> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

F1 Manager [Online] | [Strategy] Strategy
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 21 ] ** [25,93%]
Good [ 15 ] ** [18,52%]
Average [ 27 ] ** [33,33%]
poorly [ 9 ] ** [11,11%]
Terribly [ 9 ] ** [11,11%]
Total votes: 81

Rep: (3)
F1 manager
Version: 0.29.11287
Genre: Strategy

Last update of the game in the header:27.04.2020

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The official game of strategic management of the races of the Formula 1В®

Description:
F1 racing strategy game

Play FREE NEW F1® Manager and be a boss! First check to challenge and Master a racing strategy to become the best team in the world F1®. Do you tell your drivers or risk everything to snatch victory on the last lap in a long race? Faster than ever event on the track thanks to great graphics. Presented all the official tracks, teams and drivers of the FIA ​​World Championship "Formula 1» ™ 2019, including Lewis Hamilton, Sebastian Vettel, Max Verstappen and Daniel Riccardo.

CHARACTERISTICS OF THE GAME
в—Џ The official game of strategic management of the races of the Formula 1В®.
в—Џ Create your perfect team F1В® and participate in duels with players in the race 1 on 1 in real time.
в—Џ Take lightning solutions for the victory over rivals.
в—Џ Win checkered flags to unlock new episodes and getting epic rewards.
в—Џ Recruit and train real pilots F1В®.
в—Џ Collect components to develop and improve their cars.
в—Џ Compete with all the 10 official teams F1В® on beautiful real-life lines F1В®.
в—Џ Give brilliant tactical and administrative orders.
в—Џ Pick up your own strategy for pit stops and tire compounds.
в—Џ decide when to push the gas and when the fuel economy.
в—Џ responds to changes in the nature, accidents and safety car periods.
в—Џ Reach the top of their league and win the transition to a higher level divisions.

Developer site: https://www.hutchgames.com/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hutchgames.formularacing

Features: Online

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: Android 4.1+

Download:
Version: 0.29.11287 from Google play (Maks.hackdog)
Version: 0.15.9544 GP: arm7a / arm64 / x86 on 03.10.19 (hackdog)
Version: v0.09.8270 GP Version (Johnny3T)
Version: 0.08.7951
Attached fileF1 Manager_v0.08.7951_apkpure.com.apk(47.7 MB)

With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!
Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb

Past versions

Post has been editedMaks.hackdog - Yesterday, 06:05
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 0.29.11287 to Google play

Rep: (0)
Game Super Curve: periodically freezes, does not produce the boxes after the victory, after the last update, if you tied Facebook, will not let the game (error 406)

* Po6aP Yesterday a notice came in the game, that the troubles with the servers, but just do, yes, there are such things

Rep: (1)
Waiting for the game, I thought it would be motorsport manager, but license. As a result, donatnaya game onli multiplayer. Played at the start, there is no balance (can throw an opponent whose level cars / drivers is much better than yours). Bugs, disconnects, reconnect not (called, you kicked Luz), a completely strange and randomly a safety car that rolls three laps until the finish. The game can score on your choice of tires and put their (both riders avtoluz = soft). The entire game is tuned for the boxes (hello, mec). It is better to play in mm, than this, or at least in F1 mobile.

Rep: (4)
Denissimo90 @ 23.05.19, 11:19*
It is better to play in mm
what is it?)

* xslayer
Motorsport manager

* Denissimo90,
on reconnect I agree as races merged due to the fact that all sorts of people called at the wrong time))
But on balance I would not say that everything is bad. Wild imbalance when pilots opponent 1-2, and your somewhere 15-16 is rare. It may race 1 of 10 in the worst case.
And the choice of tires, by the way, I always start on the same sets, and mainly in the software, and any avtoluza because it was not even once. You just need to follow the wear and tear of tires in different pilots and correctly calculate the time their pit stops. The tires there is another problem - too much of a difference between software and Hardy. The lag in the rate is almost 3 seconds per lap on average. Therefore, in recent years the use of Hardy refused to do, the good rules of the game permit. Just lost all sense to choose, for example, the tactics of 1 pit stop and drive on hard, when you can make 2 pit stop and the race race on soft, despite the fact that you will lose 10-15 seconds extra pit-stop, taking into account travel on the pit lane, and losing in a circle of 2-3 seconds due to Hardy, for the race will lose 20 seconds.
But bugs, of course, is really lacking. However, yesterday, when a server with the problem had me a few races in a row in the series of 4 120 000 in prize money was given. That is not only returned the bet 60,000, but also actually 120,000 winnings piled on top. Such bugs even like me))

The saddest thing is that from the manager in the game is nothing. I drove, got the coin, improved detail / pilot. It comes down to a poke finger 4 times per race, "Check in for a pit stop"

Rep: (121)
Has anyone seen a sign with the characteristics of pilots at different levels? Sometimes you do not know better or not the next pilot. We need a lot of money, but the benefits are often questionable.

And I like the game, bugs, I think, finished. Sticky from the very start.

Post has been editedseryogaxxl - 29.05.19, 10:28
Reason for editing:

* Shosin I shake all those who I love with all the money, but in general Kvyat is not bad, even better than in real life, already pushed to the sixth level it)))
Well, finally rules on Ham Prikope bucks on his first level, excellent performance

Post has been editedseryogaxxl - 29.05.19, 14:34
Reason for editing: Oooh

seryogaxxl @ 29.05.19, 18:30*
I shake all those who I love with all the money, but in general Kvyat is not bad, even better than in real life, already pushed to the sixth level it)))
Well, finally rules on Ham Prikope bucks on his first level, excellent performance

Kvyat yes, I agree, too, 6 level. At Hamilton, too, I am saving up, but then again the store will have to wait.
But yet Hamilton, co-pilot I have a problem. Sainz and Kubica are constantly breaking and brakes. Verstappen on a wet track is often used, I am now trying to Norris, but somehow far from ideal.

I do not understand the principles of the game, some harsh Rand in qualifying and then the race strangeness. It happens that on the hot soft tires you can not beat the enemy even on heavy acceleration and so a couple of circles :(

Shosin @ 29.05.19, 14:55*
Now I try to Norris, but somehow far from ideal.

I use until Perez and Norris - like the work with the tires. Perez tried to precipitate Leclair, but that's just the rubber burns quickly and the fuel consumption higher. At first, like many, probably I rocked mainly Kvyat, but, in my opinion, with the 5 Series in his retraction rate of starts - despite the random, I have it in almost all the races consistently lost just Norris, although there was a level 5, and Lando was still only 2 was.

Well, overtaking on the track depend heavily on still, as in real life. At Suzuka conditional only 2 places, I think, where you can steadily overtaking. Therefore, if an opponent in front rides pilot with good skills of Defense, and the cars have the speed on the line are approximately equal, then even if it is on a dry track on rain tires will leave, you still can him or one lap to sit and never overtake. P.S. about rain tires I exaggerate, of course))

People do not buy Vettel, this finger you will flog all races)) Before that bought Ham, I could not get enough of, in conjunction with Kvyat pumped not chase bad. And that after the passage of the fifth series took bucks for Special Offers and bought a "finger", and I still root for him. And it is this finger always knocks Kwale and lost in traffic, when Ham comes first, but it was thanks to the finger, I poured a bunch of credits =)))))

It seems to me that often, instead of a real man's game slips bot with the name of a real person. And then it gets weird - your pilots are ahead before the last corner in qualifying rivals on 5 buildings .... and suddenly find themselves at 5 or even 20 seats, and the opponent in the first rows. Or in the race suddenly Kvyat cornering crashes and loses just 10 seats. Better yet, two cars at the same time break.
Although it may be all a coincidence, but it looks like a conspiracy developers :)

* seryogaxxl,
The case where the realism of the game rolls over))) It is enough to recall the end of last and the beginning of the season, especially the race in Bahrain.

* mickeymouse1111 , Vettel swung to the second level, and now he's my Numero Uno, corrected =)) All the same, in case the game is present, as in racing, but racing in the rain everything is predictable, not in life.
I am glad that in the game there are turns, exits and some semblance of fight on the track, it's time to add impact and punctures, and in general, to work on a full grand prix realistic stimulation

Post has been editedseryogaxxl - 30.05.19, 14:48
Reason for editing: Oooh

Rep: (361)
Still optimization delivered. And the body is heated, as an oven

Shook extinguished before 4, 7 brings KWIAT 0.2

Rep: (361)
Ferstapena someone uses? It is worth it to download more?

Rep: (5)
Kvyat and Jovi together well

Attached Image

Details are stuck at that level, but victories are almost always enough

Attached Image

That's interesting, as you like?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/04/20, 17:16