Workouts with Apple Watch | Training

Rep: (1308)
Apple Watch Training

Dear users!

This topic will discuss training conducted with Apple Watch smart watches.

We communicate, do not be shy.

Attached Image

Useful applications for training
Gymatic Workout Tracker. Automatic detection of exercises in English.Is free.
Fitness point pro. training journal in Russian.Negative feedback. Positive review. Charge.
Snoww. Application for snowboarding and alpine skiing.Is free.
HealthFit. Unloading of training activity in Strava, Dropbox, Google Drive.Charge.
RunGap- Synchronize workouts between Apple Health, Polar, Garmin Connect, Endomondo, RunKeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Suunto, TomTom, Adidas, Fitbit, SportsTracks, Apple Health, Nike +, Zwift, MapMyRun, TrainingPeaks, Smashrun, FinalSurge, Selfloops, Runanyze, Xhale , Komoot, Map My Tracks, Relive, 2PEAK. Unloading in the clouds iCloud, DropBox.Is free.
FitMeUp. trenerovok Journal.Is free.
WorkoutDoors. Track distance traveled in real time. Displays heart rate, distance, and other information.Charge.
Ski tracks. Application for skis.Is free.
iSmoothRun. The application or for short interval distances.Charge.
Useful information. comparison
FAQ
AT:How can I close the ring training without leaving the couch?
A: Start the workout "Other" on the clock.

AT:How can I run to calibrate Apple Watch?
A: Start the exercise walk in the fresh air and walk for twenty minutes.Read more.

AT:What do the colors of the route on the map?
A: Speed. Green - high. Red - Low. Gray - the movement was not.

AT:automatic detection of training works for public activities?
A: running, walking, swimming, playing on the ellipsoid or ergometer.

AT:Can we close the circle of activity is not using the Apple Watch? Using, for example, other smart watches.
A: You can close the circle, "Exercise" and "On the warm-up." Circle "Mobility" is closed. surveytime, twoandthree.

AT:Is Apple Watch are able to determine for themselves the form of training (push-ups, pull-up, etc.)?
A: No, I do not know how.

AT:Is it possible to adjust the clock to output an indication of a specific heart rate zone?
A: Standard means no. You can use third-party applicationsAdidas running by Runtastic

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Topics CuratorPoletoff

Post has been editedPoletoff - 29.01.20, 10:07
Reason for editing: Curator

Rep: (192)
ExTRemaL_krs @ 06.05.19, 06:40*
Tell me if I'll use for running, Nike + Run club then will these trainings recorded in the application "Activity"?

Even if Strava records, the Nike + must be one hundred percent ...

Rep: (69)
* ExTRemaL_krs,
Yes, records

Rep: (3)
zizi72 @ 04.05.19, 01:55*
The pool quite shockingly few meters. Instead of 1000 has calculated a 1200. How to adjust?

It was the first such exercise, and then began to consider everything clearly and flawlessly

Rep: (32)
Colleagues, such a question. I do occasionally stepper. Previously, a half-hour workout szhigados about 200 kcal. The last two sessions were considered the calories just barely. Twice smaller. Plus still appeared glitch - a workout on stepper ceased counted in the total exercise time, exercise ring on the clock stand still. Ordinary walking down the street and then counted as exercise even without the included training mode. And when gait training, too, all is working fine. Doing fitness Reset calibration, to no avail.
What thoughts are? Just strange that so watch behave just stepper.

Post has been editedDrebin - 06.05.19, 11:06

Rep: (0)
zizi72 @ 03.05.19, 21:55*
The pool quite shockingly few meters. Instead of 1000 has estimated more than 1,200.

He considers very accurately, with the style and how much sailed. The first months of thought itself and checks, and then scored the only check on the clock in the activity can be detailed under the automatic installation of the whole exercise to see how much sailing rested.

Drebin @ 06.05.19, 17:02*
What thoughts are? Just strange that so watch behave just stepper.

Reset and set up as new. There are no more thoughts.

Rep: (74)
lvladimir @ 7.05.19, 7:41*
He considers very accurately, with the style and how much sailed.
Yes, but I know the length of the track and to verify considered. Sboymnachalsya after the third track. As a result, instead of the 20 counted 24 tracks. Recently, through the local board to include the calibration of accounting movements (up to 1000 meters this wrong by 50). In the end, it got worse. reset? I'm afraid to do the ECG may disappear

Rep: (77)
* zizi72
Growth in your "health" is specified correctly? How to swim with a friend, he said, I have a watch, at the end of training the same indications

Rep: (2)
Guys question bought a watch, yesterday went on a bicycle, connected to the phone are geo included and bodies and on the clock, the 'Net has been off, the training included the clock bike when he came home data GPS was in the morning without a body ran and rode a bike, the same can not see where I go, when I open the card on the clock just does not determine where I was without a phone, that the garbage? All of the 4-hour series has a built-in gps? In the settings geopozitsiya included, divided off only my geopozitsiey to find friends and so on, the clock
Ps: I was off accounting adjustment movements of bodies now like to determine the training, but for some reason the card does not find my location without the phone ?? All right? Or marriage?

Post has been editedscampo - 13.05.19, 09:21

Rep: (63)
Question on "training."
The map draws sometimes "jumps" from one place to another and back again (dotted lines). I understand this is due to the a-gps and determination of the base stations. These "jumps" affect the total distance (as they are and 500-700m)?
And you can somehow disable the definition of an example of the BS location?
Attached Image

ToRLaN @ 13.05.19, 17:08*
The map draws sometimes "jumps" from one place to another and back again (dotted lines).

Not once in his ever seen (dotted line).
ToRLaN @ 13.05.19, 17:08*
These "jumps" affect the total distance (as they are and 500-700m)?

Should not in theory. But it is better to check by clicking on a particular route, the length of which is known.

Poletoff @ 16.05.19, 15:33*
P.S. Cyclists are available? Skate with Strava (if so, why) or with a standard application (if so, why)?

Initially used full-time training. Not bad.

Most often train with Runtastic Pro (gives a lot of useful statistical information after training) but sometimes podglyuchivaet. More can be combined with a program on the iPhone (being a such a remote control) or independently and generally without subsequent synchronization phone. Has audipodskazkami (very flexibly adjusted), but not in Russian (although in Russian interface). It can configure and monitor the heart rate zone. Supports 64 kinds of sport in the clock mode + phone number and 6 kinds of offline. On the screen of my last report led training.

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Strava do not like: know that many runners and cyclists use it (I think due to the fact that their Garmin-suunto more than with anything else can not work;)), but I do not come: and could not in the mode of walking / running to get her to display the tempo, rather than speed. Speed ​​is needed for large, and for the legs - just the tempo (to control running speed per kilometer). Statistics poor.

Social functions and has Runtastic, but do not use them.

Rep: (2)
* ChiefTech,
I advise everyone to Endomondo, Android-more went by it retains all statistics from the clock can be started and then everything will be on the phone in the prog

Friends! I propose to discuss training with the Apple Watch in the same topic, and not to smear them on the themes of different models of Apple Watch.

Rep: (178)
Fine. I just can’t find a normal training program in the gym. Previously, I used fitMeUp, but I often started to get buggy when I started the workout program for a day on the clock. Now I switched to gumJoy, too, there is no version for hours. I am looking for alternatives, so that there is a calendar, I could have scored my own program and so that I could monitor the total time of the workout, including pulse and rest

Rep: (192)
ChiefTech @ 05/20/19 16:26*
Friends! I propose to discuss training with the Apple Watch in the same topic, and not to smear them on the themes of different models of Apple Watch.

Great offer)
And immediately a question in the subject. How correct is the beginning of the exercise cycle, if it is determined automatically, and not by pressing the icon?
And then. It was determined automatically and offers to record a bicycle training session. If you do not press anything, but go and go, will the training be recorded later, for example, 5 kilometers? Or reset? How will the watch understand the lack of response from me to the proposal to record a workout?

Rep: (4)
Good evening or afternoon, hello.

A question. How do you fill the red ring?
I have no problem filling the blue and green rings, because I walk a lot.

But then I come home tired, and there the red is only half full.
How to be?

Rep: (387)
A few years I use FitnessPoint Pro for training in the gym. Everything suits :) I created my workout plan, the program keeps track of the total workout time, pulse. There is a convenient rest timer. A journal of all classes is kept with an interesting calculation of the total amount of exercises.

Rep: (56)
Cosmmmic @ 05.21.19, 10:15*
How do you fill the red ring?

if there is a desire to necessarily close all the rings, then red is the simplest, it can be adjusted (the number of calories per day). You probably set a big goal. Reduce (reasonably).

Rep: (178)
vitaliy4, they say there is a monthly fee from her, I would not like to pay every month. I have my own program, I do not need them

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/02/20 03:36