I10 model

Release date 2019
Design bar
Unlock Phone: Yes
Android OS 8.1
MTK6737 processor
Count core 4 core

SIM Dual SIM Dual Standby
(1 micro card + 1 nano card or 1 micro card + 1 TF card, cannot insert 3 cards at the same time)

Connection
GSM / WCDMA / FDD LTE / TDD LTE Cellular Network
Frequency ranges
2G GSM: B2 / B3 / B5 / B8
3g WCDMA: B1 / B2 / B5 / B8
3g TD-SCDMA: B34 / B39
4G FDD-LTE: B1 / B3 / B7 / B20
4G TD-LTE: B38 / B39 / B40 / B41
CDMA: EVDO BC0

Screen
3.46 inch display
Resolution 800 * 480 pixels
Type capacitive touch screen

Memory

RAM 2 GB / 3 GB
16 GB / 32 GB / 64 GB ROM
Micro SD card slot
64 GB maximum expansion

Camera Function
Front Camera 5.0 MP
Rear camera 8.0 MP

Broadcast
WLAN 802.11b / g / n support
WLAN java application compilation! Support
Bluetooth support
Gps Support

Other
Battery Capacity (mAh) 1000 mAh
Battery type does not come unfastened

Overall dimensions of the block L.101.8 * W.44.9 * H.9.5 (mm)

Useful /minifac:
1) year of release 2019
2) the cost of Aliexpress from 5600 to 8000 rubles
3) google neta
4) there is an autofocus
5) headphone and radio have
6) Discussion of the past modelAnica K-TOUCH I9 (mini phone)
7) If the problems with the response of the screen, it is buggy, we dothis

Post has been editedgolden_dragon - 17.05.19, 20:39

Rep: (0)
Overall dimensions of the block L.101.8 * W.44.9 * H.9.5 (mm)
I took the sizes here

Post has been editedzakroil - 17.05.19, 20:32

Autofocus not. get better

Rep: (866)
* Sudakv, but where does this information come from?

Some sellers saw such a cover on hand. But it is not clear where to buy this. Nobody knows where to get such a bracelet on hand?

Attached Image

Some sellers saw such a cover on hand.

Searched soTykbut it is not clear whether it can checkthere is a similar

Post has been editedzakroil - 01.06.19, 08:12

Zakroil @ 06/01/19 08:10*
but it is not clear whether

Well, there are no links. Probably the usual Chinese photoshop and in nature there is no such (

Rep: (64)
Happy owners of this device, write about the impressions ....: wink_kind:

Post has been editedRoosa - 03.06.19, 23:37

Trying to sellers at the expense of autofocus
this one is silent like a fish about ice(Salesman does not answer)

But this sociable requests Vatsap +8618607104259 or I chatted with him then in Skype [email protected] (avatar eroglyphs)
(sociable seller)
he claims to sell i10 and i9

I did not send the video focusing, but I sent the pictures, honestly confessed that the autofocus is not very good, it’s probably poorly focused on small objects, so I didn’t send the video.
quote translation:
and, as I said, the camera is not very good, and it’s not very clear to make videos and photos, and it also cannot focus on very small things ... not very well ..

Price and product size determine the quality of the product

and here are the pictures that he sent

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedzakroil - 09.06.19, 09:19

* zakroil
It is clear, but you can not ask him what is this case / bracelet on the hand in the advertisement of the Chinese:
K-TOUCH I 10 (mini phone) (Post golden_dragon # 85791595)
And is it possible in principle to buy them to these phones? Or is it photoshop and Chinese marketing.

Post has been editedgolden_dragon - 09.06.19, 11:50

golden_dragon @ 06/09/19 12:49*
What is this cover / bracelet on hand in advertising Chinese

He asked a question, he clarified about what I was asking, I already drew an arrow :) well, and my Chinese was gone, I think I wanted the same one and now I can’t find it))) if I can find it, unsubscribe ...

* zakroil
: rofl:

Rep: (2)
Hello to all. Came such a toy. Google services set? Or is there a bummer?

"Hello everyone. Such a toy arrived. We set up Google services? Or is it a bummer?" please make a photo of the text A4

Posted on 06/26/2019 07:05:

Mihhey77passed Mihhey77 judge the dispute. Auto focus is?

* Mihhey77

How to put them is not yet clear. Maybe the firmware from the ninth version will do, but no one knows.
And how is the phone? Not buggy? And most importantly, how much does the battery hold well, or in navigator mode ...

Rep: (10)
For me, the main criterion when choosing a smartphone are its dimensions. I have a PC with monitors 30 and 22 inches, there are laptops, there are tablets 10, 9 and 8 inches -
those. Provided to all for comfortable work and entertainment on the Internet with a normal screen.
A smartphone is a communicator that should always be with you, in a pocket of jeans or a breast pocket of a summer T-shirt. It should be small by definition. Phone calls, SMS, Viber, Skype, Telegram, navigator, primitive photo, radio, player, flashlight - you do not need a large screen and the dimensions of the shovel.

Today, for me, the “smartphone of all times and peoples” is the Sony Ericsson XPERIA ST15i. In my family there are 3 of them. Unfortunately, this is a 2011 model, with unimpressive RAM 512 and ROM 1Gb (but with a price tag of $ 40!). But while everything suits me, I picked up the firmware from Xiaomi, the internal memory has increased to 10 Gb ...

And then I accidentally came across a description of the K-TOUCH i10. Yes, it's just a miracle, if you believe the declared characteristics. He has a somewhat unusual shape,
but in terms of volume it is almost 2 times smaller than my Sonya, while his screen is much larger in area !!!
And he initially DOESN'T HAVE A FROZEN GUGLYATINA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! About this I could not even dream! For me, it has become commonplace sad hemorrhoids when purchasing a new device on Android to pick up some Cyanogen, etc., test with different applications, it does not always go all right, look for something else ...
And then on a platter with a blue platter all in one bottle - both the dimensions and the non-cohesiveness - pour and drink!

But I haven’t seen reviews about i10 at all, but I’ve looked at i9 - everything is very contradictory. Last week, Ali held an action, it was possible to take i9 for $ 61, but I read the appropriate forum thread and did not decide ... I will wait for the development of cases on i10, something will become clear, the manufacturer will remove its jambs. In general, we will track ...

Ssyama @ 06.26.19, 20:22*
Sony Ericsson XPERIA ST15i. In my family there are 3 of them. Unfortunately, this is a 2011 model, with unimpressive RAM 512 and ROM 1Gb (but with a price tag of $ 40!). But while everything suits me, I picked up the firmware from Xiaomi, the internal memory has increased to 10 Gb ...

What? I own CE Ikspiriu pro. But how to fix the firmware from haomi? There is a link where to read?

As for sabzh, usually in this company the appearance is excellent but buggy inside. And a very bad battery. But wait for the real reviews on this model.

Rep: (10)
golden_dragon @ 06.26.19, 23:53*
Looks great but buggy inside

It is a pity ... Gluck me and its missing! : blush:
And on ST15i day I will write in a personal

sudakv autofocus is, but either very fig (the movement of the object is literally hundredths of a millimeter) or lives its own life (it focuses when it wants it)

Posted on 06/27/2019 at 10:04 PM:

* golden_dragon I have version 3 \ 64 - PUBG pulls almost without brakes, but playing on such a kozyavka is a perversion. Text nifiga in the game do not read. I do not use navigation. and in normal mode, battery is enough from morning to evening (from but 100 to 10% in 14 hours)
Touchscreen tight on the sides near the frame, and of the text to type my male finger - kapets.

Post has been editedMihhey77 - 27.06.19, 22:05

Mihhey77 please make a photo of plain text a4. Really need.

* Sudakv,
Here is what was printed on hand, sfotkal (one with flash, the second without):

photo1

photo2

I sent it to the computer via VibER, so the size is compressed.

Post has been editedMihhey77 - 29.06.19, 01:04

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/24/19, 20:28