Discussion пїЅ
Attached Image
Other images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Description
Headphones "MIFO O5" are not visible to others due to their compact size and do not protrude from the ears. You will be comfortable in them on the street and in public places.

The weight of each earphone is only 4.6 grams.
Device characteristics
Headphones:
Bluetooth 5
Headphone Impedance: 32 Ohms
Frequency Range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
Driver: 6 mm rebar driver.
Microphone Sensitivity: 42dB
Capacity: 60 mAh
Protection: IP67
Operating time: 6 hours
Weight: 4.6g

Charging case:
Capacity: 2600 mAh

Weight: 67g
Reviews
  • Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.

• To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 05.12.19, 16:20
Reason for editing: Adjustment name

Rep: (1)
* sparic
Sucks our business, at me after each room in case falls off the left ear, even if for a moment.
So sorry, they Pts I liked, what is even better eirpodsov.* sourcy
IMHO bass in them a great quantity. Most just do not want to. : Yes2:

Rep: (22)
* M1tol , That he was upset just PPC.
As that on the machine with grief, made out to work today Stationery knife right earpiece: resent:
But there was nothing to unsolder the battery, it is now home try to make reset manually.

Report on the work done:

I tell in advance - earphone earned! : Rolleyes:: lol:
Things got interesting. Decided to unsolder the battery negative lead, warmed your cordless soldering iron, only touched the battery negative terminal and then a miracle !!! : Shok: earphone start, I like how it pulled out of the case ... and then the phone zakonektilsya o.O: scratch_one-s_head:
But I still peretyknul battery ...
Next, I will test ... And the fact that something I do not like these "dances". For the second drum in that ear I used: wacko:

What was seen on the form factor:

The outer cover with a metallic color - a soft material, semi-plastic floor rubber. On it is formed a side, which is fixed with glue in the second recess lower part of the plastic housing. Stationery knife the whole thing is not strongly opposed, but a little hurt the rim during disassembly in one place. Do not be scared, Conn. Under this soft cover installed plastic strap that prevents vminaniyu the middle of the lid. Immediately under the cover of the main and the only fee, which the brain RTL8763BFR - REALTEK. The microphone is mounted directly in front of the top of the window where the light-emitting diodes, and the lower hole in the nozzle body which performs the ventilation characteristics. And inside of this spout is a chip antenna, rather than a microphone, as they say in all the reviews. Although, as for me, it would be better to put all the same microphone, he already would like something more directed to the perception of voice.

The battery LIR1254 3.6V, google really - its capacity of 60 mA / h, at the same ali can buy and such change if necessary. This interesting measurement made on the current consumed ... max volume 12 ... 15 mA / h, 50 volume% 6 ... 10 mA / h, or paused in anticipation of 0.2 ... 0.5 mA / h. From this we can make rough estimates the duration of the work. The measurements were made with the left ear and connected when connecting to SONY Xperia X phone by Bluetooth v4.2. I understand that when Bluetooth v5.0 currents must be less, and the duration of Pobol. Maybe all the promised 7:00 hold out. The battery inside the headset simply embedded in the casing and connected to wires, and it explains his tsokotenie in the left ear. Even if the glue dripped, or at worst, paper backed :)

Dynamics there especially can not see, it just does not regret the glue - abundantly filled by Belenky perimeter. According to the characteristics, such as 6 mm diameter, well about that thereabouts and set.

What can be said about moisture protection IP67, I think here the Chinese are overdone, and immerse the headset or hold under running water from the tap, I would not recommend it. We have two openings in the cabinet by the board, albeit with a fine mesh, but this hole; board itself naked, not covered with varnish; the battery is not at the ends of two thick Velcro for isolation ... IP67! ??? Well I do not know...

And finally, a photo of ear offal:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedsparic - 25.05.19, 00:18

Continued ... He took the third tambourine!

Yesterday, listening to the right earpiece, after a magical recovery. earphone work was a fact not stable - over 30 minutes of work a couple of times reconnection and as a result of sharply subsided. And it was the same:
... earphone is not turned on, the button does not respond - re-reset is not possible to do.
The only signs of life when it is inserted into the case, like as when charging the red LED lights up continuously and immediately replaced by a blue, blue again after a smooth red and so on a range of 3 seconds and goes out. This all occurs with a period of 9 seconds. When I take out a case study during blinking everything goes out.

Re-remix of the battery is no longer help: '(

Then accidentally revealed the cause of all this mess with the right earphone.
It turned out that within the battery began falling off contact. Battery pressing fingers resumed work earphone.
Once pressed on the battery side planes "+" and "-" screwdriver, until the contact is held.

For persuasiveness I decided to test the breakage of sealed battery and put it in the charging case. All confirmed.
This is how! Due to the poor quality battery deteriorates mifo reputation.
I think that because of this had to do reset the headset.

Rep: (0)
and how they behave on the connection in the street?
and whether they have enough bass in the pro version?

Rep: (1)
* tima_swan,
Not yet begun glitches were very good in terms of a connection. Sometimes zaiknetsya left earpiece (always pull to the right, he was a major in the pair) but not more often than once in half an hour and not more than a couple of seconds. Bass matter of taste, someone with a surplus of about, but someone always and everywhere will be little.

tima_swan @ 26.05.19, 19:05*
and how they behave on the connection in the street?

Headphones perfectly behaved, beating clearly more than 10 meters in the building and on the street. The only thing that happens when the phone is in a pocket close to your body, but it can end up, well, I think that the headphones are not being.

Posted on 26/05/2019, 21:05:

M1tol @ 26.05.19, 19:23*
* Tima_swan,
Not yet begun glitches

And what kind of bugs, please describe.

Rep: (147)
I saw such ears. 3 456.65 rubles. 39% DISCOUNT | Wireless headphones LYMOC TWS V5.0 Bluetooth Headset Hi-Fi stereo headphones Play 7:00 IPX7 Waterproof for iPhone samsung XiaoMi
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32970707836.html
The seller wrote that this is the same myth O5, but in profile. And without a name on the headphones themselves. Type is the regular version, not a pro. But cheaper 1000r. Even across your ears are, but under a different name. Does anyone know who the true father of headphones? That is, it is a clone, or just a night shift were collected and cheap push?

Grafrolov I think it is not worth it. Likely to get a "pig in a poke."
Look closely at the photo to the seller, on the second and the fifth he even mixed color earphone.
By the way, this photo red logo earphone even what that is: D

Post has been editedsparic - 26.05.19, 22:41

Update Do I Havit g1, and that they are fed up: they do not catch the connection.

Once pressed on the battery side planes "+" and "-" screwdriver, until the contact is held.

While the flight is normal.

serg-revizor @ 21.05.19, 13:46*
if you press the function button for 2 seconds. Sound mode is activated on the street?

suddenly I discovered that I have this function works

OGO! And what version of headphones?

sparic @ 27.05.19, 23:19*
OGO! And what version of headphones?

professional, that the reinforcement

And there is no such standard, or may or may otherwise be turned on.
Here is Chinese !!! If I could describe it somewhere !!!

sparic @ 27.05.19, 23:35*
And there is no such standard, or may or may otherwise be turned on.
Here is Chinese !!! If I could describe it somewhere !!!

Yes, the instructions do not exist, and none of the video review does not mention! Only learned of this topic)))

Rep: (60)
* blonde_redhead,
And on what ear and which of the two function keys? I want to have to check yourself.

Rep: (346)
* Evil rabbit On the right with a circle should be used, but I have also reinforced version, but this feature does not work.

Rep: (60)
* serg-revizor,
Works. Two seconds and a beep. I understand that the microphones are activated, and a little quieter to make music. Becomes clearly hear what is happening around you. However, when you turn on the subway, and the wind blows, I think represent what can be heard in the headphones. It is not critical, but is not particularly pleasant.

Rep: (346)
* Evil rabbit It works only when the music is playing?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/04/20, 8:27