> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Daggerhood | [Arcade] hardcore platformer with unique mechanics, teleportation

Rep: (461)
Daggerhood
Version: 1.0.2
Genre: Arcade

Last update of the game in the header:20.05.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
At first glance it seems like a typical, rather hardcore, dimensional platformer. But there it is one element that changes the mechanics on the vine.

Description:
It's only stealing if you get caught.
Each person must be a skill for Vincent S. Daggerstva this skill were thieves. Fast hands, there was no production, which he could not have been a prey, and treasure chest, which he could not escape.
For Daggerhood life was good until it came that fateful day when he was finally caught and in the name of justice, to pay for his crimes, he was thrown into the abandoned cave.
But this is not the end of history Daggerhood, because this is the beginning. Filled with the desire for freedom and a desire for revenge, Daggerhood aimed at stealing gold king and armed with a dagger, which he can throw and get teleported to his current position, 100 levels, he will need your help!
You will answer his call?

Features:
* 5 worlds and 100 levels
* 5 unique bosses
* Level of difficulty that require the player to collect treasures and fairies
* New game mechanics represented in each world
* Rapid fire action platformer

Picture
Developer site: http://www.crescentmoongames.com/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crescentmoongames.daggerhood

Russian interface: Not
System requirements: Android 4.1 and up.
Download: Version: 1.0.2
Attached fileDaggerhood_v1.0.2.apk(58.42 MB)

With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!
Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb

Past versions

Post has been editedkuZZma85 - 20.05.19, 21:14

Rep: (40)
Excellent toy, I love these games, quite a while with pleasure and passed this platformerPigs Can't Fly
OS 8.0 ex7870 mati t830
Attached Image

Post has been editeddenis7797 - 22.05.19, 16:46

Rep: (7)
Suitable platformer.

Rep: (82)
Immediately recall "Theft" of konosuby. : Lol:

Post has been editedxcoress - 21.05.19, 00:41

Rep: (489)
* xcoress communism, if you look at the wonderful world of video for 20 minutes)

Rep: (1833)
Sorry no gamepad support

Rep: (484)
Godnota, but developers office bent again with timers on passing levels. Not really, the second level in 15 seconds all gathered to go. A maximum of 25-26 seconds away.
I remember when they worked with noodle, also with timers Zaguinay all the time.

Who played in their platformers, will understand what I mean.

Post has been editedAnimeDroid_Chan - 21.05.19, 11:57

Rep: (325)
AnimeDroid_Chan @ 21.05.19, 11:55*
Not really, the second level in 15 seconds all gathered to go.

xs, in my opinion really. It turned out, though not immediately.

Rep: (7)
M* AnimeDroid_Chan There may be a time to go and collect everything, and the second time just for the time to run

* anton2323 It is not the same. The whole essence of the Challenge to gather treasures and keep in time. It is difficult, but addictive.

Attached Image

Rep: (225)
* AnimeDroid_Chan , * Mr_Jasper ,

What I do it I can not go .. Tutorial missed looking at the management ..
How to jump from this platform do not understand, it does not reach the desired.

Attached images
Attached Image

* free7tour When the dagger flies quickly click on the button B. SG teleportnotsya where stopped the dagger when pressed.

* free7tour , what level? I'm just not very good pass. interesting levels, prefer zadrotstvo) Just like in Sekiro: D

Posted on 21/05/2019, 17:34:

HoRRicH @ 21.05.19, 08:09*
Sorry no gamepad support

also I tried. Connects XBox Controller - does not respond.

* Mr_Jasper This is the second level like

Rep: (225)
* Mr_Jasper ,

Understood)

Posted on 21/05/2019, 17:39:

* AnimeDroid_Chan ,

And then ya got used to shoot and shoot there. Already platformer need to be trained)))

Rep: (1139)
M
Moving toArcade

Rep: (53)
* Mr_Jasper
Octopus will, he shall designate keys.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/09/20 01:00