> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

CHAOS; CHILD | [Action] Visual novel
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 14 ] ** [82,35%]
Good [ 2 ] ** [11,76%]
Average [ 0 ] ** [0%]
poorly [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Terribly [ 1 ] ** [5,88%]
Total votes: 17

Rep: (65)
CHAOS; CHILD
Version: 1.1.0
Genre: Adventure

Last update of the game in the header:06.06.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The fourth visual novel of Science Adventure series.

Description:
The story unfolds in Shibuya, in October 2015, six years after the earthquake, which ended in Chaos; Head. The collective efforts of the area has been restored, but the earthquake has left a serious psychological mark on survivors. Status surviving orphans popularly described as В«Chaos Child Syndrome". In the center of the story - a group of children, including the protagonist Takuro Miyashiro, high school student and the head of the school of journalism club. In it the main characters consist Serika Onoe and Nono Kurusu. Some of the characters have special abilities, for example, one can accurately detect a lie, the other - to use Pyrokinesis.

Runs only if apps from Google Play Games
Interface language: Japanese, English

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mages.chaoschild_jp

System requirements: Android 4.4+

English translation of the port: CHAOS; CHILD (Post solru # 85962273)
Okkei Patcher: CHAOS; CHILD (Post solru # 99259108)
The Japanese version
Attached fileCHAOS; CHILD v1.1.0 (arm) .apk(5.69 MB)

Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb
Yandex.Disk(1.52 GB)
Google drive(1.52 GB)

Post has been editedsolru - 22.08.20, 22:12
Reason for editing: Okkei Patcher

Rep: (1833)
It's all very well, but the game at least anglofikator there?

* HoRRicH, I am trying to push, but it seems to me that my knowledge in this area is not enough. If something happens - I will share.

Rep: (1833)
* solru , Well, if that localization files put online here, there are those who will be able to help

Rep: (0)
Kind of like portanuli translation. Fonts curves, especially not a test.https: //drive.google.c...CK-m5/view usp = sharing?

* huihurma, simply replacing the scripts will not do business. Postproduction drives off, and the game crashes at the moment with a video about Sumo stickers in Chapter 2, if you do not include a pass (no further tests). While I was able to modify the scripts with Windows messaging. You also need to edit the cache to complete localization. I tried to replace the image, and like game hawala. But the picture interface (such as a menu of options - the most important) have yet to understand.

Post has been editedsolru - 07.01.20, 17:22

Rep: (0)
Then yes, I have noticed that the game eats all that she stick. And yes, it is necessary to rule specifically cash games. Difficult it all ...

I was able to replace the graphics in the options menu and the list of clues. Work on anglofikatsiey continues.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (1)
solru @ 25.05.19, 16:41*
I was able to replace the graphics in the options menu and the list of clues.

Ineteresno, and do not tell me how you got it? Still could not find a converter for image format that it uses, but what's there to find a converter, easy to understand at least some format

* MrComputerRevo, format here PKM (ETC2 - Ericsson Texture Compression). To use compression Mali Texture Compression Tool, only packed in the game image, he could not read.

Rep: (1)
solru @ 25.05.19, 17:28*
only packed in the game image, he could not read

Yeah, that's probably me and alienated from Mali Texture Compression Tool. OK, thanks!

Report. Scripts to work properly, it is necessary to manually transfer the translated strings, verifying coincidence with the Japanese. A script has been translated (the same one where the flight), the result is positive: the voice in its place, there is no departure. I also tried to replace the graphics map trigger, but the choice of elements does not work - they just do not appear. I do not know what the reason. I also discovered a bug in the TIP: If the line is too long, showing a mess of characters. You can cut long tips, but I think this is not worth. So for this problem, I have no solution.

Post has been editedsolru - 07.01.20, 17:22

Rep: (4)
Can anyone fill the cache at GD?

Cache on Google Drive:https: //drive.google.c...V155X9uDJK1xMcoZIJJD8H

Rep: (22)
Anglofikator is nice, but ... my English is not enough that to understand the plot, so I think, wait rusifitor unless of course it will be once: happy:

The game is very long

So, I was able to get to work the English map. It turns out it was the wrong size images, plus more had to modify the script macrosys2 (first I simply replaced the script from the PC version). I also replaced those cut scenes that require translation.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedsolru - 26.05.19, 18:16

In general, I am now engaged in the transfer of translated strings in scripts. I will then deal with the graphics and protest, and I'll post anglofikatsiyu here. By the way, when I replaced the graphics there is such a thing as a map tredshotov @chan instead disclaimer and logos at startup. How to deal with it, is not yet understood.
I must say that the font will not be changed, as for the normal implementation, probably need to dig into the engine, but it's not in my competence. So be prepared for the fact that punctuation can easily jump to the next line, and some of the letters will be shifted vertically (such as p, g, q, y). But so is quite readable. More some lines can not fit into the window from below, since We have to unite them, not to break the scripts. To read these lines completely, you can svaypnut down - Opens backlog.

Post has been editedsolru - 07.01.20, 17:23

Fonts are in png file

* hirox5, I know and try to replace the font from the PC version, but comes Kriven'ko. Let's better original font will remain.

Video demonstration:https://youtu.be/ZAS0EbB2gFM

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/02/20, 18:47