted, defeat is not frustrating, but here, lost - everything starts all over again, but no, not even this, then the mechanics of hardcore and verdium also a good idea, maybe I feel because there are lost - and the next time you start on a different map, with other rivals, and if they do not win, then the rating will drop and rivals easier will.) - there is even a battle of the clans there.
The same model - you do not want to pay in suffering, but there at least and means to provide the passage, and a lot more, if you compare progress.

By the way what kind of ideas? And why the server?

You can cheat and other means to make - is going to become. Course load will increase, and a lot of work to create algorithms for processing ...

But it's all the little things, the main thing is the content, and it there a little. I'm not saying the new levels - is also not save the game, you need a different approach, maybe even at the Kings groups can borrow something.

Post has been editedkonstantinqq - 09.01.20, 19:51

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/02/20, 14:06