> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Archero | [Action] + mod
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 191 ] ** [58,23%]
Good [ 102 ] ** [31,1%]
Average [ 21 ] ** [6,4%]
poorly [ 5 ] ** [1,52%]
Terribly [ 9 ] ** [2,74%]
Total votes: 328

Rep: (2)
Archero
Version: 1.1.7
Genre: Action

Last update of the game in the header:01.08.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Embark on a world where you are the Lone Archer, the only force that can stop the onset of evil.

Description:
Archer Heroes!

Go to a world where the universe itself seems to have set out to exterminate you. You are the Lone Archer, the only force capable of stopping the onset of evil.
Embark on a journey, arm yourself with powerful skills and fight as if your life depends on it - after all, endless waves of enemies never surrender. And remember: if you die ... then everything will have to start from the beginning. Be careful!
Create countless combinations of unique skills to help you survive. Make your way through various worlds teeming with monsters and obstacles.

Key Features:
• Random and unique skills to help overcome dungeons.
• Explore beautiful worlds on hundreds of levels in this new universe.
• Thousands of unprecedented monsters and head-breaking obstacles.
• Level up and arm yourself with powerful equipment to increase your parameters.

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.habby.archero

Features: 3D

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: Android 5.0+

Download:
Version: 1.1.7 Archero (Sasha2x2)
Mod Version 1.1.3 Archero (Post max2297 # 87071798)
Version 1.1.3 Archero (Post AnimeDroid_Chan # 86643871)

With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!

GG script script manual Archero (Post Xpertzone # 86004318)

Useful

Past versions
Version 1.1.2 Archero (Post AnimeDroid_Chan # 86359562)
Version 1.1.1 Archero (Post sarsnet # 85967491)
Version: 1.0.9
Attached fileArchero 1.0.9.apk(87.2 MB)

Archero v1.0.8
Attached fileArchero_v1.0.8.apk(94.38 MB)

Archero v1.0.3
Attached fileArchero_v1.0.3.apk(86.75 MB)

Archero v1.0.2
Attached fileArchero_v1.0.2.apk(86.7 MB)

Godmod
Developer: Adnixsh
Features of the mod:
Adds to the game."PMT"button (near the menu) with which, you can change the amount of damage done and turn on god mode
Work mod:
DMG Multiplier- The number indicated next is the damage coefficient. (For example: if an archer does 150 damage and set this coefficient to 10, then the archer will do 1500)
God mode- God 'mode. When turned on, the archer cannot be killed and it deals maximum damage by killing the first time

Download: Mod Version: 1.0.3
Attached filearchero-1.0.3-savagemessiahzine.com.apk(87.09 MB)

Post has been editedLeshij - 01.08.19, 14:09
Reason for editing: Update: new version 1.1.7 Archero

Rep: (1)
* 6arch6angel6 , update the mod, please))

Rep: (0)
Well, with immortality and infinite hp, it’s not interesting to play, it would be better to wash the mod with infinite energy to enter the battle and that's it

Rep: (7)
Brawl Stars on Bows? : sveta:

Rep: (18)
26_region_26 @ 05.24.19, 13:24*
Well, with immortality and infinite hp, it’s not interesting to play, it would be better to wash the mod with infinite energy to enter the battle and that's it

By the way, yes. Only energy would be a mod

MrSlendyBoy @ 05/24/19, 14:08*
Brawl Stars on Bows? : sveta:

Not at all. There is no PvP, here the single player scrolled shooter bagel. Auto shooting, the player only needs the correct positioning for the reaction and the selection of builds. Pretty sticky thing.

Great toy, good time kills. But hell begins with the third chapter - it becomes unrealistic to move forward + energy leaves immediately. So far, 6/10. I hope for competent updates, otherwise it is unplayable.

* zhencorp , quite playable, I’m now in the 4th chapter and I feel fine)))

Rep: (113)
835 snap when moving draws down FPS. Am I the only one or is this the norm?

Mi 8, the flight is excellent :) I like the game, accidentally saw an advertisement in the intscram, I decided to play. So far, I like everything, but 5 weapons have fallen from 5 chests. Kind of weird...

Explain plz, is it I’m crooked or the game is like this, it doesn’t start on bluestacks / nox (crashes after 30 seconds), on virtuals (parallel space, virtualxposed, go multiple) the same thing, I don’t want to put the root on the phone (

* bizet3 , I have all hope that an adequate skill will come across at the very beginning. Only then it turns out to pass, and then only up to 1-2 boss)

Good day to all. I would like a mod for energy. Play with immortality is not interesting. I really liked the game. While on chapter 2.

Posted 05/26/2019 11:14:

* zhencorp , I always take a rebound and a multi-shot, and all sorts of auras that are around you, sucks, IMHO.

Rep: (4)
* Serenkiu72tmn , sometimes you get bored playing through arrows, you take auras and run like a fool on a level, for that it’s fun)

Rep: (7)
Cool bagel, I stick all day. The authors were clearly inspired by enter the gungeon. I support all the unsubscribed above, I would like a mod for energy

Rep: (-1)
Stuck in the second stage, no one picked up an imbu build?
I noticed that the skill on treatment for killing and the skill that increases the number of recovering lives are not revered

Rep: (15)
Here you need to get used to it. Test skills, study enemies. Then yes, the first 3 dungeons can be skipped on a skill. But 4 already requires good weapons and armor. There is a vile green boss there, jumping all the time. With weak weapons, it’s stupid to bring it down for a long time - and the longer you hit it, the greater the chance of a mistake. On 40 floors, 600 hp are removed from you by a blow. Reservation is again needed. Better still, in addition to 2 pets with the ability to absorb bullets, invulnerability and shields. Then you feel more or less comfortable in this chaos.

I got to the 5th dungeon today, some kind of castle. There’s a dead number there. Within the first 10 floors floundering.

For myself, I compiled a rating of the utility of skills:

Masthev (take first):
Multi shot
+1 arrow forward
Ricochet

In the 2nd turn:
+ rate of fire
+ damage
+ crit
Lightning for arrows
Invulnerability
Shields
Bloodthirstiness
Reflection of bullets for pets

In the 3rd turn:
+ health
bounce of arrows from the walls
arrows in different directions
punching through
adding effects for arrows

Parachute skills:
- rotating swords and spheres - very low damage and the need to be near the enemy
- Good girl - deprive yourself of another useful skill, you will gain levels a little faster, but until the end of the dungeon you still run into a level-up - it makes no sense to take
- other skills for pets

Skills of the demon:
- always take extra life, it is 99% profitable
- the rest according to the situation

Post has been editedmephis.rus - 26.05.19, 20:59

Rep: (-1)
* mephis.rus , it seemed to me that the rebound cuts the main damage

Rep: (15)
Karllos @ 05/27/19, 00:05*
mephis.rus, it seemed to me that the rebound cuts the main damage

In the reflected blows, most likely yes. But in practice, dozens of times going through the same levels as it is basking - with the naked eye you can see - how much faster you make enemies with a rebound in their hands. A similar effect is given by lightning arrows, they even have a wider area of ​​damage, but the damage is much lower.

Rep: (75)
* mephis.rus , and how many talents are pumped in and what gear is on?

Two double auras for attack speed or damage stack together?

Rep: (399)
SkyOwner @ 05/26/19, 2:43*
does not start (crashes after 30 seconds)

It was on the phone. Cursed, as it turned out, on the root. Hid the root of the rights from him with a majiska

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/16/19, 05:53