> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Club owners Redmi K20 Pro
What is the most beautiful color?
Choose the color that you like the most.
Blue [ 61 ] ** [30,96%]
Red [ 44 ] ** [22,34%]
Black / Carbon [ 92 ] ** [46,7%]
Total votes: 197

Rep: (27)
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ| Accessories В»|MIUI firmware пїЅ

Owners Club
Redmi k20 pro

Photo device
Attached Image
Members
Picture
  1. Fu * k_this_sh) t- Honorary first member of the club
  2. kirillakanov- Honorary second member of the club
  3. Storm2008kr- Honorary third member of the club
  4. Droxin81
Club Rules
Rules:
  • In the club are Forum Rules and Trepalki
  • Welcome goodwill in messages and the lack of direction in Search
  • All technical questions are asked in the appropriate topics.
The club is prohibited:
  • Insult club members and forum users
  • Rudeness, disrespect in communication, mate and any foul language
  • Break forum rules
  • "Clarify Relationships"
  • Express your erotic thoughts

Club Signature
Blue
[URL = //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=953391[[COLOR=RoyalBlue[[Р‘ralsClub owners Redmi K20 Pro [/ B] [/ COLOR] [/ URL]
Red
[URL = //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=953391[[COLOR=Crimson[BBersclub owners Redmi K20 Pro [/ B] [/ COLOR] [/ URL]
How to join
To join the club you must:
  1. Have no negative reputation
  2. Be the owner of the device Redmi K20 Pro, or wait for its delivery (when ordering from Ali, for example).
  3. Be adequate, competent and have a normal sense of humor.
  4. Say the oath: “I swear by all Chinese mobile entities always and everywhere to say“ Xiaomi ”and never call Redmi K20 Pro" Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro "!
Write fastexample

Post has been editedDP_OSK - 20.07.19, 15:48

Example of applying for membership in the club
  • Reputation is not negative
  • At the moment I am waiting for the phone to arrive from * an online store * / I have a sister / I have a device in my personal use
  • SLIPES PAKAFON ADAL ATO RICARD KILL TIBLE.
  • I make an oath:
    "I swear by all the Chinese mobile entities always and everywhere to say" Xiaomi "and never call Redmi K20 Pro" Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro "!
"Back to the Hat

Post has been editedDP_OSK - 20.06.19, 21:33
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (0)
links to shops !!! ????
When is global firmware planned?

Rep: (1)
* painful , today the announcement was only, no one is up to date

If there are minimal differences between the European and Chinese versions, I’ll take the Chinese one. It hurts I really do not want to overpay for a surcharge in the same stores.

Black carbon version, is there also glass?

Rep: (26)
Goldway alreadysellsfor the 24 600 proshku. The younger version has not yet seen.

Posted on 05/29/2019 08:52:

* Nikita119
Probably, as always: the lack of b20 and languages ​​in the firmware only rank and English.

Rep: (3)
I became very interested in the apparatus, all the grief was like on the first wedding night. Tell me, what are the cons of the English firmware except the menu in English? Can you put Russian letters in the clave?
Google will not play?

Post has been editedshazam - 29.05.19, 11:42

Lex_infohunter @ 05/29/19 08:51*
for 24 600 flush

This is not a bug, but the usual version, the Chinese, as always, will write different infu everywhere

Globalka already have?

Rep: (4)
Judging by the news, three names for these devices:
China - Redmi K20 / Redmi K20 pro
India - Pocofone 2 / Pocofone 2 pro
Global - Mi 9t / Mi 9t pro

Rep: (-1)
I looked at the prices, something there and does not smell $ 405 price as flagships at 855
When should we expect the normalization of prices on the phone?

Rep: (6)
* Aloai when sales probably start ... And now everyone sculpts everything he wants. Sales from June 6 will begin in China and you should probably still wait a couple of months after the start until the merchants run up

Post has been editedsined8891 - 31.05.19, 21:23

Rep: (58)
Lex_infohunter @ 05/29/19 8:51*
Goldway sells for 24,600 already. The younger version has not yet seen.

The title indicated Snap 855.
Surely come on snap 730.
You can buy and then otporit bucks 150: D
It will be a good telepont at 200 Baku.

Syamtsy again prokinuli the whole world: rofl: Price, as expected, was 25% higher than declared on prezentuhe.
For the maximum friend PRO ~ $ 500. And it seems like about $ 408: girl_pinkglassesf: they sang ...

* from USSR So you are not looking at Ali, but at off. Xiaomi store. And they did not promise for a maximum of $ 408, there it was about $ 450 $ -480 for 8 / 256GB and from $ 380 for 6 / 128GB.

* from USSR Generally $ 430 total
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (9)
Shazam @ 05/29/19 11:41*
Tell me, what are the cons of the English firmware except the menu in English? Can you put Russian letters in the clave?
Google will not play?

There will be no band Band20 (relevant for the Moscow region) and GooglePay will not work. NFC (payment by card) will work if an application is installed from the bank that issued the card.
Everything else is the same.

Post has been editedWild tiger - 02.06.19, 17:59

Rep: (15)
If I buy a redmi k20 pro and later put a globalk on it, then only band 20 will not? Or will the NSF also suffer?

Rep: (62)
* bagerhack , NFC will not work for payment. It will be necessary to fix (for better payment, buy the global version) so you can put the Russian version. Read the google play thread if you're ready to bother, then take the Chinese, unlock the bootloader. Put the globalku. Put the root. And fix nfc. Or buy a globalku and do not put anything.

Posted 05/06/2019 13:57:

* bagerhack , 20 benda will not be anyway. Only if you buy a globalku

20 benda will not be anyway. Only if you buy a globalku

We are talking about the global firmware or the absence of 20 bends is a limitation of "hardware".

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.22.19, 19:42