> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Fitify Workouts - Training & Fitness Plans | Training for weight loss, fat burning, etc.

Rep: (26)
Fitify Workouts - Training and Fitness Plans
Version: 1.3.3 Pro

Last update of the program in the header:18.05.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
More than 850 exercises with its own weight and fitness equipment.

Description:
Fitify is your main workout app for losing weight, burning fat, increasing muscle mass and strength. Having an app for training, containing more than 850 exercises, you will always have new, interesting and effective daily workouts! Practice anywhere and anytime using any fitness equipment. No equipment is required, but if you have it, use it!

What can we do for you?
• More than 850 exercises with own weight and projectiles for fitness - therefore, training is always interesting, unique and effective.
• Personalized fitness plan - a calculated workout plan based on your experience, goal and time options. Each workout is created based on your personal level of physical fitness, so that you achieve the best results.
• More than 20 pre-set workouts — select a body part, a workout type, and a duration.
• more than 15 pre-installed recovery exercises - stretching, yoga and classes with foam rollers
• the ability to create your own "individual training" from our huge base of exercises
• works offline
• voice trainer
• clear video demonstrations in high resolution mode

Fitness plans
• Weekly workout plans filled with exercises for training and recovery
• It takes only 15-25 minutes to complete the workouts.
• Highly intense interval training, tabata, strength exercises, aerobic and recovery exercises with lungs for repetition of exercises on video.
• View history and track your tremendous progress!

Independent training
Whether you use your own weight or a projectile such as a weight, you can work out according to plan or run any of our pre-installed workouts. Select body part, workout type and duration.

Power
• Whole body training
• Press Cubes
• Sturdy case
• Strong back
• Classic leg training
• Powerful explosive jumps
• Brazilian ass
• Complex for upper body
• Powerful hands
• Powerful chest
• Shoulders and upper back

HIIT and cardio
• High Intensity
• Easy cardio
• Tabata
• Alternating Intensity
• Plyometric jumps
• Gentle joints workout

Yoga and stretching
• Full Body Flexibility
• For Runners
• Healthy Back
• Morning Yoga
• Yoga for Sleep
• Stretching the whole body
• Stretching the upper body
• Stretching the lower body
• Stretching the back

Special
• Warm up
• Recovery
• Full body massage
• Foot massage
• Back massage
• Relaxing neck
• Balance and Coordination
• 7 Minute Workout

Android required: 4.2
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Fitify Workouts s.r.o.
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fitifyworkouts.bodyweight.workoutapp

Download:
Version: 1.3.3 Pro Attached fileFitify-Pro-v1.3.3_build_41.apk (72.95 MB)

Post has been editedDurmstrang - 18.05.19, 20:48

Rep: (20)
The program is very cool, I have been using it for a year now, I have not seen it better.

Is the version posted from the market or not greedy?

Rep: (6)
n25 @ 05/19/19 06:24*
The program is very cool, I have been using it for a year now, I have not seen it better.

Any results? I watched it, but somehow it stopped at another.

* n25 The most correct version, do not hesitate;)

Rep: (20)
siriso @ 05/19/19 9:10*
Any results?
Of course, if you do not be lazy, then everything will be. I like this with its versatility. And really makes strain.

n25 @ 05/19/19 11:05*
Of course, if you do not be lazy, then everything will be. I like this with its versatility. And really makes strain.

Not quite agree. If you do not plan correctly, the results will be very symbolic or none at all.

Rep: (0)
It does not enter through the Google account.

ApeZ @ 05/20/19 11:57*
not logged in via google account

Of course, it is modified. Register through the mail.

Thank you, I decided to put myself in shape, where I should start, I like the program very much.

The program is the highest grade! It is strange that so few users ....

Rep: (1)
Here is a catch, thanks a lot! Thought already buying, butsavagemessiahzine.comdid not disappoint;)

Does google fit not work?

* Durmstrang , Thank you very much

* siriso , yes, apparently, the mod has lost integration with google fit. This is a bit offensive.

* seerotkeen
Yes. How to manually enter the data is no longer convenient.

* n25 as for me Seven is a worthy competitor

Van Metov @ 06/18/19, 17:39*
n25, as for me Seven is a worthy competitor

Than? I was repelled by their design of the last century. Especially when you need to understand how to exactly perform the exercise.

* siriso , and if you're not a secret, what stopped?

* Tsycunoff
Not a secret - on Keep. But currently temporarily on Nike. Just after operations I can not according to the compiled program. You have to choose individual vrkauta what I can do.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 04/07/19, 14:43